CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

And the new host of BBC's Mastermind is.................

Neil

On 26/03/2021 at 21:34, Decimus said:

I don't care either way to be honest.I just find it illuminating that the fiction of you being completely unconnected to the site ownership has been questioned again tonight.

It's not a conspiracy theory, it's fucking obvious. I don't care either way, but it's great to expose you to the more trusting, gullible fucking idiots who haunt this site.

You don’t care either way, twice? I think any dope would agree that if you ‘don’t care either way’ twice in one post, you probably care.. ‘to be honest’.

Stupid little cunt. 

On 26/03/2021 at 21:00, Decimus said:

You're an absolute fucking disgrace. What with the incontinent, Welsh matron, Septuagenarian cunt giving you his confused and demented backing, it's clear that you're an admin plant. Does it make you hard when Spot reminisces about your amazing performance at fly half for the Pontypandy year 6 girls rugy union team back in 1981?

You're a pair of useless fucking old cunts. Fuck off and die, Dai  and Demetriou.

Jesus.

10 minutes ago, The Beast said:

Father, Son and Holy Ghost apparently. God bless. Happy Easter.

I fucking detest chocolate. Trust the female of the species to turn a religious festival into an excuse to stuff their faces with the only substance more important to them than cock.

Self indulgent cunts.

• Like 1

Guest Weary&Disgusted
3 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I fucking detest chocolate. Trust the female of the species to turn a religious festival into an excuse to stuff their faces with the only substance more important to them than cock.

Self indulgent cunts.

How can anyone dislike chocolate ?  I practically live on the stuff.  Well, not real chocolate, just the cheap sugary stuff.  

29 minutes ago, Weary&Disgusted said:

How can anyone dislike chocolate ?  I practically live on the stuff.  Well, not real chocolate, just the cheap sugary stuff.  

It makes me feel sick. I'm not declaring an allergy, because allergies are for weak cunts. 

It simply does not agree. (Quote from Ealhswith>895AD)

Guest Weary&Disgusted
7 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

It makes me feel sick. I'm not declaring an allergy, because allergies are for weak cunts. 

Life is like a box of chocolates.  

It doesn't last very long for fat people. 

• 2 years later...
On 25/03/2021 at 20:03, Eric Cuntman said:

I remember when Bubba thought that I was another of your multis. You were Bedbug at the time. 

He thought Roadkill was a woman as well.

I miss the Welsh cunt.

This is true, and how you, and others mocked me. Well it has taken me 2 years 9 months to breed 5,000,000 of the little cunts. I even deposited a few thousand of them under a mattress in Caister-on-Sea. They all died.

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, Witheredscrote said:

This is true, and how you, and others mocked me. Well it has taken me 2 years 9 months to breed 5,000,000 of the little cunts. I even deposited a few thousand of them under a mattress in Caister-on-Sea. They all died.

Withers, I've been preparing for a big job interview for the past two weeks, hence my lack of recent activity.

I can now happily confirm that I'll be fucking off to Canada with the family in December for a new life. This country is fucking finished and I refuse to let my kids spend another minute here. Needless to say it won't be in fucking Quebec.

1 minute ago, Decimus said:

Withers, I've been preparing for a big job interview for the past two weeks, hence my lack of recent activity.

I can now happily confirm that I'll be fucking off to Canada with the family in December for a new life. This country is fucking finished and I refuse to let my kids spend another minute here. Needless to say it won't be in fucking Quebec.

Make sure it's not Toronto. It's a fucking shithole. 

Thunder Bay is nice. If you like trains and the smell of paper.

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, Decimus said:

Sunnyvale.

• Like 1

On 22/03/2021 at 15:10, Neil said:

As expected..........dark.

I fucking complained to the BBC about this ignorant arsehole's clumsy interview with the Russian ambassador which in so far as it had any objective - I suppose to hold the Russians to account over Ukraine 1- was easily self defeated by this turd''s bull in a China shop questioning. Predictably the BBC dismissed my complaint with contempt. £157 worth of fucking contempt. No more licence salt tax from me BBC you fucking CUNTS. 

1 minute ago, ChildeHarold said:

I fucking complained to the BBC about this ignorant arsehole's clumsy interview with the Russian ambassador which in so far as it had any objective - I suppose to hold the Russians to account over Ukraine 1- was easily self defeated by this turd''s bull in a China shop questioning. Predictably the BBC dismissed my complaint with contempt. £157 worth of fucking contempt. No more licence salt tax from me BBC you fucking CUNTS. 

59f24ae24f063_image1copy.thumb.jpg.b189ed9daf79ff96d8dc9bf175a17017.jpg

• Like 2

On 02/04/2021 at 23:28, Eric Cuntman said:

You’re a bit odd, Eric. I’ve eaten a twin box of Jaffa Cakes, every other day, for the past 45 years. That’s 452,562 cakes. Before you verify, bear in mind there were 12 in a box up until 2017. 

1 minute ago, Frank said:

You’re a bit odd, Eric. I’ve eaten a twin box of Jaffa Cakes, every other day, for the past 45 years. That’s 452,562 cakes. Before you verify, bear in mind there were 12 in a box up until 2017. 

I think it probably is an allergy. A few weeks ago I had an ice cream craving and ate a cornetto. Just the tiny bit of chocolate inside the cone had me throwing up and shitting gravy simultaneously.

And I’m not in a snooker mood. Fuck off.

1 minute ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I think it probably is an allergy. A few weeks ago I had an ice cream craving and ate a cornetto. Just the tiny bit of chocolate inside the cone had me throwing up and shitting gravy simultaneously.

And I’m not in a snooker mood. Fuck off.

You need to try a Flake. It tastes like chocolate never tasted before.