CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

James 'Arge' Argent

Old Chap Raasclaat

I don't know if this talentless fat cunt has ever been nominated on here but here is my take on the whopper of a cunt.

James Argent was/is a reality 'star' from Towie and not content with being a part of that pile of cunt that's influenced a generation to be selfie loving, selfish, snowflake, narcissistic cunts he is in the papers because he's ballooned to 27 stone. In a decent civilised society, this cunt would be picked on, called a fat cunt every 5 minutes and beaten up and punched so everyone could laugh at the jelly wobbles. This sadly is not the case in 2021 Britain...no, loads of other nobody, talentless bastards are offering kind words of support for the heart attack on legs. He is apparently in a relationship with fellow fat cunt Gemma Collins who is no doubt to blame for poor old James transformation into a whale. Can you imagine the two of them trying to get round the layers of blubber to finally have sex but are now too tired to actually do it, surely an advertising deal for concrete and steel reinforced beds is on the cards for the nation's favourite pair of fat cunts. James has had a gastric band operation now and was worried he he was too fat to have the operation, what a shame Covid didn't pay the fat fucker a visit eh. The fact this fat cunt and his partner are likely to be millionaire's and are also likely to have millions of spastic fans on their Social media outlets is an embarrassment and symbolises a lot of what is wrong with this country.

Sorry but I had to attach a nice picture for you all. Lol.

https://images.app.goo.gl/K1cca575JiKT7DzRA

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, Goober said:

Never heard of her, OCR. Maybe Gemma Collins has impregnated her. 

I don't much about the pair of cunts either, I was browsing the internet trying to find something to get the image of bandy legged bender @Frank and his ever so funny video out of my head and I stumbled upon the lovely Gemma and James. 

30 minutes ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

I don't much about the pair of cunts either, I was browsing the internet trying to find something to get the image of bandy legged bender @Frank and his ever so funny video out of my head and I stumbled upon the lovely Gemma and James. 

Well at least we know Google is still partially successful. Search for a cunt built like a Twiglet* (*other stick like snacks are available) and up pops a cunt like an obese Stay-Puft Marshmallow man.

The whole celebrity culture thing is really a minority pursuit. Not many people pay interest to it. Those that do are generally looking for an escape from their own dire existence.

Just like the screaming activists on twatter who think their political opinion is the consensus when barely 13% of cunts have an account. It's all inconsequential bollocks.

And for the record, I have never heard of these two Oxbridge illuminati.

9 minutes ago, The Beast said:

The whole celebrity culture thing is really a minority pursuit. Not many people pay interest to it. Those that do are generally looking for an escape from their own dire existence.

Just like the screaming activists on twatter who think their political opinion is the consensus when barely 13% of cunts have an account. It's all inconsequential bollocks.

And for the record, I have never heard of these two Oxbridge illuminati.

The Gemma Collins lecture on Rutherford's experiments in radioactivity and his conceptual ideas in radioactive half life went down well with the Oxford University Nuclear Physics forum. Particularly her take on his work with Nils Bohr on the atom. "He only went a gawn and faakin' split it, didn't he? Nyahahahahahaha!" 

Pierre Curie was a two timing cunt. 

1 hour ago, camberwell gypsy said:

There was a cookery programme on the other day with one of these whale lipped cunts. She was told to cook something until it wilted. "Wot does wilted mean"?  Fanny Craddock would have torn her a new arsehole. 

Presenter missed a trick there.

He should have invoked the ghost of Ms Craddock by telling her to 'cook them until her doughnuts came out looking like Fannys' and seen the look of confusion on the munters' face.

• Like 2

38 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

The Gemma Collins lecture on Rutherford's experiments in radioactivity and his conceptual ideas in radioactive half life went down well with the Oxford University Nuclear Physics forum. Particularly her take on his work with Nils Bohr on the atom. "He only went a gawn and faakin' split it, didn't he? Nyahahahahahaha!" 

Pierre Curie was a two timing cunt. 

It's the Royal Institution Christmas Pudding lecture next.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, The Beast said:

The whole celebrity culture thing is really a minority pursuit.

Have you seen the viewing figures for anything with 'celebrity' attached to the title?

There's more stupid cunts tune-in for that shite than anything else on tv, and all those 'celeb' lifestyle mags stacked next to the tills in supermarkets have a lot to answer for, as well as the sad cunts who buy them, they go down a storm with their chicken-nugget and oven-chip diet.

6 hours ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

I don't know if this talentless fat cunt has ever been nominated on here but here is my take on the whopper of a cunt.

James Argent was/is a reality 'star' from Towie and not content with being a part of that pile of cunt that's influenced a generation to be selfie loving, selfish, snowflake, narcissistic cunts he is in the papers because he's ballooned to 27 stone. In a decent civilised society, this cunt would be picked on, called a fat cunt every 5 minutes and beaten up and punched so everyone could laugh at the jelly wobbles. This sadly is not the case in 2021 Britain...no, loads of other nobody, talentless bastards are offering kind words of support for the heart attack on legs. He is apparently in a relationship with fellow fat cunt Gemma Collins who is no doubt to blame for poor old James transformation into a whale. Can you imagine the two of them trying to get round the layers of blubber to finally have sex but are now too tired to actually do it, surely an advertising deal for concrete and steel reinforced beds is on the cards for the nation's favourite pair of fat cunts. James has had a gastric band operation now and was worried he he was too fat to have the operation, what a shame Covid didn't pay the fat fucker a visit eh. The fact this fat cunt and his partner are likely to be millionaire's and are also likely to have millions of spastic fans on their Social media outlets is an embarrassment and symbolises a lot of what is wrong with this country.

Sorry but I had to attach a nice picture for you all. Lol.

https://images.app.goo.gl/K1cca575JiKT7DzRA

“Shuhh uuuuuup!”

2 hours ago, Joker said:

Have you seen the viewing figures for anything with 'celebrity' attached to the title?

There's more stupid cunts tune-in for that shite than anything else on tv, and all those 'celeb' lifestyle mags stacked next to the tills in supermarkets have a lot to answer for, as well as the sad cunts who buy them, they go down a storm with their chicken-nugget and oven-chip diet.

If the 21st century has proved anything thus far, it can only be that Charles Darwin was completely and indisputably fucking wrong, the fucking stupid thick fucking cunt. These two half human/half saturated fat blobs of excrement must have mistaken the ‘Shovel as much food down your neck’ queue for the ‘anthropological evolution’ queue. Further evidence of the decline of civilisation is the news last week that the talented celebrity genius known as Harvey Price, another retarded gorger is to host a TV chat show this year. A chat show hosted by a fucking thing that can’t even talk?

The mind boggles. It’s enough to make me think maybe Gary Lineker isn’t that much of a cunt and we should be careful what we wish for on the tele.

• Like 1

Guest Weary&Disgusted
52 minutes ago, ProfB said:

Thought it said Jane Eyre until I put my Boots readers on. 

Now I know who you are on about, I think he's having a gastric band?

Fucking hell, gastric bands.  Ridiculous unnecessary surgery.  Just try eating less and working more you bloated whining cretins, its not rocket science.  

55 minutes ago, King Billy said:

If the 21st century has proved anything thus far, it can only be that Charles Darwin was completely and indisputably fucking wrong, the fucking stupid thick fucking cunt. These two half human/half saturated fat blobs of excrement must have mistaken the ‘Shovel as much food down your neck’ queue for the ‘anthropological evolution’ queue. Further evidence of the decline of civilisation is the news last week that the talented celebrity genius known as Harvey Price, another retarded gorger is to host a TV chat show this year. A chat show hosted by a fucking thing that can’t even talk?

The mind boggles. It’s enough to make me think maybe Gary Lineker isn’t that much of a cunt and we should be careful what we wish for on the tele.

I caught a bit of this 'Comedian' the other day and found it difficult to watch. You are right KB be careful of what we wish for on the TV.

1 hour ago, ProfB said:

Thought it said Jane Eyre until I put my Boots readers on. 

Now I know who you are on about, I think he's having a gastric band?

They should put it around his neck. It'll either stop him eating or suffocate him. Either way, job done. 

3 minutes ago, Frank said:

I told you at the very outset, raasclaat.. you're way out of your depth on here. Your like-to-post-to-like ratio speaks louder than words. 

I'm still fairly new here and I will put as much effort into improving as you do into being a useless sack of shit. Which is a lot.