CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Poor Little Princes

Hammer of Cunts

22 hours ago, Roadkill said:

I got a fully functional Dyson Sphere, I could have progressed technology by thousands of years overnight, but I traded it for Pokemon cards.

I’ve always preferred a nice Ring World personally. Shadow squares give me the ‘orn.

2 hours ago, Wolfie said:

You've certainly calmed the fuck down from your 1,000-word midnight hissy fits earlier this week. If I may, I'll take just a fraction of credit.

Seriously, you might have all of the qualifications in the world coming out of your gaunt little academic arse, but the most relevant missing would be 'cunting'.

Joe Average.

Reflections again, Woofter. Stop projecting, stooopid. 

20 hours ago, Goober said:

Reflections again, Woofter. Stop projecting, stooopid. 

Honestly, what a weak little girl's fanny you're now revealing yourself to be; from the sheer length and belligerence of your threatening rants last week to this routine half-glass of diluted piss. You haven't got the staying power or wordsmithery. The only thing which can save you now is getting fired up on cheap cider in the depths of your mature student's accommodation - a scenario you're undoubtedly very familiar with. And it's bank holiday Saturday. What have you got to lose?

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

Honestly, what a weak little girl's fanny you're now revealing yourself to be; from the sheer length and belligerence of your threatening rants last week to this half-glass of diluted piss. You haven't got the staying power or wordsmithery. The only thing which can save you now is getting fired up on cheap cider in the depths of your mature student's accommodation - a scenario you're undoubtedly very familiar with. And it's bank holiday Saturday. What have you got to lose?

Watch the fucking wording here, Wolfie. You're risking inspiring another chapter of filthy, sinister shite from "@Cockyroach" being splattered across the boards.

• Like 2

44 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

Watch the fucking wording here, Wolfie. You're risking inspiring another chapter of filthy, sinister shite from "@Cockyroach" being splattered across the boards.

Perhaps you shouldn't have copied him into your response to me; the grubby little cunt's maggot will be fizzing like a microwaved sausage.

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

Perhaps you shouldn't have copied him into your response to me; the grubby little cunt's maggot will be fizzing like a microwaved sausage.

I understand your concern, but its all part of the plan.

We both know the mention of fanny will attract the perverted twat like a fly to shit, but catching him before he gets his worryingly sticky little fingers into the biscuit tin only leaves him two options: shut the fuck up, or face the music directly and risk unleashing the inner gimp to the extent that the moderators can't ignore it. Both are beneficial.

16 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

I understand your concern, but its all part of the plan.

We both know the mention of fanny will attract the perverted twat like a fly to shit, but catching him before he gets his worryingly sticky little fingers into the biscuit tin only leaves him two options: shut the fuck up, or face the music directly and risk unleashing the inner gimp to the extent that the moderators can't ignore it. Both are beneficial.

When he comes back, do we give him a chance to explain himself, or just go straight to the bit where we kill him?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Wolfie said:

Honestly, what a weak little girl's fanny you're now revealing yourself to be; from the sheer length and belligerence of your threatening rants last week to this routine half-glass of diluted piss. You haven't got the staying power or wordsmithery. The only thing which can save you now is getting fired up on cheap cider in the depths of your mature student's accommodation - a scenario you're undoubtedly very familiar with. And it's bank holiday Saturday. What have you got to lose?

More lame, wide of the mark, rehashed, gash frothing, Woofles. You've gotten yourself into a terrible state, you failed, wannabe playground bully. 

Guest judgetwi

The moral to this story.......the BBC are a bunch of hypocritical  corrupt, public school, posh anti British cunts. Like there’s some cunt who didn’t know that already?

I wonder how many of the millions of thick cunts, lining the streets, weeping as the Y shaped coffin went past actually give a flying fuck now? 

Very few I imagine, but then I have been known to display a little cynicism at times so take no notice of me. 

On 27/05/2021 at 22:19, Goober said:

I don't need to prove it, unlike your wild assertions about me, since it is simply my opinion based on your posts. 

You're too fucking think to understand the distinction. QED.

Oh Jesus bastard Christ, Doc...really?

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Ape™️ said:

A 24/7 drivel posting, easily triggered, needy fucking sycophant is in no position to call any other member weird.

I’m fucking watching you.

Your standard, limited vocabulary insult again I see. @ProfB is far more intimidating than you, bellsniff.

14 minutes ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

Your standard, limited vocabulary insult again I see. @ProfB is far more intimidating than you, bellsniff.

I think my “limited vocabulary” describes you perfectly. You took it upon yourself to make an enemy of me from day one. I’m looking forward to witnessing your self-inflicted end. 

30 minutes ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

You do anyway you weird little sniggering runt.

Don’t take any notice of Ape. I think he may have long covid. Probably exasperated by 15 months under the bed with multiple masks on, watching Dr. Hillary and only emerging occasionally to top up his fear levels, change his Pamper and clap for the NHS which went out of business a year ago.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, King Billy said:

Don’t take any notice of Ape. I think he may have long covid. Probably exasperated by 15 months under the bed with multiple masks on, watching Dr. Hillary and only emerging occasionally to top up his fear levels, change his Pamper and clap for the NHS which went out of business a year ago.

Wanker.

14 minutes ago, Ape™️ said:

I think my “limited vocabulary” describes you perfectly. You took it upon yourself to make an enemy of me from day one. I’m looking forward to witnessing your self-inflicted end. 

Nope. Two days ago you were boasting about hating me from day one. Make your mind up Apo, then...fuck off!