CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Friends

Old Chap Raasclaat

As I get older and try to juggle family life, career commitments, and managing my hatred of most people and things friends have become a burden.

When I was young and carefree the world and life seemed more simple. I had more time for friends, having a laugh etc...fast forward to the present day and 'friends' are a fucking nuisance. 

Always wanting something and never offering much, phoning at the wrong time to bore me with their shit that I've already been through or don't want to hear about. I've managed to get rid of a few over the years, yet a few of the cunts are still hanging around.

Who the fuck do they think they are? Friends or something?

1 hour ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

As I get older and try to juggle family life, career commitments, and managing my hatred of most people and things friends have become a burden.

When I was young and carefree the world and life seemed more simple. I had more time for friends, having a laugh etc...fast forward to the present day and 'friends' are a fucking nuisance. 

Always wanting something and never offering much, phoning at the wrong time to bore me with their shit that I've already been through or don't want to hear about. I've managed to get rid of a few over the years, yet a few of the cunts are still hanging around.

As weak and poorly constructed a nom as I’ve seen on here. Abysmal drivel.

10 minutes ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

As weak and poorly constructed a nom as I’ve seen on here. Abysmal drivel.

Oh it's Deluded Cnut again desperately trying to appear relevant here. I did say I had nothing more to say to you but I have to comment on your desperate attempts to get out of the total mess you've created.

I think @Ape™️ was right when he mentioned you getting pissed every night and coming on here talking bollocks. I've also noticed two consecutive late night visits to my profile, you sad fucking twat. 

Why is it you are the only one who doesn't realise you are dead in the water, it's getting difficult to watch your pathetic behaviour but it's also very entertaining.

Carry on.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

Oh it's Deluded Cnut again desperately trying to appear relevant here. I did say I had nothing more to say to you but I have to comment on your desperate attempts to get out of the total mess you've created.

I think @Ape™️ was right when he mentioned you getting pissed every night and coming on here talking bollocks. I've also noticed two consecutive late night visits to my profile, you sad fucking twat. 

Why is it you are the only one who doesn't realise you are dead in the water, it's getting difficult to watch your pathetic behaviour but it's also very entertaining.

Carry on.

Calling for help I see? I’ve also noted your ‘visits’ to my profile page. Have a four year old proof read your dull noms in future because that really is dreadful.

7 minutes ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

Do you wish you had a time machine?

Two responses, numerous references and profile stalking, all since you ‘had nothing more to say to me? Curious behaviour I’ll suggest. I like you Raaso, for me, you’re up there with Harold and the Prof.

2 hours ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

Weed more heavily, old chap. I have barely enough time for the ones I genuinely rate to tolerate cunts who waste my time. And at the age of 47, I just don’t give a fuck about telling anyone who doesn’t make the cut. Life is short. You seem comfortable in your own skin mate, exercise that right.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

A cynical outlook on life Ras, Roops and I are out on the Harley Monday, we meet up with our biker friends and ride down to the coast for fish and chips by the sea, wonderful stuff.

I wish I was dead. 

• Like 5

1 hour ago, southerncunt said:

Weed more heavily, old chap. I have barely enough time for the ones I genuinely rate to tolerate cunts who waste my time. And at the age of 47, I just don’t give a fuck about telling anyone who doesn’t make the cut. Life is short. You seem comfortable in your own skin mate, exercise that right.

47? .. big soft crybaby.

1 hour ago, Eddie said:

A cynical outlook on life Ras, Roops and I are out on the Harley Monday, we meet up with our biker friends and ride down to the coast for fish and chips by the sea, wonderful stuff.

I wish I was dead. 

I have to admit, most of the limited interaction I've had with @Mrs Roops has left me almost suicidal.

4 hours ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

The only friends I have are on here. So that shows you how fucked up my life is. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Eddie said:

I wish I was dead. 

I wish I was dead

I'm not gonna say it, Eddie. I'm not gonna say it. 

4 hours ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

Two responses, numerous references and profile stalking, all since you ‘had nothing more to say to me? Curious behaviour I’ll suggest. I like you Raaso, for me, you’re up there with Harold and the Prof.

Is that you in the blue hat DC? I hope so! August.

7 hours ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

Keep the one/ones worth your time; politely ditch the others. Since my close and best friend died, now years ago, I don’t see the point of wasting my time with acquaintances only. Spend your time with the people you value the most. 

37 minutes ago, White Cunt said:

Keep the one/ones worth your time; politely ditch the others. Since my close and best friend died, now years ago, I don’t see the point of wasting my time with acquaintances only. Spend your time with the people you value the most. 

I'll tell you what, WC... hand on heart, I don't like anyone.  

• Like 1