CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

The Fall of Kabul

Last Cunt Standing

18 hours ago, PANZER MURPHY said:

All those service people minus arms n legs

They’re the ones we’re gonna send over to kick your sorry arses again. We’ve had enough experience over the years to know that we don’t need to deploy our able bodied fighting men to keep you bogtrotters under the boot. In reality your own government have got that down to a fine art anyway. 😂

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, King Billy said:

They’re the ones we’re gonna send over to kick your sorry arses again. We’ve had enough experience over the years to know that we don’t need to deploy our able bodied fighting men to keep you bogtrotters under the boot. In reality your own government have got that down to a fine art anyway. 😂

It's funny, two years ago I'd have firmly been on Panzy's side whenever the age old sectarian shite raised its head. But then he made some disgusting comments on here regarding the treatment of Irish soldiers who volunteered for the British army during WW2. 

Whether you believe in a United Ireland or are a proponent of N.I. remaining in the UK, no one can realistically fling shit at Irish soldiers who put their lives on the line to fight fascism. Except fucking Panzy, apparently.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Decimus said:

It's funny, two years ago I'd have firmly been on Panzy's side whenever the age old sectarian shite raised its head. But then he made some disgusting comments on here regarding the treatment of Irish soldiers who volunteered for the British army during WW2. 

Whether you believe in a United Ireland or are a proponent of N.I. remaining in the UK, no one can realistically fling shit at Irish soldiers who put their lives on the line to fight fascism. Except fucking Panzy, apparently.

I have no problem with a United Ireland happening at some time in the future Decs, and coming from where I spent the first half of my life I never thought I would honestly say that. I have no doubts that the U.K. government no longer has any need for the pretence of loyalty towards the Unionist population in NI as they had in the past. If the majority of people in Ulster voted to leave the U.K. I would have no argument against that.

Poor Panzy though appears to be constantly consumed with rage at Brexit and the existence of the British province of Northern Ireland, even though both these things came about through a little rather inconvenient concept called ‘democracy’. He has shown on here that he struggles to understand or accept that the U.K. voted to leave the EU, so I can only assume that if N.I. voted to leave the U.K. he would apply the same thought processes to that, even though it would be what he’s been wanking himself silly about for years. 

2 minutes ago, King Billy said:

I have no problem with a United Ireland happening at some time in the future Decs, and coming from where I spent the first half of my life I never thought I would honestly say that. I have no doubts that the U.K. government no longer has any need for the pretence of loyalty towards the Unionist population in NI as they had in the past. If the majority of people in Ulster voted to leave the U.K. I would have no argument against that.

Poor Panzy though appears to be constantly consumed with rage at Brexit and the existence of the British province of Northern Ireland, even though both these things came about through a little rather inconvenient concept called ‘democracy’. He has shown on here that he struggles to understand or accept that the U.K. voted to leave the EU, so I can only assume that if N.I. voted to leave the U.K. he would apply the same thought processes to that, even though it would be what he’s been wanking himself silly about for years. 

It's way past your bedtime.

Goodnight 😴 💤 🐏 🐑🐏 🐑🐏 🐑🐏 🐑🐏 🐑🐏 🐑🐏 🐑🐏 🐑🐏 🐑 XXX

Love ProfB XXX

3 hours ago, Decimus said:

They were deserters from the Irish army deco baby not volunteers..20 years earlier your lot shot 307 of them for the same charge..we just didnt give them cushy state jobs ..they got off lightly 

PANZERMURPHYBABY 

4 hours ago, King Billy said:

Oh bally baby your people are ina bind..the wars over and all your lot have are drug dealers and the rapidly sinking DUP..youd have been better served being in school instead of standing around bonfires n flegs

PANZERMURPHYBABY 

17 hours ago, PANZER MURPHY said:

Oh bally baby your people are ina bind..the wars over and all your lot have are drug dealers and the rapidly sinking DUP..youd have been better served being in school instead of standing around bonfires n flegs

PANZERMURPHYBABY 

You’re a very bitter, sad little man Panzy. Living in a fairytale bubble full of daydreaming ‘freedom fighters’, who way back then banished the evil, barbaric Brits and led your women and children forward into a golden future.

The reality is rather different though mate. A large number of brave Irishmen, some still teenage boys, (all with much higher intelligence and awareness of the real world than you) realised the imminent danger the Nazis and their fascist accomplices posed to the free world, and joined up to fight alongside their British neighbours and brothers.

The Irish ‘patriots’ who couldn’t let go of their hatred of us Brits stayed at home and actively plotted with the Nazis and planned for the future under German occupation and offered their assistance. The sheer stupidity of this and downright cowardice speaks for itself. The SS were not renowned for showing gratitude or benevolence to people who had betrayed their own nation. They viewed them as vermin and exterminated most of them as soon as they’d outlived their usefulness.

Thousands of brave Paddy’s who returned home from the war were treated abominably by the Irish government, at national and especially local levels. These were the gutless cowards who were enjoying the freedoms and liberties which these heroes had been prepared to die for them to have. These cunts who’d plotted to put their country under the jackboot and would almost certainly be dead if their plans had been successful.

All you nostalgic ‘freedom fighters’ would now be sitting around playing your fiddles and singing about the ‘grand old days, when our brothers the Brits protected us,” until the stormtroopers crashed through the door demanding your papers.

Oh, hang on a minute...... That last bit is actually happening right now. Isn’t it?

”Nobody move! ID and vaccine passports please? NOW!

🇬🇧 NO SURRENDER 🇬🇧

1 hour ago, King Billy said:

You’re a very bitter, sad little man Panzy. Living in a fairytale bubble full of daydreaming ‘freedom fighters’, who way back then banished the evil, barbaric Brits and led your women and children forward into a golden future.

The reality is rather different though mate. A large number of brave Irishmen, some still teenage boys, (all with much higher intelligence and awareness of the real world than you) realised the imminent danger the Nazis and their fascist accomplices posed to the free world, and joined up to fight alongside their British neighbours and brothers.

The Irish ‘patriots’ who couldn’t let go of their hatred of us Brits stayed at home and actively plotted with the Nazis and planned for the future under German occupation and offered their assistance. The sheer stupidity of this and downright cowardice speaks for itself. The SS were not renowned for showing gratitude or benevolence to people who had betrayed their own nation. They viewed them as vermin and exterminated most of them as soon as they’d outlived their usefulness.

Thousands of brave Paddy’s who returned home from the war were treated abominably by the Irish government, at national and especially local levels. These were the gutless cowards who were enjoying the freedoms and liberties which these heroes had been prepared to die for them to have. These cunts who’d plotted to put their country under the jackboot and would almost certainly be dead if their plans had been successful.

All you nostalgic ‘freedom fighters’ would now be sitting around playing your fiddles and singing about the ‘grand old days, when our brothers the Brits protected us,” until the stormtroopers crashed through the door demanding your papers.

Oh, hang on a minute...... That last bit is actually happening right now. Isn’t it?

🇬🇧 NO SURRENDER 🇬🇧

Are we supposed to understand your bollox?

19 hours ago, PANZER MURPHY said:

PANZERMURPHYBABY 

WOW we are singing from the same hymn sheet 👍 

2 hours ago, King Billy said:

🇬🇧 NO SURRENDER 🇬🇧

The Irish government refused to recognise Pat Quinlan and the 150 or so Irish troops who fought off over 3000 tribesmen, Belgian and French mercenaries at Jadotville in 1960s.  It was only recently they were given the recognition they deserved. 

My great grandfather couldn't go back to his village in Mayo when he was invalidid out of the British army in 1916. He and his family ended up in Ulster.

1 hour ago, camberwell gypsy said:

My great grandfather couldn't go back to his village in Mayo when he was invalidid out of the British army in 1916. He and his family ended up in Ulster.

I think it might have been him who nicked the wheels off my great grandads Model T Ford while he nipped in to buy some snuff. Did he have a dog on a piece of string and ten kids offering to fight everyone for money Gypps?

1 hour ago, King Billy said:

I think it might have been him who nicked the wheels off my great grandads Model T Ford while he nipped in to buy some snuff. Did he have a dog on a piece of string and ten kids offering to fight everyone for money Gypps?

You bastard Billy. I told you he had both arms blown off. I'm fucking disappointed Billy. Very disappointed 

4 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

You bastard Billy. I told you he had both arms blown off. I'm fucking disappointed Billy. Very disappointed 

Is it right that the hospital told him that they could have sewn them back on if he'd bought them in and he replied "I couldn't fucking pick them up!"?

• Like 2

Guest judgetwi
6 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Not as disappointed as he was when he realised he couldn’t get up on a church roof and nick all the lead.

Or smash the place up after a pikey wedding.

4 hours ago, judgetwi said:

Not as disappointed as he was when he realised he couldn’t get up on a church roof and nick all the lead.

Or smash the place up after a pikey wedding.

Thats why he had shitloads of kids to do it for him.  You know us pikies, we fire out kids like balls from the bowling machine at The Oval.

At least we don't keep reminding the world about our woes like you kikes do. 

Shalom motherfucker

The irony of enjoying three Western forms of social entertainment, the first two enjoyed in the UK as far back as the 1920s, appears lost on the primitive shitwipes. That said, I can't deny I admire the degree of nonchalance of walking into a gym while carring a loaded anti-tank bazooka (43 sec).  

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

The irony of enjoying three Western forms of social entertainment, the first two enjoyed in the UK as far back as the 1920s, appears lost on the primitive shitwipes. That said, I can't deny I admire the degree of nonchalance of walking into a gym while carring an anti-tank bazooka (43 sec).  

He's probably just feeling a bit of gym anxiety, Allah bless him.