CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

And the new host of BBC's Mastermind is.................

Neil

5 hours ago, Decimus said:

Withers, I've been preparing for a big job interview for the past two weeks, hence my lack of recent activity.

I can now happily confirm that I'll be fucking off to Canada with the family in December for a new life. This country is fucking finished and I refuse to let my kids spend another minute here. Needless to say it won't be in fucking Quebec.

Congratulations on leaving the sinking ship. Canada is a good choice. 

14 hours ago, Decimus said:

I can now happily confirm that I'll be fucking off to Canada with the family in December for a new life. This country is fucking finished and I refuse to let my kids spend another minute here. Needless to say it won't be in fucking Quebec.

Canada, eh?

3 hours ago, and said:

He's a lying cunt, he'll be back way before then, you know it, and he knows it.

I imagine that if it wasn't for the fact you would never get a visa to enter any country other than Benin, you'd emigrate to China if you had the choice. 

Where else in the world could you legally torture and then eat your date after smashing its back doors in?

Woof woof!

Deviant little pervert.

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, Decimus said:

I imagine that if it wasn't for the fact you would never get a visa to enter any country other than Benin, you'd emigrate to China if you had the choice. 

Where else in the world could you legally torture and then eat your date after smashing its back doors in?

Woof woof!

Deviant little pervert.

Have you applied for a firearms certificate yet? I fucking would have. You can have shotguns, handguns, rifles and select fire assault weapons. Fucking hell! 
 And weed is legal. Have you got a spare room?

• Like 1

4 hours ago, and said:

He's a lying cunt, he'll be back way before then, you know it, and he knows it.

I bet you'd love to emigrate from Golders Green to Canada. Just imagine the sheer abundance of wolf, coyote and bear scat literally on your doorstep! You wouldn't even need your special ops undercover Navy SEAL night-time tactical poo kit. Fuck off.

Didn't they try to get Carole Vorderman ? probably too busy trying to flog just enough money to Bury you insurance policies. I'm sure she has her own policy, she won't be  short as the last gasp is gasped , good to think ahead .  The 100 quid M&S voucher came in handy I'm sure. Bless her , she's an institution.

20 hours ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

Congratulations on leaving the sinking ship. Canada is a good choice. 

Spoken like a true Covid 19 veteran health professional, as Blackface McGroper Trudeau’s Canada leads the world into the new Utopia, ie abortion up to the point of birth and euthanasia on demand for everyone (no questions asked at all for either procedure). In fact if you lose your job, get evicted or just wake up one morning with a bad hangover, think ‘fuck it I’ve had enough’, and ask the state to murder you for free in Canada, the participation of an actual doctor won’t be necessary next year, as a pharmacist, a nurse or basically any ‘health care professional’ (and the last 3 years have showed us that they’re all beyond reproach) will be able to put you out of your misery, if your diabetes, depression, worrying financial or marital situation, or that niggling ache in your lower back becomes too much to cope with.

1 hour ago, Cuntybaws said:

It doesn’t feel any warmer than normal to me in Toronto tonight and I’m currently climbing up the outside of the CN Tower, with just a maple leaf glued to my rear end and the severed thumb from a yellow marigold glove hanging precariously from my ‘special purpose’ up front.  Climate emergency my arse.

1 hour ago, Eric Cuntman said:

That’s a load of bollocks. Bill Gates filmed all that on one of his secret islands. He’s developed a vaccine for being burned to death.

Bummed to death is far more likely to be recorded as the cause of death on the lizard cunts certificate. Or suicide if he was somehow to end up in a cell like Jeffrey Epstein or several other Clinton associates. Sorry I didn’t mean associates, I meant vile noncing kidfuckers.

15 minutes ago, King Billy said:

Bummed to death is far more likely to be recorded as the cause of death on the lizard cunts certificate. Or suicide if he was somehow to end up in a cell like Jeffrey Epstein or several other Clinton associates. Sorry I didn’t mean associates, I meant vile noncing kidfuckers.

Now, calm down Dear. He only said he was going to Canada! Tut Tut! 

13 hours ago, King Billy said:

Spoken like a true Covid 19 veteran health professional, as Blackface McGroper Trudeau’s Canada leads the world into the new Utopia, ie abortion up to the point of birth and euthanasia on demand for everyone (no questions asked at all for either procedure). In fact if you lose your job, get evicted or just wake up one morning with a bad hangover, think ‘fuck it I’ve had enough’, and ask the state to murder you for free in Canada, the participation of an actual doctor won’t be necessary next year, as a pharmacist, a nurse or basically any ‘health care professional’ (and the last 3 years have showed us that they’re all beyond reproach) will be able to put you out of your misery, if your diabetes, depression, worrying financial or marital situation, or that niggling ache in your lower back becomes too much to cope with.

Just for clarity Bill I haven’t seen a patient professionally since Feb 2019, so professionally speaking my Covid nose is clean. Having said that, had I still been working, I’d have had one in each eyeball on the first day of issue, and happily jabbed all and sundry after that. Particularly for those fantastic sums of cash that you tell us were involved. 

As for abortion or voluntary assisted dying, I’m all in favour of that too. VAD is legal here in WA, and funnily enough society ticks along nicely. If the UK Parliament was populated by grown ups rather than toffs, crooks and liars, then giving people a legal route out of the torture of terminal neurological disease would have been sorted out yonks ago. 

In some cases, mandatory assisted dying might be appropriate. MAD enough for you?

Please adjust your tinfoil. 

• Like 2

9 hours ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

In some cases, mandatory assisted dying might be appropriate. MAD enough for you?

The mRNA vaccines are the closest we’ve come yet to ‘mandatory assisted dying’ and I don’t doubt that the success of the trial run will ensure that the next phase will be even more effective in culling the flock.

As for your enthusiasm for murdering small babies, I’m not a big fan of such practices, but then I’m not a doctor. 

2 hours ago, King Billy said:

As for your enthusiasm for murdering small babies, I’m not a big fan of such practices, but then I’m not a doctor. 

No, no, of course. You’d prefer to wait a few years until they gather together at a Catholic Youth Club then blow them sky high, wouldn’t you?

I’m afraid the moral high ground is a very distant prospect for you Bill. 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

No, no, of course. You’d prefer to wait a few years until they gather together at a Catholic Youth Club then blow them sky high, wouldn’t you?

I’m afraid the moral high ground is a very distant prospect for you Bill. 

I don't think that the moral high is actually all that distant .. the problem is that they are at the bottom of the hill but are unable to climb up the said hill.

• Like 1