CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Cunts who tie their jumpers around their neck

camberwell gypsy

28 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Millets was the only clothing outlet that wasn't for fairies. Doc Martens, Timberland, Wrangler etc'. And they even had a cabinet full of Swiss Army Knives and Maglites.

I once saw a man with a mullet going mad with a mallet in Millets.

5 hours ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

Been there many times myself MC, Aquascutum had an outlet nearby also, although not sure how long it had been there. Many a bargain to be had, last time I went there some cunt was trying to sell me a fake watch in the Tesco car park.

I didn't know about the Aquascutum outlet, and am gutted that I missed that place, but it's not my neck of the woods. 

Frank would probably say that he wouldn't lower himself to visiting an outlet store, but we both know that he's just scared of loosing his Gucci man-bag round those parts. 

He's incredibly familiar with the West End though... 

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Major Cunt said:

I didn't know about the Aquascutum outlet, and am gutted that I missed that place, but it's not my neck of the woods. 

Frank would probably say that he wouldn't lower himself to visiting an outlet store, but we both know that he's just scared of loosing his Gucci man-bag round those parts. 

I’m past caring, Major. I’ve loost respect from the majority of the board. 

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, Frank said:

I’m past caring, Major. I’ve loost respect from the majority of the board. 

That happened a long ago, Frank, but you've been man enough to finally except it.

Redemption could be only a video away though. 

Surprise me... 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Major Cunt said:

I'm sure he's very familiar with a man's rear end as well.

12 hours ago, Neil said:

£115 on a pair of Loakes about 15 years ago and still like new, the only reason someone would spend 3 grand on a pair of shoes is so they can tell everyone they spent 3 grand on a pair of shoes. Faux rich cunts.

£100 for a pair of Brookes Adrenaline, lasts about 12 months for what they’re designed for them a couple of years for mowing the lawn and stuff. 
This is the gayest fucking thread of all time. Grown men talking about fashion. @Frank kill yourself 

2 hours ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

Tish-boom! Tell us about Pen’s cock now...for a hilarious encore. Oaf.

You really don’t want to know about pens cock- it’s the stuff of nightmares. 12 inches of throbbing angry meat stashed under a floral skirt and blouse combo. Like Sasquatch in drag 

• Like 1

Guest judgetwi
13 hours ago, Frank said:

I ain’t happy with this Frank. Leaving aside your obvious dodging of the question, Joni looks and sounds like a sack of shit there. Are you trying to deliberately wind me up Frank?

Would you mind if I called you a complete bullshitter, fraud and fucking fake? 

Wanker.

22 hours ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Grown men talking about fashion. @Frank kill yourself

In a suite at the Dorchester, found hanging from the door handle with his own silk cravat, the world’s largest truffle from Fortnum and Masons in his mouth, a 2 litre bottle of poppers on the sideboard and Boy George hiding under the bed naked singing ‘Do you really want to hurt me?’

• Like 1

50 minutes ago, King Billy said:

In a suite at the Dorchester, found hanging from the door handle with his own silk cravat, the world’s largest truffle from Fortnum and Masons in his mouth, a 2 litre bottle of poppers on the sideboard and Boy George hiding under the bed naked singing ‘Do you really want to hurt me?’

Lol, what a hideous vision but unlikely 

More probable would be;

In a grubby static caravan found facedown on a even grubbier mattress, half a dozen types of spunk in his mouth, empty bottle of tescos vodka on the bedside table, and Punkape hiding under the bed muttering something about not getting into certain golf clubs whilst cleaning franks shite off his AIDS weeping cock 

On 04/06/2021 at 13:41, camberwell gypsy said:

Watched some scientist on the box earlier spouting off about the new Ghurka flu that is coming to get us. But what detracted me from the bollocks he was talking about, was the fact that he was wearing a white sweater, tied around his neck. Now, in my book,  this fashion fuck up ranks up there with Crocs, baseball caps, three quarter length trousers, cargo pants and socks with sandals. If you want to be taken seriously, don't appear in the media like some fucking 80s college boy model (or Frank). You're on TV news not in a Freemans catalogue. 

& double demins

22 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

More probable would be;

In a grubby static caravan found facedown on a even grubbier mattress, half a dozen types of spunk in his mouth, empty bottle of tescos vodka on the bedside table, and Punkape hiding under the bed muttering something about not getting into certain golf clubs whilst cleaning franks shite off his AIDS weeping cock 

That’s what I meant. I’m not great with details.

1 hour ago, Stubby Pecker said:

More probable would be;

You ever thought about writing the next Jonathan Creek story?