CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

SPOTY

Earl of Punkape

I bet they show a montage of cunts taking the knee,they'll also be a longer than average section on black sports men and an even longer section on split arse/spasticated ones.It will be a sickening PC obsessed wankfest and my only hope is that the Manchester Arena bombers apprentice is booked to make his debut.......or would that be his finale?

Utter cunts

• Like 2

48 minutes ago, cuntspotter said:

this is a load of teeth clenchingly embarrassing, self congratulatory shite. I’ve always fucking hated it. I shall be stapling my scrotum to a convenient windowsill instead.

As long it’s not an upstairs windowsill, Spotto. Trouble lies in that direction. 

3 hours ago, Neil said:

I bet they show a montage of cunts taking the knee,they'll also be a longer than average section on black sports men and an even longer section on split arse/spasticated ones.It will be a sickening PC obsessed wankfest and my only hope is that the Manchester Arena bombers apprentice is booked to make his debut.......or would that be his finale?

Utter cunts

Are Megan and Harry going?

• 2 weeks later...

The latest news is that Mr Tyson Fury has engaged lawyers with the BBC as they haven’t removed his name from the list of nominees for SPOTY and the BBC are still refusing.
 How simple would it be to just remove someone from the list if that person requested it? The BBC are now generating their own shitstorm by digging their heels in. I would suggest everyone votes for Mr Tyson Fury and leave the BBC with egg on it’s face when the winner is announced.

Even better would be Tyson’s father John Fury doing an acceptance speech on his son’s behalf and telling them to sod off.

Lewis Hamilton is a 80% white cunt.

On 02/12/2020 at 17:01, Earl of Punkape said:

Well the BBC are looking a proper set of cunts as Tyson Fury has politely told them to remove him from their ridiculous shortlist for SPOTY wokefest bollocks.

Good man !

lol.

Good job, can’t have a pikey on the list ffs

On 02/12/2020 at 19:53, Hammer of Cunts said:

If it were purely objective then Hamilton would win, (clean) hands down. As it is, the punters have a chance to snub him 'cos he's a tosser.

Fuck all that, motor racing is a con, it's fixed from beginning to end, letting your team mate pass you so he can get more points and stay at the top of the leader board, load of fuckin' bollocks!

Only time it's worth watching is when there's a really bad crash.

• Like 2

On 18/12/2020 at 18:27, Joker said:

Fuck all that, motor racing is a con, it's fixed from beginning to end, letting your team mate pass you so he can get more points and stay at the top of the leader board, load of fuckin' bollocks!

Only time it's worth watching is when there's a really bad crash.

Couldn’t agree more. I used to be a big fan of F1 in the Mansell, Senna, Schumacher times. When the cars actually needed to be driven rather than autopiloted by some rich kid tapping away at an oversized PlayStation controller. Even back then though I could never quite get my head round all the major bookies pitched up at Silverstone taking bets on a race that the teams were legally allowed to fix the result of using team orders. The fucking pygmy cunt Hamiltons BLM bullshit has done me a favour as I’ll never watch the shit again.

• Like 3

On 03/12/2020 at 07:09, Neil said:

Utter cunts

Using Match of the Day as a measure, where 20 seconds of each match's 5 minutes coverage is taking the knee, this would, by my reckoning mean there's going to be 8 minutes of this shit in 2 hours of Spoty. I won't be watching. Black Lives mean absolutely fuck all to me. 

22 hours ago, Goober said:

Using Match of the Day as a measure, where 20 seconds of each match's 5 minutes coverage is taking the knee, this would, by my reckoning mean there's going to be 8 minutes of this shit in 2 hours of Spoty. I won't be watching. Black Lives mean absolutely fuck all to me. 

Match of the day Don’t have time to show the actual kick off in some of the games but always the knee bollocks. I’ve cancelled sky sports and won’t watch football until this nonsense is done away with. Absolutely sick of this white guilt shit we are being bombarded with, BLM ✊🏿 can fuck off. 

• Like 3