CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Pontins

Penny Farthing

37 minutes ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

Luxury. My only holiday was to a caravan site in North Wales. Dad’s car broke down four times en route, the caravan was a rotten minging & fucked heap that was his mate’s, by far the worst on the site. When we got there we were told to fuck off & pick blackberries while Daddy went to the alehouse. Cunt came back four hours later and saw the caravan door was hanging off and we were all shitting liquid black currant everywhere. Took, his belt off to us and called us ‘ungrateful bastards!’ Kid’s today sulk if the wifi’s not fast enough in their 5 star all inclusive overseas resort (probably in Cape Verde)...cunts.

That does sound like Talacre or one of the sites at Prestatyn .. rumours are that @ratcum owns one or more of them.

5 minutes ago, Dawn Chorus said:

That does sound like Talacre or one of the sites at Prestatyn .. rumours are that @ratcum owns one or more of them.

Looking back, I’m not sure it was an actual ‘site.’ More of a dumping ground for fucked caravans. Loads of blackberries though, if that narrows it down?

11 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Around 2005, someone I know had booked a week there and they couldn't go because of family problems. He said I could take Mrs C because he couldn't get a refund. The most miserable 5 days I've ever had. big, deserted, dreary lifeless shithole.

Five fucking days?

And how come you haven’t tendered for the security job at Pontins? A selection of your armoury tucked in your waistband and you’ll be fine. You’ve worked in Liverpool, man. 

I fucking detest the very thought of spending a holiday somewhere like that now but as a kid it was fucking brilliant.Your mum and dad turned into decent human beings for a week,dishing out pocket money if you promised to leave them the fuck alone in the bars. Organised games,always something to do,see your parents only at meal times,stay up late,whats not to like?. I remember dragging a balloon on a piece of string around the freezing cold open air pool when I was about 6,I fell in and some bloke dived in and saved me from drowning,my old man gave him a 10 shilling note for his troubles and I remember thinking he must really love me if I'm worth that much!. We did venture to Prestatyn one year,not sure if it was a Pontins but it pissed down for the whole fucking week. When I got older fingering the dirty fucking slags from oop north became a holiday pastime,God bless Fred

On 04/03/2021 at 07:45, Dawn Chorus said:

So here I am sir and I have an oirish sounding surname (the same as Robocop) yet I feel no affiliation with the emerald isle and cannot trace a single ancestor back to the fabled isle. However I try to book a week at Pontins and my name flags up as a potential traveller who sharpens knives, sells lucky heather for a living and lives in a mobile home. What a load of cunts.

https://www.rte.ie/news/2021/0302/1200403-pontins-travellers/

No smoke without fire. You've got a lucky face Sir. Buy some of my good luck Irish Sir. You've got a lucky face... 

14 hours ago, Neil said:

There was someone who rode around the camp making a note of which chalet had a crying baby in it and then they cycled back to the main hall and chalked the chalet number on a board under the heading 'Baby Crying In Chalet ........

Three years going to Pontins lulled the McCanns into a false sense of security. “How do you fancy Portugal next year Kate? I’m getting a bit bored with Pontins. The kids will love it.”

Guest Cocky Council Cake
15 hours ago, King Billy said:

Three years going to Pontins lulled the McCanns into a false sense of security. “How do you fancy Portugal next year Kate? I’m getting a bit bored with Pontins. The kids will love it.”

The McCanns should cheer the fuck up, they're probably grandparents by now.