CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Calls For Northern Independence

Decimus

1 hour ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I'm not in Southend. I went there last year though. I went on the little train to the end of the pier. That's probably why you've got it in your head.

Sorry, Eric, but for suspicion inducing activities, that's almost approaching Judy's watching the neighbour's kids in their paddling pool from his bedroom window. A grown adult should provide reasonable justification for this sort of behaviour. 

Was there a tranny at the end of the track writing down the train's number in its notebook? 

18 minutes ago, Goober said:

Sorry, Eric, but for suspicion inducing activities, that's almost approaching Judy's watching the neighbour's kids in their paddling pool from his bedroom window. A grown adult should provide reasonable justification for this sort of behaviour. 

Was there a tranny at the end of the track writing down the train's number in its notebook? 

You need not worry .. I have got Deccos number, we were going to meet up in June for him to take me to see the Swallowtails at Strupshaw Fen, sadly the lockdown fucked things up but hopefully next June I will be knocking on his door..

24 minutes ago, Goober said:

Poor old Eric was half deafened by the frantic beeping of its electronic tag.

Did you know that Southend is north-west of Somalia, and therefore by a cartographer's definition is actually a part of Greater Manchester?

1 minute ago, Dawn Chorus said:

You need not worry .. I have got Deccos number, we were going to meet up in June for him to take me to see the Swallowtails at Strupshaw Fen, sadly the lockdown fucked things up but hopefully next June I will be knocking on his door..

Change the fucking record you one dimensional sack of shit. 
Have fun this weekend glued to this place whilst the rest of us are living 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Dawn Chorus said:

And Coventry is South of Norwich.

It's shit stirring meaningless comments such a this and all the others you've made throughout this thread (when you don't really have a cock in the fight) that got you sent to Coventry previously. I was willing to believe and hoped you'd turned away from this. Alas. 

Surely it would be better to go with the flow (most of the time) than to continually try and walk up the down elevator? Can you, hand on your heart, say that you enjoy the responses this induces? 

11 hours ago, Decimus said:

Poor old Eric was half deafened by the frantic beeping of its electronic tag.

Did you know that Southend is north-west of Somalia, and therefore by a cartographer's definition is actually a part of Greater Manchester?

I'm bored of responding to fuckwits' ridiculous assertions regarding what's North and what's South. 

I'm a northerner, like every other UK resident since I live in the northern hemisphere. In terms of the UK, I'm economically, culturally and geographically a southerner. 

Regardless, like every other snowflake fucker these days, I'll be identified in the way I choose, irrespective of what any other twat says. 

I'm a southerner, but more than that, I'm an East Anglian and a Tractor-driving-bogheaded-inbred-Norfolk-fucktard and anyone living in their poverty stricken, African and Pakistani infested shitholes that disagrees can suck my fucking dick. 

Edited by Mrs Roops

2 minutes ago, Dawn Chorus said:

How are things Tim .. are you up to pace with the bin emptying?

Most people if they’d been on this site for as long as you and were still universally despised by all and sundry, complete with advice on how to end your pathetic life and cutting criticism of your shite LinkedIn pages, would have packed in long ago.

If one were to tot up your posts and time spent here and combine them with those of @ChildeHarold The Stupid it would be a shocking indictment you what fulfilling lives you both lead. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Most people if they’d been on this site for as long as you and were still universally despised by all and sundry, complete with advice on how to end your pathetic life and cutting criticism of your shite LinkedIn pages, would have packed in long ago.

If one were to tot up your posts and time spent here and combine them with those of @ChildeHarold The Stupid it would be a shocking indictment you what fulfilling lives you both lead. 

ok

4 hours ago, Decimus said:

With tedious predictability, the site's saddest and loneliest specimen has desperately tried to align itself with the current whipping boy. A routine so fucking tired that it makes Frank look aquafresh. 

Nobody wants to be associated with you, Pen, young DC like many others before him has found himself in the unenviable position of you being the only member willing to give him the time of day. If his stock raises around here he'll do what everyone else does, drop you like a stone and start calling you a vile, sinister, Norman Batesesque, crossdressing monstrosity.

You're not wanted here. Take your dubious grasp of geography and fuck off to some tranny train spotters community forum.

I’m sure you’re aware that your namesake was a backstabber (leg actually) who when the shit hit the fan...fled NORTH! One proper high tide and you’ll have to one day Dexy boy.

1 hour ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

I’m sure you’re aware that your namesake was a backstabber (leg actually) who when the shit hit the fan...fled NORTH! One proper high tide and you’ll have to one day Dexy boy.

He's wasn't wrong though, you are currently, Harold aside (but he's a complete and utter spastic), the site's whipping boy. 

It's apparent that you could fit in, as you seem to have the ability, but you also seem to be stuck in the newbie's trap of prodding everyone and giving it the big I am in the mistaken belief that you'll carve your own niche and become a beast of the corner. It's been tried a thousand times before and it usually ends spectacularly and provides much mirth to the lifers. 

Call me a massive cunt if you like, but it's well meaning advice.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Goober said:

He's wasn't wrong though, you are currently, Harold aside (but he's a complete and utter spastic), the site's whipping boy. 

It's apparent that you could fit in, as seem to have the ability, but you seem to be stuck in the newbie's trap of prodding everyone and giving it the big I am in the mistaken belief that you'll carve your own niche and become a beast of the corner. It's been tried a thousand times before and it usually ends spectacularly and provides much mirth to the lifers. 

Call me a massive cunt if you like, but it's well meaning advice.

Many thanks G. I’m merely disagreeing with one of our Adults. It is permitted you know. I’ll be sticking around though, I don’t know any better. So don’t be frightened, it’s fuckin hilarious and the occasional prod does bring out the vile, vicious genius of some of you cunts. You ‘massive cunt!’ etc.

7 minutes ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

Many thanks G. I’m merely disagreeing with one of our Adults. It is permitted you know. I’ll be sticking around though, I don’t know any better. So don’t be frightened, it’s fuckin hilarious and the occasional prod does bring out the vile, vicious genius of some of you cunts. You ‘massive cunt!’ etc.

Disagreements are encouraged, this site would be shit without them. 

When you come in shooting in random directions from the hip though, it tends to solidify the disperate masses against you and no matter how deep your keel it tips you over eventually. 

Make friends first, then call them stupid fucking cunts. 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Goober said:

Disagreements are encouraged, this site would be shit without them. 

When you come in shooting in random directions from the hip though, it tends to solidify the disperate masses against you and no matter how deep your keel it tips you over eventually. 

Make friends first, then call them stupid fucking cunts. 

You stupid fucking cunt.

Guest TerrySpunk

The south summed up in one picture, christ what a fucking shithole enjoy your sharia law you weedy, pasty chinless fucking peasants. We'll be taking all the water and electricity with us too. It will be hysterical watching you all eating and killing each other after one day of having no energy in the muslamic caliphate of south england.

1239028914_ScreenShot2020-10-30at14_15_09.png.b7dd7bdd6c645fc793c81102a0b1599b.png

43 minutes ago, TerrySpunk said:

The south summed up in one picture, christ what a fucking shithole enjoy your sharia law you weedy, pasty chinless fucking peasants. We'll be taking all the water and electricity with us too. It will be hysterical watching you all eating and killing each other after one day of having no energy in the muslamic caliphate of south england.

1239028914_ScreenShot2020-10-30at14_15_09.png.b7dd7bdd6c645fc793c81102a0b1599b.png

Take it from someone who knows about multi IDs, Reptyle. The key is to create a character so utterly different to your original persona that you can blend in without suspicion. 

This is your fifth attempt at a new start, and short of waxing lyrical about your homemade Bristol stool chart, you'll always give yourself away by banging on about the south and Sharia law, despite your northern shit pit of a home being full of more Pakis per capita.

How long until you tell us how much more considerably rich you are than us because you once saw an Aston Martin on a 15 year old rerun of Top Gear?

Fuck off, everybody hates you.

52 minutes ago, TerrySpunk said:

At least Muslims, unlike northerners, have the sense to place a pillowcase over the freshly pulverised faces of their wives.

Why don't you tell us which part of southern England that the Rotherham paedo ring was based in? Chips 'n' Gravy slurping, pig fucking northern imbecile.