CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Not another BBC luvvie...

Cunty BigBollox

......accused of sexual inappropriateness. Noel Clarke mainly of Dr Who fame but I believe he has produced some other shit as well. I don't imagine the BBC will show any support as, other than being unwanted, his sexual demeanor is not gay or involves acts of paedophilia.

What a fucking up his own arse fucking cunt.

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, Cunty BigBollox said:

......accused of sexual inappropriateness. Noel Clarke mainly of Dr Who fame but I believe he has produced some other shit as well. I don't imagine the BBC will show any support as, other than being unwanted, his sexual demeanor is not gay or involves acts of paedophilia.

I was going to nominate this cunt but you've pretty much covered it. 

I've seen a fair bit of his stuff, from his early appearance in the third series of 'Auf Weidersein Pet' as the illegitimate son of Wayne, played by Gary Holton. Then the low budget films 'Kidulthood' and 'Adulthood', which he wrote, directed and starred in. Not my thing. A pack of feral chavs calling everybody 'blud' and white slags being passed around by their black masters. Audio/visual heroin for wiggas, but he's a competent filmmaker. 

However, those genetics just can't help themselves can they. If he hadn't been caught raping, he probably would have stabbed Adam Deacon for disrespecting his 'ting' innit.

As a footnote, one of his films: '4,3,2,1' is absolutely fucking brilliant. It doesn't sound it from the synopsis, but it's a little masterpiece.

1 hour ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I've seen a fair bit of his stuff, from his early appearance in the third series of 'Auf Weidersein Pet' as the illegitimate son of Wayne, played by Gary Holton. Then the low budget films 'Kidulthood' and 'Adulthood', which he wrote, directed and starred in. Not my thing. A pack of feral chavs calling everybody 'blud' and white slags being passed around by their black masters. Audio/visual heroin for wiggas, but he's a competent filmmaker. 

You’ve forgotten the third in the trilogy, “Brotherhood”, which to quote General Melchett, is “the crowning turd in the water pipe”. I watched it on a flight to Singapore some years back and got told off by the sweet Singaporean Stewardess for guffawing. Stormzy’s cameo might be the worst thing committed to film since Harry Secombe stopped doing Highway, and from the look of it the budgets were similar.

• Like 2

30 minutes ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

You’ve forgotten the third in the trilogy, “Brotherhood”, which to quote General Melchett, is “the crowning turd in the water pipe”. I watched it on a flight to Singapore some years back and got told off by the sweet Singaporean Stewardess for guffawing. Stormzy’s cameo might be the worst thing committed to film since Harry Secombe stopped doing Highway, and from the look of it the budgets were similar.

Didn't watch that one. You'd like the spoof version, 'Anuvahood'. It's the 'Airplane' of its genre.

16 minutes ago, Hammer of Cunts said:

He is a victim. His unwanted "behaviours" are rooted in the endemic postcolonial racism of our society and it is we who should be apologising for making him a sex pest.

This would be funny if I couldn't imagine his legal team in a brainstorm meeting trying to come up with the best 'iz it coz I'm bleck' defence.

3 hours ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

..   I watched it on a flight to Singapore some years back and got told off by the sweet Singaporean Stewardess for guffawing. 

On a return flight from the the land down under the Singapore Airlines waitress glanced at my movie screen and upon spotting the closing JoJo  Rabbit 'Heroes' scene took a few steps down the aisle doing the Elsa moves - fecking legend

1 hour ago, Cunty BigBollox said:

I hear Alan Titchmarsh has also been guilty of this throughout his career.

All Titchmarsh is guilty of is being a totally boring travesty of a human being, I always wondered what Fwank did on his day-off from the allotment?

50 minutes ago, Goober said:

His date rape drug fueled escapades led to the filling of a good number of things, but not quotas. 

I'd like to dope you with retinol or repsil or rentokill or whatever the fuck then throw you in the London Zoo primate cage during the breeding season. Just for the perfunctory way you have to negate my posts with your tedious musings. Where's your sparkle man? Where's your vim? 

41 minutes ago, ChildeHarold said:

I'd like to dope you with retinol or repsil or rentokill or whatever the fuck then throw you in the London Zoo primate cage during the breeding season. Just for the perfunctory way you have to negate my posts with your tedious musings. Where's your sparkle man? Where's your vim? 

I'd like to take a 14lb sledgehammer to your hands to prevent you typing 30+ nonsensical posts every day. Unfortunately we don't always get what we want. 

• Like 2

The human race has gotten so beyond parody now that I'm beginning to think the best thing would be for some new strain of Covid to wipe out every last human being, in the hope that whatever new dominant species eventually evolves from cockroaches or fungi or whatever is a bit less fucking useless than we are.

• Like 3

On 30/04/2021 at 17:25, Cuntybaws said:

The human race has gotten so beyond parody now that I'm beginning to think the best thing would be for some new strain of Covid to wipe out every last human being, in the hope that whatever new dominant species eventually evolves from cockroaches or fungi or whatever is a bit less fucking useless than we are.

Dream on...

On 30/04/2021 at 07:27, Cunty BigBollox said:

Good nom and this cunt has had it coming for while.

I heard him a short time ago on the wireless moaning about how hard his life is as a black and how he can’t get his films made despite his track record. His limited command of English obviously hasn’t hampered him in suggesting the ladies he casts in his cinematic and televisual masterpieces, suck his pathetic maggot sunburnt cock for a better part.

I hope he goes to jail and takes six stitches in his torn ringpiece.

Guest judgetwi

This bloke has been well thrown under the bus by his luvvy pals. Kicked out of BAFTA, had his “lifetime achievement “ award trashed, dropped by his agent and manager.......he’s been well and truly CANCELLED. Innocent until proven guilty? ....... not in the world of the wokies. 

All this proves is that the Wimminz score higher than the BAMES on the scale of victimhood which, I suspect, is because there are far more of them. Yes, I know they don’t normally bother with majorities but that’s for elections and shit where the working class are allowed to vote. The wokie class are working on putting a stop to that. ( see what I did there?) I remember this bloke from Auf Weiderwhatever ....... he played a character who just happened to be black. No ishoos, no racism, no twitterati, no fucking wokie wankers crying about trannies. What innocent days eh?

This post subject to the approval of Mr Roops, the cross dresser, who is shit fucking scared of me.

11 hours ago, judgetwi said:

This bloke has been well thrown under the bus by his luvvy pals. Kicked out of BAFTA, had his “lifetime achievement “ award trashed, dropped by his agent and manager.......he’s been well and truly CANCELLED. Innocent until proven guilty? ....... not in the world of the wokies. 

All this proves is that the Wimminz score higher than the BAMES on the scale of victimhood which, I suspect, is because there are far more of them. Yes, I know they don’t normally bother with majorities but that’s for elections and shit where the working class are allowed to vote. The wokie class are working on putting a stop to that. ( see what I did there?) I remember this bloke from Auf Weiderwhatever ....... he played a character who just happened to be black. No ishoos, no racism, no twitterati, no fucking wokie wankers crying about trannies. What innocent days eh?

This post subject to the approval of Mr Roops, the cross dresser, who is shit fucking scared of me.

And as I recall, the black character on Auf Wiedersehen Pet was played by none other than Actor, writer and alleged serial groper Noel Clarke. 

On 30/04/2021 at 08:00, Eric Cuntman said:

I've seen a fair bit of his stuff, from his early appearance in the third series of 'Auf Weidersein Pet' as the illegitimate son of Wayne, played by Gary Holton. 

7 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

And as I recall, the black character on Auf Wiedersehen Pet was played by none other than Actor, writer and alleged serial groper Noel Clarke. 

Cuntman already did it.

19 hours ago, judgetwi said:

Welcome back Judy, you're the best on here. Well, better than that Frank cunt, anyhow.

• Like 1

20 hours ago, judgetwi said:

Welcome back, you old fucking Jew. I personally haven't missed your whingeing, misanthropic bollocks, but I know that others have.

Try not to shit yourself the next time Roops triggers you. Oh, and shove your lexicon of Daily Mail buzz words up your fat fucking arse.

• Like 1