CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Mike Tyson

Decimus

Barry McGuigan is definitely a contender. Unlike @PANZER MURPHY he didn't give a fuck about sectarianism, and had to move due to death threats from the republicans. I'll never forget PaddySack defending Jerry fucking Adams in a thread when I joined.

@King Billy 🎵No surrender, no surrender, no surrender to the IRA🎵

1 hour ago, Major Cunt said:

Barry McGuigan is definitely a contender. Unlike @PANZER MURPHY he didn't give a fuck about sectarianism, and had to move due to death threats from the republicans. I'll never forget PaddySack defending Jerry fucking Adams in a thread when I joined.

He beat one of the greats of the era in Pedroza to win the world title. But his team should never have taken the fight with Cruz in Las Vegas. The fucking heat did for him, not Cruz. 

14 hours ago, Decimus said:

I don't know if you're a boxing man, Hokes, but I've got two questions for you if you are:

1: Who was the greatest heavyweight boxer of all time?

2: Who was the best pound-for-pound boxer of all time?

3: What was the best fight you've ever seen?

Questions are open to anyone else who has in interest in the sport.

1. Lennox Lewis when he was properly conditioned and motivated.

2. Roy Jones Jr

3. Nigel Benn cabbaging that dog torturing cunt Gerald McClellan.

Guest Gronda Gronda
14 hours ago, Decimus said:

I don't know if you're a boxing man, Hokes, but I've got two questions for you if you are:

1: Who was the greatest heavyweight boxer of all time?

2: Who was the best pound-for-pound boxer of all time?

3: What was the best fight you've ever seen?

Questions are open to anyone else who has in interest in the sport.

1) and 2) I can't decide, but 3) for me is Nigel Benn vs Gerald McClellan.  What a war! 

Do you have any thoughts on what happened to Henry Akinwande during his "fight" when he got disqualified vs Lennox Lewis? Maybe he had concussion.

30 minutes ago, Gronda Gronda said:

1) and 2) I can't decide, but 3) for me is Nigel Benn vs Gerald McClellan.  What a war! 

Do you have any thoughts on what happened to Henry Akinwande during his "fight" when he got disqualified vs Lennox Lewis? Maybe he had concussion.

I think it was Andre Ward who once said that there's a sweet spot on the left side of the head that if hit hard enough when an opponent is in forward motion completely fucks up the co-ordination. I don't know if this is a medical fact or a boxing myth but Ward retired undefeated and was well regarded for his ringcraft. I wouldn't be surprised if this is what happened to Anthony Joshua when he got put on his arse by a clinically obese Mexican pub doorman.

8 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

He beat one of the greats of the era in Pedroza to win the world title. But his team should never have taken the fight with Cruz in Las Vegas. The fucking heat did for him, not Cruz. 

You’d think he’d be used to extreme heat. Some days it can get as hot as 16’ C during a good summer in Bogland.

7 minutes ago, Earl of Punkape said:

Curry was well of the pace and clearly unfit.

You obviously know next to nothing about boxing so shut up.

Don Curry getting knocked out by Honeyghan was a huge upset. And he wasn’t unfit or off the pace. He simply got his arse kicked on the night by the better man.

And I won’t tell you again to behave. Do you want to go back in the cooler? You stupid cunt.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Earl of Punkape said:

Curry was well of the pace and clearly unfit.

You obviously know next to nothing about boxing so shut up.

Curry Held the IBF, WBA and WBC titles, then again you are a two bob estate agent who rents out shit holes in Liverpool, stick to sucking cocks, it’s all you’re good for. 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, King Billy said:

Don Curry getting knocked out by Honeyghan was a huge upset. And he wasn’t unfit or off the pace. He simply got his arse kicked on the night by the better man.

And I won’t tell you again to behave. Do you want to go back in the cooler? You stupid cunt.

It may have been an upset but it was a fluke...Curry fought like he had COVID and AIDS.

10 hours ago, Major Cunt said:

I’ll go get my bowler and my sash. Won’t be a minute.

1 minute ago, Earl of Punkape said:

Incidentally I did boxing at my public school and know enough to give you an absolute hiding in seconds..

lol.

Ask Eric, he has seen me whacking the heavy bag when I was in training for the Snatch fight. An Asda suited spiv like you wouldn’t be a problem.