CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Leicester University

Trucking Funt

Guest Weary&Disgusted
22 hours ago, ChildeHarold said:

Aids isn't the new black anymore.

PS Unless you watch Channel 4.

Please elaborate, I don't understand your statement. 

On 05/02/2021 at 09:56, Last Cunt Standing said:

There are still some good reasons to study at Leicester. There’s a plethora of damn good curry houses, Welford Road on Heineken Cup day is always a good afternoon out, and you’re just down the road from Loughborough and it’s array of sporty perky sorts from the Home Counties who’ll do pretty much anything for a glass of fizz. 

On the other hand it’s an academic backwater, has a filthy drug-ridden city centre, and if you keel over clutching your chest after one too many kebabs and wake up the Glenfield, there’s a good chance you’ll find Gerry McCann smiling down at you. That’s before this evidence that the Student Union have assumed control of the curriculum. 

All things considered, I’d rather go to De Montfort. 

I saw BeBop Deluxe at the De Montfort Hall in 1975. Bill Nelson was fucking brilliant.

4 hours ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

Deano was a beast, but a ‘winger?’ Surely that doesn’t count LCS?

It does if you use your shoulder. Then pick up the teeth and hand them to the physio holding an icepack to Taffy’s face. 

Deano just shrugged at the crowd and said  “he came from nowhere, I never saw him”, to which one wag replied “you’re not at work now, Constable”. Cue big grin.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

I saw Dean Richards take six teeth out of a Llanelli winger Welford Road about 1986. Now that was fucking brilliant.

Hmm, good old Deano , always choosing the little guy. Not overly tall , physically strong upper body, part of an effective  English international wrecking crew, but....... never shone against die hard Welsh club packs. I saw him take a fucking kicking at Neath in a cup game. No disgrace in that, the Gnoll was a graveyard for many a decent side. 

2 minutes ago, King Billy said:

Don’t report Harold Gypps. We may never see the like of him again. I really do find him fascinating. He’s taken mental derangement to a completely different level. 

It's cruel, Billy. It's like going to the local asylum and laughing and pointing at the poor maniacs walking about the exercise yard.

3 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

It's cruel, Billy. It's like going to the local asylum and laughing and pointing at the poor maniacs walking about the exercise yard.

Yeah we’ve all done that but this is different gravy. David Attenborough would give his 100 year old right arm to film Harold in his natural habitat. 

25 minutes ago, King Billy said:

Don’t report Harold Gypps. We may never see the like of him again. I really do find him fascinating. He’s taken mental derangement to a completely different level. 

23 minutes ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

Do it Gypps. He’s something of a cunt & needs to go.

15 minutes ago, King Billy said:

Yeah we’ve all done that but this is different gravy. David Attenborough would give his 100 year old right arm to film Harold in his natural habitat. 

8 minutes ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

The coup de grâce is there for you Gypps, the groundwork’s been done on the moron.

Fucking hell. Its like that scene from Animal House when he's gonna fuck that girl and he has the devil and the angel talking to him. 

• Like 1