CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Anti-vaxxers - these cuntage are endangering ProfB's life & all life 😤

ProfB

Through my sporadic visits I have noticed a name, a name that was like the Harry Potter shit and couldn't be named ,they said she had a bigger cock than Dawn chorus and would skull fuck your mind with never ending shit.

I have witnessed this anomaly now and I bid you good day see you in 6 months.

On a side note your absolutely fucking nuts

Just now, Snowy said:

Through my sporadic visits I have noticed a name, a name that was like the Harry Potter shit and couldn't be named ,they said she had a bigger cock than Dawn chorus and would skull fuck your mind with never ending shit.

I have witnessed this anomaly now and I bid you good day see you in 6 months.

On a side note your absolutely fucking nuts

Fuck off you stupid cunt.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Dawn Chorus said:

Fuck off you stupid cunt.

Why not I've got time before I depart for another 3 to 9,shove your fat hairy train spotting cock up your arse ,like some weird daisy chain ,you could imagine that it's the 9am going through the underground ,now fuck off and see you soon x

• Like 5

Just now, ProfB said:

I get my 2nd jab soon, they wanted me to go sooner as I am in a vulnerable group?

Congrats to BoJo & Corine 👰♀️ & 🤵♀️ 

Love ProfB xxx

Oh dear, I think I might have typoed? I thought it was a bloke - seems a butch les?

A 69 year old frail woman battered and violently arrested today by Greater Manchester Police for the heinous crime of allegedly sticking some anti vaccine stickers on shop windows. The video is on You tube under the title 69 year old Janie ........ on a channel called Marti Blagborough. Fucking disgusting Police brutality which is becoming a daily occurrence recently. This from the GMP who last year by their own admission let 80,000 crimes reported to them go unrecorded and therefore not investigated at all.

Strangely though, the Met Police a few weeks ago stood by and watched a handful of white middle class Extinction Rebellion ‘activists cause an estimated £200,000 of criminal damage to the HSBC building in Docklands by cracking dozens of enormous plate glass windows with hammers and chisels. Their excuse was that it would have been too dangerous to take preventative action as the perpetrators were carrying hammers and chisels. Yeah OK. That seems reasonable enough to me.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, King Billy said:

A 69 year old frail woman battered and violently arrested today by Greater Manchester Police for the heinous crime of allegedly sticking some anti vaccine stickers on shop windows. The video is on You tube under the title 69 year old Janie ........ on a channel called Marti Blagborough. Fucking disgusting Police brutality which is becoming a daily occurrence recently. This from the GMP who last year by their own admission let 80,000 crimes reported to them go unrecorded and therefore not investigated at all.

Strangely though, the Met Police a few weeks ago stood by and watched a handful of white middle class Extinction Rebellion ‘activists cause an estimated £200,000 of criminal damage to the HSBC building in Docklands by cracking dozens of enormous plate glass windows with hammers and chisels. Their excuse was that it would have been too dangerous to take preventative action as the perpetrators were carrying hammers and chisels. Yeah OK. That seems reasonable enough to me.

I didn’t realise that so many cops had overdraft issues.

9 hours ago, King Billy said:

Did you notice that one of the arresting officers was as black as newgates knocker? I think a riot is in order, I need a new telly. 

• Like 2

10 hours ago, King Billy said:

One of several thousand northern women who got a back hander that day. I hope that she was released early enough to ensure her old man's faggots and gravy were on t'table at the required time, otherwise you can guarantee her other eye was blacked that night.

• Like 2

10 hours ago, King Billy said:

It would have been better if we saw the context of events before the "frail old lady" was arrested. In the absence of knowing the totality of events I don't think the message was the issue - it was the sticking of posters on surfaces which will have to be removed at some cost to others. That said, the optics don't look good for the GMP nor for the private security goons who attempted to prevent onlookers videoing the drama. Equally disturbing is that several plods appear to have removed their shoulder numbers prior to getting stuck in...

17 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

It would have been better if we saw the context of events before the "frail old lady" was arrested. In the absence of knowing the totality of events I don't think the message was the issue - it was the sticking of posters on surfaces which will have to be removed at some cost to others. That said, the optics don't look good for the GMP nor for the private security goons who attempted to prevent onlookers videoing the drama. Equally disturbing is that several plods appear to have removed their shoulder numbers prior to getting stuck in...

We have had some cunt (or cunts) plastering these anti-vax stickers all over the town the targets have been ATM machines and the low level green man screens on pelican crossings. It was the same a few years back when cunts were putting those bollocks to brexit stickers all over the place.

There is a little bit more information about "frail old Janie"  and what she had been up to here. Her grandson also looks to be a nu case too.

https://www.manchestereveningnews.co.uk/news/greater-manchester-news/youre-breaking-arm-police-review-20428265

3 hours ago, Dawn Chorus said:

We have had some cunt (or cunts) plastering these anti-vax stickers all over the town the targets have been ATM machines and the low level green man screens on pelican crossings. It was the same a few years back when cunts were putting those bollocks to brexit stickers all over the place.

There is a little bit more information about "frail old Janie"  and what she had been up to here. Her grandson also looks to be a nu case too.

https://www.manchestereveningnews.co.uk/news/greater-manchester-news/youre-breaking-arm-police-review-20428265

Janie Bailey a retired receptionist from Wythenshaw

6 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

You can see both rozzer’s ‘collar’ numbers M’aam on their right shoulder epaulettes only. Dunno if that’s how they wear them these days but the female in question is from Wythenshaw, so feasibly needs wiping off the face of the earth anyway.

17 hours ago, King Billy said:

A 69 year old frail woman battered and violently arrested today by Greater Manchester Police for the heinous crime of allegedly sticking some anti vaccine stickers on shop windows. Fucking disgusting Police brutality

Frankly, Billy, the mewling old cunt should count herself lucky they didn't put 20 bullets into her as a precautionary measure. The average plod can't tell the difference between a suicide belt and a Tena lady.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

Never mind this bullshite, what about the 1000s of frail old ladies who’ve already croaked it from bat flu and 10s of 1000s more who’ll be saved after being vaccinated?

People are welcome to their own opinions but anti COVID vaccine cunts should simply be shot and their bodies dumped in their respective town squares to rot. Their putrid bloated corpses and sun bleached bones would serve as an important message to all thick as pig shit wankers and and persuade them to believe scientific facts.

• Like 1

21 hours ago, King Billy said:

I didn't see the buildup to the arrest but you can bet your bottom dollar the old gobshite was being a right pain in the ringpiece and was probably known to authorities for generally causing disorder. There's no doubt the old bag got the publicity she was looking for. I am however wholly against the police's treatment of a pensioner in public, and somewhat embarrassed (for them) because of their clear incompetence to get a simple situation under control. What bad press for the already unpopular oafs. 

The two security gorillas piss me off most in this clip, clearly trying to prevent the public's freedom and right to film and report. What would you have done in this situation, @Eric Cuntman?

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

I didn't see the buildup to the arrest but you can bet your bottom dollar the old gobshite was being a right pain in the ringpiece and was probably known to authorities for generally causing disorder. There's no doubt the old bag got the publicity she was looking for. I am however wholly against the police's treatment of a pensioner in public, and somewhat embarrassed (for them) because of their clear incompetence to get a simple situation under control. What bad press for the already unpopular oafs. 

The two security gorillas piss me off most in this clip, clearly trying to prevent the public's freedom and right to film and report. What would you have done in this situation, @Eric Cuntman?

Reported the police for illegally removing their numeric identification prior to an arrest. Way too big for their boots.

12 hours ago, Dawn Chorus said:

Bullshit never happened .. did you hear that cat meowing?

Hello Spotto.

Bride drops dead of a heart attack at her wedding in India - so her SISTER marries the groom instead after families made 'tough call' to carry on with the festivities - read this in Daily Fail online.

This sort of behaviour has manifested the Indian variant of covid.

I was planing to go to Dubai asap - but now Clacton seems wiser.

Staycations for Proff B xxx (I will not sting you?)