CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Dog walkers in Cities...

Old Chap Raasclaat

21 minutes ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

I’ve just seen one of them orbs Bill, and a chair’s just moved in the front room.

Please tell me it’s called Old Smokey and Harold was sitting in it with a sponge on his sizzling head and a large pool of bubbling liquid on the floor.

8 minutes ago, King Billy said:

Please tell me it’s called Old Smokey and Harold was sitting in it with a sponge on his sizzling head and a large pool of bubbling liquid on the floor.

He died, but I think that scouse Cunt Acorah and his darkie sidekick ‘Sam’ have brought him back, so to speak. It goes very cold in here and stinks of decomposing dickhead immediately before he posts. The dog’s fucked off.

5 minutes ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

He died, but I think that scouse Cunt Acorah and his darkie sidekick ‘Sam’ have brought him back, so to speak. It goes very cold in here and stinks of decomposing dickhead immediately before he posts. The dog’s fucked off.

Imagine Derek asking the audience....”I’ve got a Harold who wants to tell everyone here tonight that.........Come back folks. Where are you all going? We’ve only just started.”

2 minutes ago, King Billy said:

Imagine Derek asking the audience....”I’ve got a Harold who wants to tell everyone here tonight that.........Come back folks. Where are you all going? We’ve only just started.”

His popularity will follow him into the afterlife. I’ll bet he was stunned when Capt. Tom floated through a different gate than him.

14 minutes ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

Are you aware of the 'Kreed Kafer' scandal?

Google it. Hilarious.

3 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Are you aware of the 'Kreed Kafer' scandal?

Google it. Hilarious.

What a pair of twats. Did you ever see that rip Fielding trying to control the Happy Monday’s on that Britain’s Most Haunted thing? Bez seeing ‘goings on going on’ when stoned? I couldn’t fuckin breathe.

On 06/02/2021 at 20:18, Neil said:

Dog owners are cunts,just how much dog shit do you see on city pavements?. Dirty fucking lazy cunts,Why can't there be a corona virus specifically for canines? The natives of Singapore have got it right,eat 'em up and shit 'em out.

The sale and consumption of dog meat has been banned in Singapore, Neil. I'm generally not a violent man, but I'm fairly certain I'd be able to tolerate less than five minutes in the same room as you before delivering a brutal, beautifully on-point flying knee squarely under all four of your fucking chins.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Joker said:

Why would they do that, when there's dog-bothering cunts like Woofles and Dickless to do it for them?

If it was any dog within a 50 mile radius of you, at least I'd know that its arsehole would be completely clean of even the most microscopic specks of scat. You're nothing but thorough in your perverse hobby of forensically collecting and cataloguing dog shit.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Wolfie said:

The sale and consumption of dog meat has been banned in Singapore, Neil. I'm generally not a violent man, but I'm fairly certain I'd be able to tolerate less than five minutes in the same room as you before delivering a brutal, beautifully on-point flying knee squarely under all four of your fucking chins.

I meant the Philippines, they all look the fucking same to me,slopes that is not dogs,they all taste the same

On 06/02/2021 at 18:30, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

Don't get me wrong I love dogs, you know proper dogs and not the designer £2000 handbag dogs. However I've noticed during lockdown an alarming number of dog walkers out and about walking their dogs. Why the hell you'd get a dog when you live in or near a decent sized cities centre I don't know. The owners seem to be everywhere walking the poor dogs on pavements, in shops etc anywhere but a fucking field.

I used to take great pride in hiding in the bushes of the local field and waiting for an attractive female to wander along. I would then jump out and flash my knob and run away again, can't do it anymore as there are no dog walkers around, they seem to stick to the streets.

Plenty of those feral hippy type cunts with dogs running wild as well, not on a lead and shitting up the place. 

Dog walkers in cities... quite literally Shitcunts. 

this ones been covered several times rastatwat but worth revisiting 

dog ownership has gone through the roof in recent times with many of the poor cunts living in towns and shut up all day. Kill all humans 

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

dog ownership has gone through the roof in recent times with many of the poor cunts living in towns and shut up all day. Kill all humans 

I agree. Humans have run their course. We are the last generation of real people. The current crop are all queers and hand wringing snowflakes who exist only to be offended by things that have no impact on them, or are none of their fucking business. At least half of the ten year olds running around now will end up as screeching, over sensitive poofs or purple haired lesbian activists seeking to exterminate the last of the normal (straight) people.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Decimus said:

If it was any dog within a 50 mile radius of you, at least I'd know that its arsehole would be completely clean of even the most microscopic specks of scat. You're nothing but thorough in your perverse hobby of forensically collecting and cataloguing dog shit.

Using the poowey decimal system. 

18 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Evening , I agree humans are cunts. Too many of us, and we have lost our way. There's no clearer sign of our decline than @ChildeHarold. There are a few scientists who will pay a lot of money to perform some tests on him in the hope of finding out what causes mental shitcunt behaviour. I am trying to catch him but he's a slippery little bastard.

3 minutes ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

Evening , I agree humans are cunts. Too many of us, and we have lost our way. There's no clearer sign of our decline than @ChildeHarold. There are a few scientists who will pay a lot of money to perform some tests on him in the hope of finding out what causes mental shitcunt behaviour. I am trying to catch him but he's a slippery little bastard.

Harold donated his body to science. The scientists are contesting the will.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

The only test I’d like to perform on Harold The Stupid is how long it would take his stupid fucking head to crack in a vice