CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Goodbye Peter Sutcliffe

Penny Farthing

4 hours ago, King Billy said:

The BBC are airing an hour long tribute tonight. It’s called   ‘Whores under the hammer’

4 hours ago, King Billy said:

The BBC are airing an hour long tribute tonight. It’s called   ‘Whores under the hammer’

KB, Sutcliffe was a fucking disgrace. His favourite tools were a B&Q 20oz hammer, and a 1/2" Stanley chisel. Any self respecting tradesman knows never to use a hammer on a wood chisel, but a beech wood joiners mallet.  For this reason, I'm glad he's dead.

1 hour ago, Dawn Chorus said:

I thought that Snitch Snatch had died from HIV/AIDS after being fucked over by pretty well everyone on the corner

I’m having 2nd thoughts about the tag match, snatch being retarded will be as strong as an ox, and the painter Isn’t far behind...

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Witheredscrote said:

KB, Sutcliffe was a fucking disgrace. His favourite tools were a B&Q 20oz hammer, and a 1/2" Stanley chisel. Any self respecting tradesman knows never to use a hammer on a wood chisel, but a beech wood joiners mallet.  For this reason, I'm glad he's dead.

Thank fuck he didn't drive for Eddie Stobart. The cunt wouldn't have enough room on his truck for all the names. 

1 hour ago, Hammer of Cunts said:

Why?

Oh, I see, I didn't know he used a hammer. 20oz no use to me; all mine are at least 2lb. A warrington or exeter hammer would probably be best for murdering, or one of those fine pein repousse hammers, but they are a bit light.

I've got a really nice Stubai ice axe that would do the job, although the handle is long and hard to conceal it has a very sharp ferrule for the coups-de-grace.

For the record, I hope his death was protracted and painful.

13 minutes ago, ChildeHarold said:

Goodbye. Others have and will take your place at Her Majesty's Pleasure. 74 years funded by tax payers is a respectable life span - many good people don't get to that age. I'm saying why wasn’t the cunt executed or topped right at the start? 

Probably because we don’t have Capital Punishment you thick imbecile...

1 hour ago, Witheredscrote said:

If he was still on the loose nowadays, he’d probably be using a cordless jigsaw from Lidl or Aldi. For this reason I’m also glad he’s dead.

6 hours ago, Goober said:

Old Pete spent a bit of time in the former loony hospital at Thorpe St Andrew, not too far from you I believe? 

I hope they integrate his ashes into a porcelain bog and install it in a public lav in Leeds or Bradford so that all his filthy Northern kin can piss on him. 

He also regularly used the lorry park on Lower Clarence Road in Norwich and even sampled a couple of the prossies from this area. He didn't kill them though as he probably felt threatened by their large hands and Adam's Apple.

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, Cunty BigBollox said:

He also regularly used the lorry park on Lower Clarence Road in Norwich and even sampled a couple of the prossies from this area. He didn't kill them though as he probably felt threatened by their large hands and Adam's Apple.

That's not the reason. The title of Norfolk Ripper was already spoken for. 

You seem disturbingly well informed on activities in this part of Norwich.