CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

White Copper Shoots Black Woman........Cue George Floyd Part 2

Neil

I wonder what the public will make of this one. Its a good job that the yanks employ fat cunts otherwise he'd be dead. Imagine if he hadn't been filming,Nashville would have been looted and burned to the ground. Fast forward to 2:45

17 minutes ago, Neil said:

I wonder what the public will make of this one. Its a good job that the yanks employ fat cunts otherwise he'd be dead. Imagine if he hadn't been filming,Nashville would have been looted and burned to the ground. Fast forward to 2:45

Video is Age Restricted, I'm fucked if I'm giving the vermin at YouTube my I.D., info harvesting cunts!

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Witheredscrote said:

Talk about paranoid. Why on earth do you think they would want your info. I'm sure they have got better things to do, than post you packets of dog shit.

Is that what they do?

Where do I sign?

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Cunty BigBollox said:

will clean pants be necessary?

As it's Drewsday and you lose control of your bodily functions by 9 am, I assumed that you would be in your adult nappy all day. With regard to advice on taking a little prick in the arse, I suggest you look to your own extensive experience in that particular field.

Good morning.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Decimus said:

As it's Drewsday and you lose control of your bodily functions by 9 am, I assumed that you would be in your adult nappy all day. With regard to advice on taking a little prick in the arse, I suggest you look to your own extensive experience in that particular field.

Good morning.

Have you ever shagged somebody in a wheelchair?  If the brakes don't work, it's a real cunt on the back, and it is bloody difficult to grip the buttocks too, if they are in a sweaty plastic seat, soaked in piss and diarrhea.

Edited by Witheredscrote
Drew, get yer brakes serviced.
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Witheredscrote said:

Have you ever shagged somebody in a wheelchair?  If the brakes don't work, it's a real cunt on the back, and it is bloody difficult to grip the buttocks too, if they are in a sweaty plastic seat, soaked in piss and diarrhea.

The uric acid does play havoc with the cheap chinky steelwork. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Major Cunt said:

All you fucking newbies pay attention. Every now and again old Withers pulls some magic out the hat and cracks me up. First class cunting right there, but can Drew counter attack with an equally witty retort? I'm not going to hold my breath...

I do enjoy a bit of Withers when he's not in sycophantic creep mode and fumbling with Frank in the bocage. One of the best on here, it's just a shame that he gets his act together less frequently than Drew having a day off the meths.

Similarly, despite being a cirrhotic, shambling, absolute fucking disgrace, Drew is in my top five, which he'll probably be surprised to hear should he remember it by tomorrow morning.

• Like 4

1 hour ago, Decimus said:

I do enjoy a bit of Withers when he's not in sycophantic creep mode and fumbling with Frank in the bocage. One of the best on here, it's just a shame that he gets his act together less frequently than Drew having a day off the meths.

Similarly, despite being a cirrhotic, shambling, absolute fucking disgrace, Drew is in my top five, which he'll probably be surprised to hear should he remember it by tomorrow morning.

Well really, I now know how Stephen Fry felt in '95, when the FT savaged his performance in 'Cell Mates', at the Albery.  It drove him to a breakdown, and he went into hiding.

Unlike Stephen, I am not a tutu wearing cock smoker, with a bent face, and bipolar.  Expect me in Caister just as soon as restrictions are lifted. Your missus will be the least of your troubles. Cunt.

• Like 3

2 hours ago, Decimus said:

I quite like you too Dickless. Tell me, does your hovel have disabled access?

36 minutes ago, Cunty BigBollox said:

I quite like you too Dickless. Tell me, does your hovel have disabled access?

All the glory holes were installed at waist level by the previous owner, who was a spastic. Get your mobility scooter into gear and whizz your atrophied arse down the Acle Straight, I've got a bottle of Zivinia with your name on.

• Like 1