CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Dyslexic cnut

Guest Minge the merciless
On 18/02/2021 at 11:09, Dyslexic cnut said:

It’s getting beyond a joke now. I am currently listening to a politics programme on Times Radio but I cannot follow the thread at all. Why? Because the cunts-that-be that produce the programme have decided, in their desperate urge to be PC, to allow an ‘orally compromised’ disabled woman to be involved. Now, she may have some good insights and opinions to impart but this matters not. I can’t fuckin understand any cunt who talks like they have a cleft-palate and are in the process of chewing toffee. This is an aural medium for fucks sake, this woman takes three times longer to complete a sentence than a unhindered person and it’s painful to listen to.

TV is as bad, giving the seriously disabled comedy shows where the main subjects for their lampooning are their own disabilities.(I suppose the ethnics have been getting away with it for years) But, it does make for very uncomfortable viewing, they’re not funny, they get applause for their ‘courage and bravery’ but not their humour, which is why they are on a comedy show in the first place.

Has anyone ever watched a tv programme with that Liz Carr in it? It doesn’t matter wether she’s playing a forensic analyst or anything else for that matter. You’ll forget the plot, script and flow of the programme because you’re too busy trying to work out what the fuck it actually is. She’s on everything right now, I personally want to see her in that ballroom dancing thing...let’s see them sequin that into something visually appealing...spazzy Cunt would probably win.

Liz Carr could portray a credible victim of a ground zero incendiary bombing...

Guest Minge the merciless
12 minutes ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

Hopefully it’s in her future Mingo.

Imagine what the media luvvie, box ticking, grotesque carnival curiosity would look like afterwards, DC

On 18/02/2021 at 11:09, Dyslexic cnut said:

It’s getting beyond a joke now. I am currently listening to a politics programme on Times Radio but I cannot follow the thread at all. Why? Because the cunts-that-be that produce the programme have decided, in their desperate urge to be PC, to allow an ‘orally compromised’ disabled woman to be involved. Now, she may have some good insights and opinions to impart but this matters not. I can’t fuckin understand any cunt who talks like they have a cleft-palate and are in the process of chewing toffee. This is an aural medium for fucks sake, this woman takes three times longer to complete a sentence than a unhindered person and it’s painful to listen to.

TV is as bad, giving the seriously disabled comedy shows where the main subjects for their lampooning are their own disabilities.(I suppose the ethnics have been getting away with it for years) But, it does make for very uncomfortable viewing, they’re not funny, they get applause for their ‘courage and bravery’ but not their humour, which is why they are on a comedy show in the first place.

Has anyone ever watched a tv programme with that Liz Carr in it? It doesn’t matter wether she’s playing a forensic analyst or anything else for that matter. You’ll forget the plot, script and flow of the programme because you’re too busy trying to work out what the fuck it actually is. She’s on everything right now, I personally want to see her in that ballroom dancing thing...let’s see them sequin that into something visually appealing...spazzy Cunt would probably win.

Whaaaah?

• 7 months later...
Guest Paulie
On 18/02/2021 at 17:31, Neil said:

I defy anyone to google Rosie Jones and not laugh your fucking heads off,not because of her comedic prowess but just the way she fucking 'walks' on stage. As for understanding what the fuck she's saying,box ticking cunts.

She was on question time last night, how rest of the panellists kept a straight face I don't know. Nice knockers thought, I'd let her give me a soapy cerebral palsy tit-wank any day of the week.

On 23/01/2020 at 15:46, Last Cunt Standing said:

I used to really like the News Quiz on Radio 4. Barry Took, Sandi Toksvig and Miles Jupp always used to give me a good chuckle on the drive home and it was the cradle of some pretty good writers and comedians in years gone by. The miracle of the internet podcast means even I am now on foreign soil I can listen along with a morning coffee, risking odd looks from some as I giggle into my scrambled eggs. 

I have no wish to be unduly unkind to the poor girl in the latest edition, but fuck me. How can she be expected to deliver comedy with no control of her bottom jaw? The audience titter nervously, clearly embarrassed. You can imagine the edgy glances from even the most woke of fellow panellists. What is wrong with saying people sadly just can’t do certain things? I’ll never make the FA Cup Final because I’m differently abled at sport. Who do I complain to? It’s like this mass exercise in self delusion that we mustn’t erect barriers to anyone or anything, and that if Little Molly Flidspack wants to be an Astronaut she bloody well can be. Either way it made bloody awful listening and put me right off my flat white this morning. Which is a right cunt. 

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sounds/play/m000d7kg

Overexposed, is our Rosie. 

1 hour ago, Paulie said:

She was on question time last night, how rest of the panellists kept a straight face I don't know. Nice knockers thought, I'd let her give me a soapy cerebral palsy tit-wank any day of the week.

She's the absolute last person you'd want answering questions. Unless of course, you have no interest in understanding the fucking answer and have a fetish for spittle bukkake.

3 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

I'm going to see an 'evening with Barry Cryer" in a pub in Sussex in a couple of weeks. Someone I know went to see him a couple of years ago and he said he was very funny. Lots of great stories of the people he wrote for. 

I know him slightly, through a mate who's a radio producer. Absolutely top bloke, and very, very funny in person. 

3 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

I'm going to see an 'evening with Barry Cryer" in a pub in Sussex in a couple of weeks. Someone I know went to see him a couple of years ago and he said he was very funny. Lots of great stories of the people he wrote for. 

I am guessing that he wrote William Rushton's material, including his classic line about toilet water.

Guest Paulie
4 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Thank fuck Savile's dead 

1 hour ago, scotty said:

....and they say romance is dead. 

That was the issue, romance had to be dead with him, preferably stone-cold.

Guest Paulie
47 minutes ago, Fatty Junior said:

Sore bum then, bet you did an Oliver and asked for more!

You probably wrote to Jim I'll Fix it hoping to be smashed into next week. Take a fucking overdose you boring cunt.