Jump to content
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

White Copper Shoots Black Woman........Cue George Floyd Part 2


Recommended Posts

48 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

I was absolutely hammered last night but I suppose it was a good thing in as much as it gave me the courage to say something which needed saying – from my perspective. You're a fine commenter worthy of any cunting site but I cannot deny I'm just a little tired of the bootlicking of Decs. I'm also slightly riled by the continual 'back in the old days of the Corner, when myself and so-and-so bla bla bla..'., something you've been doing for some while. You often swagger around like a piece of big-hitting Corner furniture when, in reality, you joined the site a relatively short while ago. Of course I acknowledge the likes you award, and these have been duly reciprocated – but only if they are merited. 

I'm sure if we ever went for a few pints we'd get along just fine. But please stop kissing what's probably a very white, hairy, spotty Scotman's arse, which must spend a phenomenal amount of time sitting on flea and lice-infested Norwich City Council office chairs. I know you'll take this comment in the right spirit as you've already demonstrated your thick-skinnedness on more than one occasion, the above comment being a good example.

All this effort, and for what.  You truly are a half baked turd.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
36 minutes ago, Ape™️ said:

Consider it done. What a dreadful, spack-in-the-box wanker he is. 

Yep. I'd rather brush shoulders with nearly-man Frank than converse with the site's best example of a scorpion on a frog's back. He's occasionally funny but good God, what a wanker. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Roadkill said:

This is a blatantly false accusation. He's well known to shag geese, not ganders.

He hasn't had any wildfowl action for ages. The geese can see him approaching in the dark, thanks to his testicles glowing like Homer  Simpson's plutonium rod.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Fuck me. To be fair, that fat mess would have to be monged off his tits on Poundland black tar heroin to miss that fucking council-tattooed slab-cracker. It was likely only the kilo of recently digested Krispy Kreme that protected Sergeant Lard's vital organs when the aisle-blocker turned her gun on the cunt.
 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Wolfie said:

I was absolutely hammered last night but I suppose it was a good thing in as much as it gave me the courage to say something which needed saying – from my perspective. You're a fine commenter worthy of any cunting site but I cannot deny I'm just a little tired of the bootlicking of Decs. I'm also slightly riled by the continual 'back in the old days of the Corner, when myself and so-and-so bla bla bla..'., something you've been doing for some while. You often swagger around like a piece of big-hitting Corner furniture when, in reality, you joined the site a relatively short while ago. Of course I acknowledge the likes you award, and these have been duly reciprocated – but only if they are merited. 

I'm sure if we ever went for a few pints we'd get along just fine. But please stop kissing what's probably a very white, hairy, spotty Scotman's arse, which must spend a phenomenal amount of time sitting on flea and lice-infested Norwich City Council office chairs. I know you'll take this comment in the right spirit as you've already demonstrated your thick-skinnedness on more than one occasion, the above comment being a good example.

I've got no problem with criticism where it's warranted, Wolfster, and am my own man when it comes down to cunting. 

I actually first discovered the site in 2013, and it was fucking funny back then when I used to lurk from month to month, but it was only after being bedridden after a serious back injury that I remembered the Corner. 

Being familiar with old Jewdy's material I knew exactly what buttons to press, so it didn't take me long to get onto his mobility scooter hit and run list. 

I was also surprised by Frank's fall from grace as he appeared to be riding the crest of a wave back then, but when you operate a modus operandi like that cunt you need to adapt to survive, and he's failed to do so. He can't even land a small mackerel anymore, let alone stalking big game with a barbed hunting riffle. Saying that though, he did almost land DC the other night had it not been for myself, Eric and Bill, but I think this says more about DC than the bubbles abilities.

I haven't done a nom for a while and I'm thinking of doing one entitled "Lady P, hung like a Shire Horse, or a Shetland Pony?". This will give the faithful a thread to discuss which steroids she uses, penis pumps, or is she just a freak of nature sporting a cock than looks like a Tiger Bread Baton... 

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Wolfie said:

I was absolutely hammered last night but I suppose it was a good thing in as much as it gave me the courage to say something which needed saying – from my perspective. You're a fine commenter worthy of any cunting site but I cannot deny I'm just a little tired of the bootlicking of Decs. I'm also slightly riled by the continual 'back in the old days of the Corner, when myself and so-and-so bla bla bla..'., something you've been doing for some while. You often swagger around like a piece of big-hitting Corner furniture when, in reality, you joined the site a relatively short while ago. Of course I acknowledge the likes you award, and these have been duly reciprocated – but only if they are merited. 

I'm sure if we ever went for a few pints we'd get along just fine. But please stop kissing what's probably a very white, hairy, spotty Scotman's arse, which must spend a phenomenal amount of time sitting on flea and lice-infested Norwich City Council office chairs. I know you'll take this comment in the right spirit as you've already demonstrated your thick-skinnedness on more than one occasion, the above comment being a good example.

Jesus fucking christ. What a dope. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
41 minutes ago, Major Cunt said:

I've got no problem with criticism where it's warranted, Wolfster, and am my own man when it comes down to cunting. 

I actually first discovered the site in 2013, and it was fucking funny back then when I used to lurk from month to month, but it was only after being bedridden after a serious back injury that I remembered the Corner. 

Being familiar with old Jewdy's material I knew exactly what buttons to press, so it didn't take me long to get onto his mobility scooter hit and run list. 

I was also surprised by Frank's fall from grace as he appeared to be riding the crest of a wave back then, but when you operate a modus operandi like that cunt you need to adapt to survive, and he's failed to do so. He can't even land a small mackerel anymore, let alone stalking big game with a barbed hunting riffle. Saying that though, he did almost land DC the other night had it not been for myself, Eric and Bill, but I think this says more about DC than the bubbles abilities.

I haven't done a nom for a while and I'm thinking of doing one entitled "Lady P, hung like a Shire Horse, or a Shetland Pony?". This will give the faithful a thread to discuss which steroids she uses, penis pumps, or is she just a freak of nature sporting a cock than looks like a Tiger Bread Baton... 

I hate to burst your bubble, DC, but you're taking the piss here.

You've hung on any coat tail that offered a chance to pull yourself out of the quicksand after justifiably being beaten to a bloody pulp at the outset. It's carried on too long to the point of obsequiousness.

The suggestion of a nom regarding Lady P's cock just reinforces the point. It's more arse sucking. I'm not fan of Pen, although I've let her be since my return, but it's been done to death, it's no longer amusing and it has less than zero effect. She may bore most, but she has durability that few, if any, of us can match. It's done, it's beyond boring and it's just become tedious male dominated website woman bashing. It's now only done to play to the crowd and fit in. The very best here leave it alone. It partly explains why the few worthy women that have joined here over the years (you won't remember nobgobbler) don't hang around long. 

All that said, you've weathered the storm and just about found your feet now so it's time to cut the apron strings and be your own man. Don't be afraid to stick the full size 10 up to the ankle into the the beasts and stop toadying. 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Goober said:

I hate to burst your bubble, DC, but you're taking the piss here.

You've hung on any coat tail that offered a chance to pull yourself out of the quicksand after justifiably being beaten to a bloody pulp at the outset. It's carried on too long to the point of obsequiousness.

The suggestion of a nom regarding Lady P's cock just reinforces the point. It's more arse sucking. I'm not fan of Pen, although I've let her be since my return, but it's been done to death, it's no longer amusing and it has less than zero effect. She may bore most, but she has durability that few, if any, of us can match. It's done, it's beyond boring and it's just become tedious male dominated website woman bashing. It's now only done to play to the crowd and fit in. The very best here leave it alone. It partly explains why the few worthy women that have joined here over the years (you won't remember nobgobbler) don't hang around long. 

All that said, you've weathered the storm and just about found your feet now so it's time to cut the apron strings and be your own man. Don't be afraid to stick the full size 10 up to the ankle into the the beasts and stop toadying. 

Erm, the fuck has this got to do with me?

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

Erm, the fuck has this got to do with me?

Fuck, shit and bollocks.

You can have a very rare apology from me. 

Note to Billy, you're never getting an apology you single brain celled mick cunt. 

Let's say the criticism directed specifically at you, and you know what that is, stands, whilst MC needs to stop sucking Norfolk cock. Not that it's usually something I'd advocate. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Goober said:

Fuck, shit and bollocks.

You can have a very rare apology from me. 

Note to Billy, you're never getting an apology you single brain celled mick cunt. 

Let's say the criticism directed specifically at you, and you know what that is, stands, whilst MC needs to stop sucking Norfolk cock. Not that it's usually something I'd advocate. 

That’s getting framed Doc and will hang above the fireplace. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Goober said:

Fuck, shit and bollocks.

You can have a very rare apology from me. 

Note to Billy, you're never getting an apology you single brain celled mick cunt. 

Let's say the criticism directed specifically at you, and you know what that is, stands, whilst MC needs to stop sucking Norfolk cock. Not that it's usually something I'd advocate. 

Here we go again. I'll assume that you've had an extra WKD tonight, resulting in a bit of dutch courage, and the need to flex your beer muscles on the Corner. 

If memory serves me correct then a similar incident happened with Eric on a Friday night, which I happened to find quite ironic as he's normally paid for telling drunks to calm down. 

Who or what I choose to find funny is none of your fucking concern. I don't mind Wolfie or similar giving me some constructive criticism. 

Considering the fact that you got me confused with DC is evidence enough that you shouldn't touch anything above 4%.

Edited by Major Cunt
Hit the cunting save button mid post.
Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, Major Cunt said:

Here we go again. I'll assume that you've had an extra WK

It's irrelevant. If the cap fits, MC. 

I've ample time for Decs' humour and ability being a fellow swamplander and Norwich fan, but there are limits. 

It's why my likes awarded to likes recieved ratio is about 1:3.

Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Goober said:

you won't remember nobgobbler

I'm familiar with her work through old threads, and that avatar she used was enough to cause a twitch. 

Did anybody ever find out how old she was? I'm guessing that most women don't hang around due to board members asking for blowjobs, or minge pictures. 

I'll give you that about Pen's durability, and I'm hardly about to do a nom about her enormous tackle. It was merely a joke. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, Goober said:

I hate to burst your bubble, DC, but you're taking the piss here.

You've hung on any coat tail that offered a chance to pull yourself out of the quicksand after justifiably being beaten to a bloody pulp at the outset. It's carried on too long to the point of obsequiousness.

The suggestion of a nom regarding Lady P's cock just reinforces the point. It's more arse sucking. I'm not fan of Pen, although I've let her be since my return, but it's been done to death, it's no longer amusing and it has less than zero effect. She may bore most, but she has durability that few, if any, of us can match. It's done, it's beyond boring and it's just become tedious male dominated website woman bashing. It's now only done to play to the crowd and fit in. The very best here leave it alone. It partly explains why the few worthy women that have joined here over the years (you won't remember nobgobbler) don't hang around long. 

All that said, you've weathered the storm and just about found your feet now so it's time to cut the apron strings and be your own man. Don't be afraid to stick the full size 10 up to the ankle into the the beasts and stop toadying. 

Roops, this ‘like’ is for a post that was erroneously directed and acknowledged as such. Whilst the content is valid and relevant, in part, you’re taking this ‘sisterhood’ thing a bit too seriously. You could set up a Cuntess’ Corner if the boys are being a bit nasty occasionally? How was Lake Bala? I don’t drink tap water since your recent reservoir sojourn incidentally.

Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, Goober said:

I hate to burst your bubble, DC, but you're taking the piss here.

You've hung on any coat tail that offered a chance to pull yourself out of the quicksand after justifiably being beaten to a bloody pulp at the outset. It's carried on too long to the point of obsequiousness.

The suggestion of a nom regarding Lady P's cock just reinforces the point. It's more arse sucking. I'm not fan of Pen, although I've let her be since my return, but it's been done to death, it's no longer amusing and it has less than zero effect. She may bore most, but she has durability that few, if any, of us can match. It's done, it's beyond boring and it's just become tedious male dominated website woman bashing. It's now only done to play to the crowd and fit in. The very best here leave it alone. It partly explains why the few worthy women that have joined here over the years (you won't remember nobgobbler) don't hang around long. 

All that said, you've weathered the storm and just about found your feet now so it's time to cut the apron strings and be your own man. Don't be afraid to stick the full size 10 up to the ankle into the the beasts and stop toadying. 

Soon after Silly Billy joined back in early 2019 he had several weeks of battering by Decco and a few others. For a while afterwards each time he was given a thrashing he would come running to me to ask me for a mummsy cuddle and to kiss him better. Sadly he grew up and lost his teeth.

Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, Dawn Chorus said:

Soon after Silly Billy joined back in early 2019 he had several weeks of battering by Decco and a few others. For a while afterwards each time he was given a thrashing he would come running to me to ask me for a mummsy cuddle and to kiss him better. Sadly he grew up and lost his teeth.

Pen, this is a very disturbing revelation for me. If he sat on your dick I’ll never speak to him again.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Pen, It's a glorious morning in Regent's Park. I'm sitting here having a coffee and a bun and life couldn't be any better. The café in the inner circle that's usually packed out with arabs, is practically deserted. I wish you were here to see the colours.. the blossom.

Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

Pen, this is a very disturbing revelation for me. If he sat on your dick I’ll never speak to him again.

DC I've never mentioned this before, but I think it's about time I came clean with the board. 

I'm a black cab driver and have been since 1992. Good morning. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
54 minutes ago, Frank said:

DC I've never mentioned this before, but I think it's about time I came clean with the board. 

I'm a black cab driver and have been since 1992. Good morning. 

I'm sure that not many on here give a flying fuck what you have been.  Though most on here know what you are. A bullshitting troll.

Kill yourself.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Frank said:

Pen, It's a glorious morning in Regent's Park. I'm sitting here having a coffee and a bun and life couldn't be any better. The café in the inner circle that's usually packed out with arabs, is practically deserted. I wish you were here to see the colours.. the blossom.

I have just bought an Olympus EM1 mk 2 .. what do you think of that?

Link to post
Share on other sites
47 minutes ago, Dawn Chorus said:

The only "dick" that I have is your head.

Mine’s not in the same league as yours, obviously, but I’ll tell you something, Pen, you wouldn’t want it on the end of your nose as a wart. Dyu get me, sister?

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...