CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

FACE MASKS 😷 aka face coverings & eBay’s new fee system

ProfB

It’s ProfB, I am killing two birds with one stone.

Face masks are baggy on me & the fibres make me sneeze.

My neighbour makes them & sells them via face book, she puts pant liners in as filter.

I hate her. She’s fat & ugly & stinks.

Face masks do not stop the virus landing in your lamps - I keep shutting mine in Morrisons for safety.

eBay charge 12.5% on anything they can, plus 30p per item, they say it’s all good, as we won’t have to pay PayPal charges, no we pay their bigger charges.

Attacks on my 👛 are a no, no.

36 minutes ago, ProfB said:

My neighbour makes them & sells them via face book, she puts pant liners in as filter.

Face masks do not stop the virus landing in your lamps - I keep shutting mine in Morrisons for safety.

eBay charge 12.5% on anything they can, plus 30p per item, they say it’s all good, as we won’t have to pay PayPal charges, no we pay their bigger charges.

That eBay is a bitch, ProfB; Amazon even worse - over twenty percent! 😳

Guest Weary&Disgusted
4 hours ago, ProfB said:

What do you mean when you mention the virus "landing in your lamps" ?  Is this some kind of code ?

1 hour ago, Weary&Disgusted said:

What do you mean when you mention the virus "landing in your lamps" ?  Is this some kind of code ?

Lamps/lights, is slang for eyes. The surface of which, along with the intermediate ear canal, are possible inroads for virus thingies.

You're so Enid Blyton.

48 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Face nappies no longer required, starting from June 21st.

The virus will still be dangerous up until midnight June 20th. 

Looks like the buffoons of SAGE will be extending it because of the Tikka Masala variant from India. The silly cunts haven't worked out that stopping flights from India would have solved the problem.  So extend it to September just in time for the 'Tacos' variant from Venezuela to sweep into Europe and shut us down until Christmas. 

1 hour ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Looks like the buffoons of SAGE will be extending it because of the Tikka Masala variant from India. The silly cunts haven't worked out that stopping flights from India would have solved the problem.  So extend it to September just in time for the 'Tacos' variant from Venezuela to sweep into Europe and shut us down until Christmas. 

Don't forget the Arctic variant, which will kill more people than Brown Polar Bears.

How is wearing a face mask in indoor public spaces "shutting us down"? Seems like vaccine roll outs and travel restrictions are working quite nicely compared to where we were this time last year - more tests, less positive cases, no country-wide lockdowns. Seems like you're just desperately hoping for something to whinge about. So you wanted flights from India to become restricted earlier, but also want to moan about things getting shut down?

You seem to be a bit of a mewling, contradictory, cunt.

• Like 3

6 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

How is wearing a face mask in indoor public spaces "shutting us down"? Seems like vaccine roll outs and travel restrictions are working quite nicely compared to where we were this time last year - more tests, less positive cases, no country-wide lockdowns. Seems like you're just desperately hoping for something to whinge about. So you wanted flights from India to become restricted earlier, but also want to moan about things getting shut down?

For someone who works for the NHS, its understanding of epidemiology and disease control and prevention seems to have been entirely informed by the Daily Express comments section. 

I struggle to believe that this fucker has accumulated 30 odd years of medical training and knowledge, its ignorance is astounding.

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Decimus said:

For someone who works for the NHS, its understanding of epidemiology and disease control and prevention seems to have been entirely informed by the Daily Express comments section. 

I struggle to believe that this fucker has accumulated 30 odd years of medical training and knowledge, its ignorance is astounding.

To be fair to Gypps, this is another occasion when I see myself agreeing with her opinion (in this case that flights should have been restricted much earlier), but simply can't wrap my head around the logic of her statement due to glaring contradiction or blatant bias. She talks some sense, then immediately trips over her own reasoning on the matter.

Are you sure you're not confusing Covid variants with Android updates? 

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

If there's a strain that's a mutated variant in another country, you don't want it here. So you shut down travel to and from that country to stop it. 

9 minutes ago, Decimus said:

So you don't think suspending flights from India to stop the spread of this variant to here don't make sense?

Just now, camberwell gypsy said:

If there's a strain that's a mutated variant in another country, you don't want it here. So you shut down travel too and from that country to stop it. 

Yeah, I agree with that part. But you literally just stated that you were against shutting down things. And you've ignored the part where I asked how extending the time we have to wear masks equates to shutting anything down - please explain in your next reply. 

11 minutes ago, Goober said:

Are you sure you're not confusing Covid variants with Android updates? 

I was disappointed when they switched to a numeric convention in 2019, meaning that there is now no chance of Curly Wurly taking the world by storm.