CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Hissy Fit ..

colonelkurtz

2 hours ago, Frank said:

I’m too sharp for the fucking lot of you. I’ve selfishly entertained over the past couple of days, and I know for certain that you’ve enjoyed my company as much as the rest of the board. If you were honest with yourself, I’d be topping the leaderboard by now. 

Considering your current artificially inflated position on The Leaderboard is due to well over a third of your 'likes' coming from fan boys DC and Pen, I would consider winding your neck in if I were you. You're still as rubbish as ever, but your increased presence has given the sycophantic flies ample opportunity to flock to the more numerous nuggets of total shit that you have deposited recently.

I'll give you credit when it's due, but the outpouring of absolute fucking bollocks you have generated over the past week or so is a 6/10 at best. And you know it.

• Like 3

13 minutes ago, Decimus said:

Considering your current artificially inflated position on The Leaderboard is due to well over a third of your 'likes' coming from fan boys DC and Pen, I would consider winding your neck in if I were you. You're still as rubbish as ever, but your increased presence has given the sycophantic flies ample opportunity to flock to the more numerous nuggets of total shit that you have deposited recently.

I'll give you credit when it's due, but the outpouring of absolute fucking bollocks you have generated over the past week or so is a 6/10 at best. And you know it.

A fair an honest appraisal. I'll take 6.

2 hours ago, Decimus said:

You’re taking this leaderboard thing far too seriously. Several weeks ago I was one of the ‘Decimus minions,’ Remember?

20 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

I’ll be you’ve taken more than 6 in your time.

Im not talking about inches of cock up yer arse but 6 angry darkies as once 

There was a time when Frank would have verbally dismantled you for that. But alas, those days are in the past. He's the equivalent of Lola from Manilow's Copacabana. Back in the day, the doyen  of the Corner, the colossus. But now, sitting at the bar, blind drunk, faded feathers in his hair, skinny legs dangling off the bar stool, regaling any poor cunt who ventures near of his halcyon days on the corner. Its fucking sad. Actually, it fucking isn't. It's funny 

1 minute ago, camberwell gypsy said:

There was a time when Frank would have verbally dismantled you for that. But alas, those days are in the past. He's the equivalent of Lola from Manilow's Copacabana. Back in the day, the doyen  of the Corner, the colossus. But now, sitting at the bar, blind drunk, faded feathers in his hair, skinny legs dangling off the bar stool, regaling any poor cunt who ventures near of his halcyon days on the corner. Its fucking sad. Actually, it fucking isn't. It's funny 

Similar to a fading celebrity. I remember when I was mistaken for Kenny Lynch and ended up playing in a charity football match. Bjork was team captain and put me in midfield with Helen Shapiro and Cliff Lazarenko. Happy times.

5 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Similar to a fading celebrity. I remember when I was mistaken for Kenny Lynch and ended up playing in a charity football match. Bjork was team captain and put me in midfield with Helen Shapiro and Cliff Lazarenko. Happy times.

Tank tops for goalposts?

Haircut 100,Nick Kershaw,Matthew Wilder,Bucks Fizz,Kylie Minogue,ABC,Kid Creole,Paul Young,Heaven 17,Whitney Houston,Orchestral Manure In The Dark,Soft Cell,Pet Sop Boys,how fucking high can you pile shit

I rest my case.Fuck Off