CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Cars...

Old Chap Raasclaat

11 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I tend to agree. The Bunter-esque, god bothering pianist certainly seems to have found his form of 16 years ago. I think it's time for O'Sullivan to quit. His policy of not fucking bothering because he's not in the mood is becoming annoying. 

Bear in mind the boy is not entirely mentally stable. Considering his background, the fact that he is where he is today is remarkable. 

• Like 1

On 27/04/2021 at 18:47, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

Are you more of a safety player or an attacking potter? I'm the latter, however I find watching highly skilled safety play as good and enjoyable as watching a 147. Snooker...one of the most skillful games/sports there is. 

It really is! Odd as it may seem, I never understood the free-ball rule until recently. The other day I was playing my old man and he was on a 32 break (4 blacks, 2 blues.. 6 reds), when he tried to tuck me up behind one of the baulk colours. He missed altogether and, apparently, if I can't see a red ball full-on, I can play any colour! What do you make of that?

7 minutes ago, Frank said:

It really is! Odd as it may seem, I never understood the free-ball rule until recently. The other day I was playing my old man and he was on a 32 break (4 blacks, 2 blues.. 6 reds), when he tried to tuck me up behind one of the baulk colours. He missed altogether and apparently, if I can't see a red ball full-on, I can play any colour! What do you make of that?

The numbers don't add up Frank...everybody knows the black is worth 10.

• Like 2

The snooker club on the outskirts of Basingstoke used to have strippers on a Friday lunchtime. Normally they were very tame, a bit of tit and a quick flash at the end, until one day a particularly haggard looking older bottle blonde (ask me how I know she dyed her hair) had a few free drinks too many and decided to start inserting snooker balls. You've no idea how much it triggered my OCD when she stuck the brown up her fanny and the pink up her arse.

• Like 4

Just now, Cuntybaws said:

The snooker club on the outskirts of Basingstoke used to have strippers on a Friday lunchtime. Normally they were very tame, a bit of tit and a quick flash at the end, until one day a particularly haggard looking older bottle blonde (ask me how I know she dyed her hair) had a few free drinks too many and decided to start inserting snooker balls. You've no idea how much it triggered my OCD when she stuck the brown up her fanny and the pink up her arse.

So she was a suicide blond?

2 hours ago, Frank said:

It really is! Odd as it may seem, I never understood the free-ball rule until recently. The other day I was playing my old man and he was on a 32 break (4 blacks, 2 blues.. 6 reds), when he tried to tuck me up behind one of the baulk colours. He missed altogether and apparently, if I can't see a red ball full-on, I can play any colour! What do you make of that?

4 blacks.... your usual rent boy order of a weekend 

lol

fuck off

22 hours ago, Frank said:

You a snooker man, Rob?

Yes, I love at watch, aways have. Stubblet No. 1 was born this time of year and my paternal leave was 2 weeks of the world champs with a tiny baby asleep on my chest. 

However, my current preference for the game would be to pop the baulk colours in a strong football sock and use them to smash your stupid scrawny fucking head in.

• Like 2

On 27/04/2021 at 20:35, Cuntybaws said:

A bygone era and I can just imagine the scene, but how you fit in, I have no idea. 

1 hour ago, ChildeHarold said:

I can just imagine the scene, but how you fit in, I have no idea. 

I maintained a healthy 2-metre distance even in those pre-Covid times, as the old slapper had the look of someone whose crabs could jump six feet (remember the old toilet graffiti poem?) I wouldn't have touched her with an extended spider.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Cuntybaws said:

I maintained a healthy 2-metre distance even in those pre-Covid times, as the old slapper had the look of someone whose crabs could jump six feet (remember the old toilet graffiti poem?) I wouldn't have touched her with an extended spider.

A very sad spectacle inded only alleviated by the bright orange CoCo The Clown outfit you was wearing.