CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Till tuskery do us apart

White Cunt

1 hour ago, Williewhoopassjohnson said:

I think it feels like somones knotted up a tie round your throat too tight, its the only thing you will think about in that scenario never mind taking time to go through a wedding 

It's the so called 'feel good' news to make people  go "aw. Ain't that nice". Used to be a skateboarding squirrel or some cunt finding a bottle on the beach that some cunt on the other side of the world three in the sea, 70 years ago. 

Personally I find it fucking embarrassing. 

5 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Her school portrait was an aerial photograph.

When she sits around the house, she really sits around the house.

She can't wear grey clothes.. 2000 sailors would try to board her.

When she passes in front of the TV you miss a whole series. 

Inside every fat woman there's a slim one. She ate poor the cunt. 

30 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

It's the so called 'feel good' news to make people  go "aw. Ain't that nice". Used to be a skateboarding squirrel or some cunt finding a bottle on the beach that some cunt on the other side of the world three in the sea, 70 years ago. 

You could try eating less if it’s that embarrassing. Only joking.

13 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Then stop throwing the fucking bottles!

3 hours ago, JohnnySaucePants said:

I do. if im not mistaken its you that works at some local Council office or similar. That being so, youll never get respect from the likes of me, you fucking jobsworth. Shame on you, you cowardly security seeking mediocre cunt. A curse on your fucking jobsworth soul. 🙂 

Your welcome, have a nice day and fuck off 🙂

You don’t belong here. You are abrasive, not funny in the slightest, the only wit you have has fuck in front of it, and not once have you posted anything of value. 

Forget your password, and fuck off.

• Like 3

28 minutes ago, JohnnySaucePants said:

You are mistaking arrogance for abrasiveness. I dont ever believe in knuckling under. Especially to some Aussie red neck shackle rattler  such as yourself. 

So, fuck off yourself. Also, have a nice day, and fuck off again.

The thing with real fuckwits you see, as that they don’t seem to have the self awareness that they are fuckwits.

You are a real fuckwit. Save us all some time in our busy lives and just walk in front of a bus. You are an utter fucking heap of shit and if I had the misfortune to meet you in real life I’d punch you in the throat.

• Like 3

18 hours ago, JohnnySaucePants said:

im certainly a lot brighter and cleverer than you

13 hours ago, JohnnySaucePants said:

f im not mistaken its you that works at some local Council office or similar

Which of these statements is wrong?

A.... The first one.

B....The second one

C....Both of them.

9 minutes ago, JohnnySaucePants said:

What a typical, shackle rattler, strine speaking bogan response. Have you been out harassing any already downtrodden Aborigines lately, having sunk a dozen cans of VB.

Build yourself a "rabbit proof fence", throw another prawn on the barbie. Then fuck off. 🙂 

You’re really making a name for yourself Johnny with this latest epic retort. It’s probably the name your parents would have given you, had they not taken one look at the abomination they’d accidentally created and stuffed you in a cardboard box and then hurling you out of the car window, aiming for the canal. If only they had  got that one thing right no one would ever have had to listen to your shite again. Do yourself a favour and go away immediately. 

1 hour ago, JohnnySaucePants said:

What a typical, shackle rattler, strine speaking bogan response. Have you been out harassing any already downtrodden Aborigines lately, having sunk a dozen cans of VB.

Build yourself a "rabbit proof fence", throw another prawn on the barbie. Then fuck off. 🙂 

Is this really you trying to win, Johnny? Just a list of textbook Aussie insults and a sad little "fuck off" at the end?

Why the fuck have you used "shackle rattler" twice? Roops already called you out on this repetitive shite with the "worms" embarrassment. You need to expand your vocabulary or stop using it all at once.  

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

Is this really you trying to win, Johnny? Just a list of textbook Aussie insults and a sad little "fuck off" at the end?

Why the fuck have you used "shackle rattler" twice? Roops already called you out on this repetitive shite with the "worms" embarrassment. You need to expand your vocabulary or stop using it all at once.  

Are Harold and Johnny what’s known as a race to the bottom RK? 

Theres only one way to find out.

PUNKERS!!!

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, King Billy said:

Are Harold and Johnny what’s known as a race to the bottom RK? 

Theres only one way to find out.

PUNKERS!!!

Harold is clearly mentally disabled, so I'm willing to give him a pass in terms of quality in the spirit of the Corner's equal rights policy.

Johnny doesn't have that excuse. He's just fucking dismal.

3 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

Harold is clearly mentally disabled, so I'm willing to give him a pass in terms of quality in the spirit of the Corner's equal rights policy.

Johnny doesn't have that excuse. He's just fucking dismal.

I don’t think Johnny could ever raise his game enough to even get close to dismal RK. Harold gets a star for the sheer quantity of illegible crap he brings to the table though. Sometimes it’s like watching two bald men fighting over a comb.