CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Goodbye Peter Sutcliffe

Penny Farthing

1 hour ago, Decimus said:

A life wasted when you consider that the creepiest fucking cunt in Yorkshire award still goes to Ding The "Benny Hill" Rioja.

Old Pete spent a bit of time in the former loony hospital at Thorpe St Andrew, not too far from you I believe? 

I hope they integrate his ashes into a porcelain bog and install it in a public lav in Leeds or Bradford so that all his filthy Northern kin can piss on him. 

21 minutes ago, Goober said:

Old Pete spent a bit of time in the former loony hospital at Thorpe St Andrew, not too far from you I believe? 

I hope they integrate his ashes into a porcelain bog and install it in a public lav in Leeds or Bradford so that all his filthy Northern kin can piss on him. 

Yes it is, I know where you mean, just off the business park. I had no idea that he was in there though. Thorpe's quite the hot bed for criminal tourism, one of the Kray's died in The Townhouse pub, not sure which, the queer or the queerer one.

41 minutes ago, Decimus said:

Yes it is, I know where you mean, just off the business park. I had no idea that he was in there though. Thorpe's quite the hot bed for criminal tourism, one of the Kray's died in The Townhouse pub, not sure which, the queer or the queerer one.

He was only there a very short while, or so I was told by someone that worked there, before being transferred somewhere even more secure. 

Reggie, wasn't it? The not so gay one. 

40 minutes ago, Dawn Chorus said:

Didn't you once offer a "hammer killer" out for a fight?

Yup, he bottled it, I am thinking of challenging him and his retarded cousin Snatch to tag match against and Fatty and I, obviously after the covid restrictions are lifted.  

• Like 1