CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

The Fall of Kabul

Last Cunt Standing

5 hours ago, Cuntybaws said:

I can't help but feel that you've missed the main thrust of my argument.

That would be "Ladybird" and "Peppa Pig", you fucking ignoramus. And what's with the " .. " punctuation feature, it's positively Frank-like.

I once stabbed someone for hyphenating 'Teletubbies'.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I once stabbed someone for hyphenating 'Teletubbies'.

A man after my own heart, Eric. I got into a fight on my first day at primary school when someone insisted it was called "Tales FROM The Riverbank", rather than "Tales OF The Riverbank". The cunt might have been bigger than me, and a teacher, but wrong's wrong. No cunt dissed Hammy Hamster in my earshot after that.

• Like 2

Guest Gronda Gronda
5 hours ago, Wolfie said:

I'm warming to you, WC. In spite of its defamatory potential I can't think of a better word to label this bitch.

Consider yourself officially off the site's Most Boring Cunt plinth, which unsurprisingly falls squarely under the feet of @Gronda Gronda

Hello Woofter. It's really nice that you want to keep in touch.

I hope you and those close to you are healthy in these difficult times. 

10 hours ago, Gronda Gronda said:

Hello Woofter. It's really nice that you want to keep in touch.

I hope you and those close to you are healthy in these difficult times. 

Gronda Gronda
The most boring on the site
He's enough to put you to sleep
His comments are always shite
He's a half-pint of ale
Less exciting than a garden snail
The Clark's wearer from Amersham
A bit like Rick_B on Valium

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Cuntybaws said:

A man after my own heart, Eric. I got into a fight on my first day at primary school when someone insisted it was called "Tales FROM The Riverbank", rather than "Tales OF The Riverbank". The cunt might have been bigger than me, and a teacher, but wrong's wrong. No cunt dissed Hammy Hamster in my earshot after that.

You must be 153 .. do you receive a civil list pension?

1 hour ago, Stubby Pecker said:

I see the yanks have got 18 commercial jets to ferry out those wanting a better life in a non shithole. Where they’re going to, fuck knows. The Americans created this giant fuck up so it’s only right they house the poor cunts who helped them

You can bet Lily Allen is standing by, ready to accommodate dozens of hirsute children.

Guest Gronda Gronda
13 hours ago, Wolfie said:

Gronda Gronda
The most boring on the site
He's enough to put you to sleep
His comments are always shite
He's a half-pint of ale
Less exciting than a garden snail
The Clark's wearer from Amersham
A bit like Rick_B on Valium

Excellent work Woofter.  I golf clap you for your efforts. 

Wolfie the needy, the try-hard, the brittle, he loves confrontation so he shouts and sprays spittle.

He keeps name dropping me, but I care very little; too often I've seen him knocked over like skittles. 

His cheer squad will tell him what he needs to hear, and help the precious petal back up so he can spout more verbal diarrhoea.

He keeps saying I'm boring but I'm borderline snoring because his words are repetitive and they leave me yawning.

Now, if find someone boring, instead of points scoring, I would leave them to it as I'd be ignoring...

On 09/01/2020 at 00:31, Mrs Roops said:

Your premise seems to be that America's Middle Policy is driven by financial expediency and profit. Without even incorporating the direct and indirect costs including the price of lives lost through 9/11, I would contend that the profit and loss sheet to the USA would be covered in red ink. In fact America's involvement and contribution to the tinderbox disaster that is the current Middle East situation can be traced back to the Bitter Lake Agreement of 1945 between President Roosevelt and Saudi Arabia's King Abdulaziz. In return for Abdulaziz not kicking up a fuss over Palestine (i.e the creation of Israel) America would agree to purchase Saudi oil at a favourable price to the arab state. Also, the USA would allow the Saudis to promote and finance Wahhabism, a fundamentalist interpretation of Islam. The unintended consequence led to the nurturing of the Taliban and Al-Qaeda which in turn led to ISIS. The situation today is the result of accident and lack of foresight, not by design.

On 19/01/2016 at 11:25, Mrs Roops said:

If indeed he was an ex-serviceman who saw active service, then the Military Covenant, which is enshrined in law, has failed him.

That's another nom. For those wishing to understand why the UK became embroiled in the disaster that was/is Afghanistan, then they may want to watch "Bitter Lake" a documentary that has not been transmitted but does appear on the BBC i-Player from time to time. There are some aspects to the film that I disagree with but its analysis of where the UK went wrong in Helmand, is IMHO, spot on. The film is a bit acid trippy but the editing of archive material is nothing short of masterful. The scene showing burly American GI's with M4 carbines at their feet whilst having a manicure at a base PX store is incongruous to say the least. It is two hours long so those with short attention spans will not enjoy. Its one of the best documentaries I've seen in a long time.

The unabridged version of "Bitter Lake" is now back on BBC iPlayer and I strongly recommend the film. A word of warning; if you have a short attention span or are a member of the mediocracy who are told what to think by two-minute vids from Sid Slackjaw broadcasting from his parents house then this 137 minute documentary is not for you...

1 hour ago, Mrs Roops said:

The unabridged version of "Bitter Lake" is now back on BBC iPlayer and I strongly recommend the film. A word of warning; if you have a short attention span or are a member of the mediocracy who are told what to think by two-minute vids by Sid Slackjaw broadcasting from his parents house then this 137 minute documentary is not for you...

I sat through all the Hobbit films with my grandsons. I can take anything. 

10 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

A word of warning; if you have a short attention span or are a member of the mediocracy who are told what to think by two-minute vids from Sid Slackjaw broadcasting from his parents house then this 137 minute documentary is not for you...

Does it show George Dubya peeling off his human face at the secret underground Lizard headquarters with Tony ‘chameleon’ Blair and then both of them drinking the blood of sacrificed children?

If not, then it’s just more fake news. Sid Slackjaw debunked all that Bitter Lake crap ages ago. Oh and the Taliban are all Freemasons by the way.

1 minute ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Popcorn stall? What century are you in, Billy boy?  Fucking popcorn stall🙄

What are you on about? I went to the premier of ‘One flew over the cuckoos nest’ recently , and thoroughly enjoyed the popcorn, although it was a bit pricey. Two bob for a large bucket if I remember right.

13 minutes ago, King Billy said:

What are you on about? I went to the premier of ‘One flew over the cuckoos nest’ recently , and thoroughly enjoyed the popcorn, although it was a bit pricey. Two bob for a large bucket if I remember right.

Did you buy a kiora at half time from a plump lady holding a tray with a woodbine hanging out of her mouth? 

5 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Did you buy a kiora at half time from a plump lady holding a tray with a woodbine hanging out of her mouth? 

I’m not made of money ffs. What with the imaginary M4 to keep in tip-top condition and a roll of tinfoil ever fortnight. I only earn about £200 a year selling dead fir trees Gypps. That might seem a lot of cash to some but I’m a big spender and it just about lasts the year if I’m on one.

4 minutes ago, King Billy said:

I’m not made of money ffs. What with the imaginary M4 to keep in tip-top condition and a roll of tinfoil ever fortnight. I only earn about £200 a year selling dead fir trees Gypps. That might seem a lot of cash to some but I’m a big spender and it just about lasts the year if I’m on one.

I thought you were a welder at Haarland and Wolf? Those Catholics haven't taken all the jobs there? 

• Like 1