CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

“See you later” cunts

Earl of Punkape

This absurd phrase is habitually used by cretins in the service industries, retail and local government.

Why on earth would someone say “See you later” when obviously a subsequent meeting is unlikely or totally remote is quite ridiculous.

Dealing with imbeciles who parrot this drivel should be dealt with in the following way...

“See you later”

”No you won’t....fuck off”

Fuck off.

5 minutes ago, Earl of Punkape said:

This absurd phrase is habitually used by cretins in the service industries, retail and local government.

Why on earth would someone say “See you later” when obviously a subsequent meeting is unlikely or totally remote is quite ridiculous.

Dealing with imbeciles who parrot this drivel should be dealt with in the following way...

“See you later”

Fuck off.

Have a nice rest of the day.

8 minutes ago, Earl of Punkape said:

“See you later”

Fuck off.

I can’t imagine anyone wanting to see you in the first place, let alone later.

Fuck off.

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Earl of Punkape said:

“See you later”

Fuck off.

Another one that's somehow worked its way into the vocabulary of retail and restaurant employees is:

"will there be anything else for yourself today?"

Who the actual fuck really speaks like that?

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, Earl of Punkape said:

“See you later”

Fuck off.

I've heard it's in common usage among public school housemasters when seeing pupils off to bed.

• Like 2

46 minutes ago, Earl of Punkape said:

“See you later”

Fuck off.

It's the blind spot. Like not seeing the supreme irony of the Kevin the Carrot advertising campaign. 

1 hour ago, Earl of Punkape said:

“See you later”

Fuck off.

It's highly unlikely that I'd see you later as I don't frequent Canal Street, work a faggot sex line, or pretend to play golf...

• Like 3

47 minutes ago, Major Cunt said:

It's highly unlikely that I'd see you later as I don't frequent Canal Street, work a faggot sex line, or pretend to play golf...

No doubt you are bitter as you a currently still furloughed from your job as a pubic hair coiffeur’s assistant in a louche boutique next to the Admiral Duncan...

lol.

1 hour ago, Trucking Funt said:

If most of the privately educated cunts in the House of Commons is anything to go by, I count myself fortunate.

They have saved the economy, thousands of lives and protected us from anarchy.

You simply can’t afford private schools fees and spend what money you have on blow up rubber dolls and gerbils.

Lol.

• Like 1