CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Hear No Evil

Cuntybaws

34 minutes ago, King Billy said:

Almost up there with Dictator Dan SC. I’m shocked by his no lifting your mask to drink your beer outside mandate yesterday. Well I was till Donkey chops over in NZ locked the entire country down for ‘ONE’ case of Covid. These conspiracy theories I’ve grown to love are starting to seem nowhere near crazy enough. 

WTF is going on mate?

I think the cunt has finally jumped the shark. All this power concentrated in one place is going to catch up with him. I’m tipping he won’t die of natural causes.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, southerncunt said:

I think the cunt has finally jumped the shark. All this power concentrated in one place is going to catch up with him. I’m tipping he won’t die of natural causes.

The world has gone fucking mad mate and the sad thing is that most previously sensible and logical people have been tricked into happily going along with the insanity, and hating anyone who dares oppose the madness. I fear the worst, genuinely.

9 hours ago, King Billy said:

Your cock obsession is getting out of control. Put it away and stop making everyone else feel inferior Big Boy. Size isn’t everything. We’ve all got one after all.

A recent survey showed that 99% of women don't think the size of the penis matters. 

It's the fact that I'm at the school gates. 

11 hours ago, southerncunt said:

It won't though. People will just go along with this BS and those that protest will be labelled as the mad ones. All that fucking gurning and showing how hard they are in the Haka is fucking laughable when they accept what this closet commie is doing. Just listening to her voice boils my piss. 

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

So, you're the cunt who stole Bob Monkhouse's joke book!

Actually baws, I stole it from this very site. It was one of the late lamented manky's remarks, iirc. 

While I'm at it, I've also nicked withers' Aussie gag above and posted it on sicki. How do you like those fucking apples, eh? 😁😁👍

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, scotty said:

Actually baws, I stole it from this very site. It was one of the late lamented manky's remarks, iirc. 

While I'm at it, I've also nicked withers' Aussie gag above and posted it on sicki. How do you like those fucking apples, eh? 😁😁👍

Another one for you. My cousin in Perth WA, came across a tourist guide book called 'Things to do in Victoria'. Just a single page which said  'LEAVE'

• Like 2

On 17/08/2021 at 20:15, camberwell gypsy said:

Very dignified; laying amongst the choc ices and chicken gougons 

After one glass of sherry too many, Frank went to the freezer to drag out something yellow and fishy to fuck- the silly cunt woke up the next morning to discover he’d given a smoked haddock an anal cream pie 

• Like 1