CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

And the new host of BBC's Mastermind is.................

Neil

4 minutes ago, Frank said:

Do you know what Stubbs, I honestly don't know if I'll be able to cope when lockdown comes to an end. I'm smack bang in the middle of London and I've had the best year of my life. I really have. Take today for example... up at midday, couple of hours snooker in the basement, crepes on tap, an hour on the Schindelhauer around the parks, Salmon & Sorrel a la Troisgros for supper and now Nina Simone on Netflix. What a wonderful life. 

Idyllic, elegant and as polished as ever Francis. They really did ‘break the mold’.....If you get any better, you’ll be ‘moderated’ but I guess Admin are scared of a forum superstar.

24 minutes ago, Witheredscrote said:

Frank, just let me tell you, I'm a conventional dresser. Trousers & slacks by Meyer, jackets by Ferkinhoff, but only using Garlandia Italian fabrics.  Shoes by Loakes of Kettering.

If you still want to mix it with me, you know where I live.

Impeccable style, Withers.. if you're Max from Hart to Hart.  

Kilgour French & Stanbury. 

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, Frank said:

Do you know what Stubbs, I honestly don't know if I'll be able to cope when lockdown comes to an end. I'm smack bang in the middle of London and I've had the best year of my life. I really have. Take today for example... up at midday, couple of hours snooker in the basement, crepes on tap, an hour on the Schindelhauer around the parks, Salmon & Sorrel a la Troisgros for supper and now Nina Simone on Netflix. What a wonderful life. 

2 hours ago, Frank said:

Billy my French wife makes the most amazing crepes. I don't know how she does it but I'm telling you now.. it's an art. She's been at it for years and no one else comes close. What's Mrs B's speciality and why, in your tiny little mind, is it so good?

Mrs Bs signature dish is a thrice daily serving of classic heterosexual copulation with moi Frank. I realise this is a cuisine which you’ve most likely never sampled and never will so enjoy your crepe and don’t forget to fuck off afterwards. Idiot.

2 hours ago, Frank said:

You really are the Ian Beale of the corner Frank (the living in a cardboard box, under the flyover days). I hope your long covid lives up to its name.

13 hours ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

Idyllic, elegant and as polished as ever Francis. They really did ‘break the mold’.....If you get any better, you’ll be ‘moderated’ but I guess Admin are scared of a forum superstar.

I struggle with any sort of praise, DC, but I think you're probably right. I'm on the cusp of a great nom.

12 hours ago, King Billy said:

Mrs Bs signature dish is a thrice daily serving of classic heterosexual copulation with moi Frank. I realise this is a cuisine which you’ve most likely never sampled and never will so enjoy your crepe and don’t forget to fuck off afterwards. Idiot.

Get the cunt’s address to me Bill, I’ll sort the cuckolding cunt out for you.

2 hours ago, Frank said:

I struggle with any sort of praise, DC, but I think you're probably right. I'm on the cusp of a great nom.

Modest genius is a rare quality Frankas. There are many of us here thirsting for your increased magisterial input to save this place from redundancy.

On 24/03/2021 at 13:15, ratcum said:

it's too late for me old friend.

Save yourself and let people know I did my best

I've been going over old threads from 2014, Ratty, and you seemed far more coherent and were typing your missives in the standard size font. I also witnessed you driving Jewdy incandescent with rage. What's happened old pal? A divorce, a change in medication, or some personal crisis? 

You can tell Uncle Major. I won't judge or divulge what's discussed with the board. 

• Like 1

43 minutes ago, Major Cunt said:

About fucking time, Franco. Heaven knows this place needs a touch of the old Kleftiko magic. 

The weight of expectation is crippling, Major. I know it's only a handful of thick fucking wankers who see my work, but it if doesn't make me laugh, it simply won't go out. Stand by.

• Like 1

On 24/03/2021 at 12:11, Major Cunt said:

Turn it in Aitch, for fucks sake. You're all over this site like a cheap suit on a hunchback, and if I hear you mention the words "cloth cap carbuncle" again, I'll give you a Colombian neck tie* by slitting your throat from ear to ear and pulling your tongue through the gap. 

You've been warned. 

*Very popular with Pablo Escobar's cartel. 

So was the cloth cap. How about homosexual bum boys? Is that a better description? I leave it to your wide experience to judge. 

1 hour ago, ChildeHarold said:

So was the cloth cap. How about homosexual bum boys? Is that a better description? I leave it to your wide experience to judge. 

Shut you stupid cunt face, you absolute fucking bellend. You're like the human equivalent of tinnitus, an endless, unintelligible, repetitive fucking drone.

Take your spastic waterlogged head and shove it in your fucking oven.

• Like 7

10 minutes ago, Decimus said:

Shut your stupid cunt face, you absolute fucking bell end. You're like the human equivalent of tinnitus, an endless, unintelligible, repetitive fucking drone.

Don't sugar coat it, Decs, tell him straight!

21 hours ago, Decimus said:

Some say that Traven is mis-using the power of the Arch-Mage's position to further his personal agendas.

You've just got your bonus and blown the fucking lot on drugs, haven't you?

• Like 1

21 hours ago, Frank said:

Billy my French wife makes the most amazing crepes. I don't know how she does it but I'm telling you now.. it's an art. She's been at it for years and no one else comes close. What's Mrs B's speciality and why, in your tiny little mind, is it so good?

They're called 'pancakes'. 

Perfumed, dandy faggot cunt.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Frank said:

The weight of expectation is crippling, Major. I know it's only a handful of thick fucking wankers who see my work, but it if doesn't make me laugh, it simply won't go out. Stand by.

To be fair though, Frank, you've only your self to blame for "the weight of expectation". Numerous posts proclaiming that 'The Kleftiko Cab Karaoke Series' was in the final stages of editing, and other teasers that never materialized. 

You've got more spare time on your hands than Lady P, and more musical instruments than The Who have smashed.

Pull your fucking finger out man, and cobble together a video or two. I reckon it could be your redemption as a Corner legend. 

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Decimus said:

Shut you stupid cunt face, you absolute fucking bellend. You're like the human equivalent of tinnitus, an endless, unintelligible, repetitive fucking drone.

Do you remember the good old days, with Bubba and me bickering as to who was the biggest grass. God, I miss the little cancer riddled cunt. I'm going back to super grassing, to take my mind off Childe.

Witherzzzzzzzzzs

• Like 2

15 minutes ago, Witheredscrote said:

Do you remember the good old days, with Bubba and me bickering as to who was the biggest grass. God, I miss the little cancer riddled cunt. I'm going back to super grassing, to take my mind off Childe.

Witherzzzzzzzzzs

I remember when Bubba thought that I was another of your multis. You were Bedbug at the time. 

He thought Roadkill was a woman as well.

I miss the Welsh cunt.

25 minutes ago, Witheredscrote said:

Witherzzzzzzzzzs

I remember it fondly. It goes without saying that you are without doubt, the most disgusting, duplicitous, absolute fucking weasel I've ever had the misfortune to know.

And that's why I love you.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Major Cunt said:

To be fair though, Frank, you've only your self to blame for "the weight of expectation". Numerous posts proclaiming that 'The Kleftiko Cab Karaoke Series' was in the final stages of editing, and other teasers that never materialized. 

You've got more spare time on your hands than Lady P, and more musical instruments than The Who have smashed.

Pull your fucking finger out man, and cobble together a video or two. I reckon it could be your redemption as a Corner legend. 

MC, don't waste your energy on him. I am hanging on his every word. Just one slip up from him, and I will grass him up big time.

• Like 1