CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Attention all sheeple! Masks on and trousers down. Prepare your arseholes please.

King Billy

23 hours ago, King Billy said:

If you read what I posted I didn’t allege any vaccine conspiracy. I simply pointed out that imo something appears rather odd regarding the care home death rate and the fact that 95% of residents have supposedly had the wonder cure which commenced before Xmas. The rate should start to dramatically fall from now on unless I’m mistaken. We shall see.

I’ve been helping out in a care home..(no staff.... covid has ripped through it) five died in three weeks..the rest recovered ...even two centenarians.

10 minutes ago, cuntspotter said:

I’ve been helping out in a care home..(no staff.... covid has ripped through it) five died in three weeks..the rest recovered ...even two centenarians.

This strain is dreadful. I’ve been looking after a 96 year old next door and he died three times last week.

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, King Billy said:

20 years? Leo the Irish bender is today saying that even if they achieve 80% or more vaccination rate he doesn’t think next Christmas is going to see a return to normality. The agenda is being ramped up daily. Every bit of hope is snatched away as soon as it starts being discussed. 

It fucking pains me to see that Holland, Italy, Austria and France have a population who are starting to take to the streets in large numbers and revolt against this tyranny, while GREAT BRITAIN has collectively misplaced any semblance of a pair of bollocks that we used to be renowned for.

WAKE UP YOU CUNTS FOR FUCK SAKE!

Dont be silly Bill, they're all outside Tesco's waiting for the green traffic light. 

9 minutes ago, King Billy said:

The old bill will soon be dragging people out of Tesco’s and fining them for jumping a red light at the entrance.

They'll be stopping trolleys to do insurance checks. 

"Is this your trolley Sir?  Do you know what I've stopped you for? No hand signals. You pulled over without indicating and nearly ran that old lady into the cream egg display".

6 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

They'll be stopping trolleys to do insurance checks. 

"Is this your trolley Sir?  Do you know what I've stopped you for? No hand signals. You pulled over without indicating and nearly ran that old lady into the cream egg display".

Shopping without due care and attention, not to mention the 4 bald tyres.

56 minutes ago, cuntspotter said:

If I read this right 5 died in 3 weeks in a care home of 36,isn't that about normal?. Hardly 'ripped through it'...I'm still on the side of overreaction but no doubt I'll get a bollocking from someone whos friends neighbours twice removed cousin knows someone who's got a cough.

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, Neil said:

If I read this right 5 died in 3 weeks in a care home of 36,isn't that about normal?. Hardly 'ripped through it'...I'm still on the side of overreaction but no doubt I'll get a bollocking from someone whos friends neighbours twice removed cousin knows someone who's got a cough.

Post of the week. 🏆

8 minutes ago, Neil said:

You cruel bastard Neil. There are unburied bodies in the streets, covid patients lying in hospital corridors. Drs and nurses not having room to do their dances. Have some heart. 

30 minutes ago, Neil said:

You've read it wrong. Dope.

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

You cruel bastard Neil. There are unburied bodies in the streets, covid patients lying in hospital corridors. Drs and nurses not having room to do their dances. Have some heart. 

You Fucking moron, pikey cunt, people are dying and you think it’s a joke or you’re clever, put your cock away and fuck off you smelly pikey trans cunt. 

• Like 1