CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Another nail in the gender coffin

Neil

Yes I fucking know football is for irons but i just saw the photo of last nights award in the England game for 'Player Of The Match'.....when was Man Of The Match binned?.Yet again the fucking dykes have put their oar in,It's Man of The Match.Player my arse.I suppose their shit football didn't like 'Woman Of The Match' because it was deemed sexist and didn't particularly roll off the tongue,may I suggest 'Best Bitch' or maybe 'Snatch of The Match'?

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Neil said:

Yes I fucking know football is for irons but i just saw the photo of last nights award in the England game for 'Player Of The Match'.....when was Man Of The Match binned?.Yet again the fucking dykes have put their oar in,It's Man of The Match.Player my arse.I suppose their shit football didn't like 'Woman Of The Match' because it was deemed sexist and didn't particularly roll off the tongue,may I suggest 'Best Bitch' or maybe 'Snatch of The Match'?

This nonsense is aimed at not offending the mentally ill trans lobby even if there are no psychotic trans players.

All trans people who don’t have two lots of tackle or vagaries of that should be in secure units.

The return of crowds at matches should produce some interesting reactions to this corporate drivel from football’s governing bodies and increasingly woke players.

Marcus Rashford is a cunt.

Not surprising in these modern times, it's almost as bad as that cunt with a cunt commentator on match of the day.

Or some female 'player' commentating on a Premier League match when she has neither the experience at that level or a fucking clue what she's talking about. 

On match of the day again.

The BBC are cunts, they'll employ a transbender to replace Gary Lineker next.

1 minute ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

Not surprising in these modern times, it's almost as bad as that cunt with a cunt commentator on match of the day.

Or some female 'player' commentating on a Premier League match when she has neither the experience at that level or a fucking clue what she's talking about. 

On match of the day again.

The BBC are cunts, they'll employ a transbender to replace Gary Lineker next.

You would cut your own bits off for £1.2 million a year....

5 hours ago, Neil said:

Makes you wanna jump in your van and cause carnage eh Neil? 

5 hours ago, Neil said:

Most people would be too brain impaired after watching England play to bother with such trivia. 

52 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

I notice on Saturdays BBC web page, they sandwiched the womens results between the Premiership, Championship and the FA cup results.

God loves a trier, but I wonder when the editor will finally realise that quite literally nobody on the entire fucking planet gives the slightest twopenny fuck about women's football, or cricket, or feelings.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Cuntybaws said:

God loves a trier, but I wonder when the editor will finally realise that quite literally nobody on the entire fucking planet gives the slightest twopenny fuck about women's football, or cricket, or feelings.

It's got a very small target audience, as there aren't that many women interested in sport and men aren't interested in women's sport unless it involves very small skirts.

Many women hold quite ideosyncratic views on what constitutes "fair play", so there could be some interesting rule changes coming up.

15 minutes ago, Hammer of Cunts said:

It's got a very small target audience, as there aren't that many women interested in sport and men aren't interested in women's sport unless it involves very small skirts.

Many women hold quite ideosyncratic views on what constitutes "fair play", so there could be some interesting ruie changes coming up.

...and now over to topless darts from Roehampton.