CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

The Fall of Kabul

Last Cunt Standing

1 hour ago, camberwell gypsy said:

I'm reading a horror book in braille. Something bad is going to happen. I can feel it. 

On 22/08/2021 at 19:36, camberwell gypsy said:

I'm reading a cracking book Baws. It's about a world without gravity. I tell you, it's impossible to put down. 

Did your grandkids buy you 'Bob Monkhouse's Greateast One-Liners' for your birthday, Gyppo?

4 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

That's a bit patronising and offensive. We're not all knuckle-dragging proletariat apes. Some of us even read books... and not just Haynes Manuals and Viz. I mean proper literature like Andy McNabb books.

Now, now. Viz makes for an absolutely foundational compilation of life rich tapestry, follies and misunderstandings.

Such valuable material should not be underestimated and flagrantly dismissed. Pff.

th?id=OIP.tdQ2-MQ8kW7R54u4qG8HsgAAAA%26p

MQ8kW7R54u4qG8HsgAAAA%26pid%3DApi&f=1

• Like 2

23 hours ago, Stubby Pecker said:

The blood letting will be on the Pol Pot scale. Essentially any poor cunt who lived peacefully in a last 20 years and enjoyed not being under a lash of these Taliban nazis

Why the fuck no cunts taking up arms against them is beyond me. They’re going to their slaughter willingly like the Jews in gas chambers. 

The yanks could have easily destroyed the Taliban advance with air power alone

It’s been reported today that Taliban ‘rape squads’ have been going door to door and taking girls as young as ten as sex slaves, or ‘wives’ as they describe them. There are also reports of Taliban having sex with dead bodies. I wonder if the new compassionate Taliban give these children the choice of what order they would prefer to serve Allah?

Which effortlessly leads on to Foreign Secretary Dominic Raab, who was asked today on GB News whether he would offer one of the many spare bedrooms in his own house to an Afghan ‘refugee?’

His reply said it all really.

’No, because I have a young family.’

Whatever could he have meant by that?

4 minutes ago, King Billy said:

It’s been reported today that Taliban ‘rape squads’ have been going door to door and taking girls as young as ten as sex slaves, or ‘wives’ as they describe them. There are also reports of Taliban having sex with dead bodies. I wonder if the new compassionate Taliban give these children the choice of what order they would prefer to serve Allah?

Which effortlessly leads on to Foreign Secretary Dominic Raab, who was asked today on GB News whether he would offer one of the many spare bedrooms in his own house to an Afghan ‘refugee?’

His reply said it all really.

’No, because I have a young family.’

Whatever could he have meant by that?

They are not in the market for a new rug.

On 24/08/2021 at 14:25, Last Cunt Standing said:

A week to go before all hell breaks loose. Take this as a warning.

https://edition.cnn.com/videos/world/2021/07/12/video-afghan-commandos-taliban-coren-pkg-vpx.cnn

Given the way Australia seems to be on a rapid descent into an authoritarian dystopia Doc, have you given any serious consideration to applying for political asylum in Afghanistan?

They've said they need doctors and medical professionals.

Sewing hands back on and a bit of genital mutilation wouldn’t take a pro like you long to get the hang of. 

Before you know it you'd have a couple of chickens and the best goat in the village.

And then they’d hang you. 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Superb. If you haven't already, give 'Unreliable Memoirs' by Clive James a read. 

I always liked him. In an interview he told of the time he went out for an evening with Tommy Steele, who was a lifelong teetotaller and found him boring. He compared him with his brother Colin Hicks, who was a piss head and the complete opposite. 

10 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

I always liked him. In an interview he told of the time he went out for an evening with Tommy Steele, who was a lifelong teetotaller and found him boring. He compared him with his brother Colin Hicks, who was a piss head and the complete opposite. 

Tommy_Steele.jpg

Tommy Steel aka "knasher"  in 1999, I wonder what he looks like now.

Guest judgetwi

I have to laugh at all these pricks crying about all the animals ( who are obviously British because they are owned by some British do gooder) who might be left behind to be arse raped by the Taliban. I have heard wankers on the radio crying their eyes out about it. Never mind about humans, let’s cry about the cute furry animals who never did no harm to nobody, not never not no how.

Having said that I would rather have a thousand imported animals than a single Peaceful. I can’t see an Afghan hound complaining about this disgusting racist country after 6 months in a 4 star hotel watching the fucking BBC. 

I could be wrong though. Woof woof.

19 hours ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

What a bunch of pretentious cunts on here. Concerning yourselves with irrelevant matters in a far away, medieval shithole that has no effect on your daily lives. Never mind ‘Bitter Lake’ or spunking your time away in moronic discussions about matters that have no bearing on you what-so-fucking-ever...

Leaving aside the moronic assertions, have you ever thought as to why you remain an airport baggage handler despite clutching a handful of university degrees or were they paid for by transferring funds via Western Union?

21 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

Leaving aside the moronic assertions, have you ever thought as to why you remain an airport baggage handler despite clutching a handful of university degrees or were they paid for by transferring funds via Western Union?

A baggage handler and a Deliveroo driver? My word, I am a busy boy. Still being economical with the actualitée Madam?

• Like 1

51 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

Baggage handling is a noble profession with perks. Why, I know one who comes away from work very happy with cameras, iPads and sexy undies for the missus. So don't knock it.  He can open a case lock with a toothpick no problem. 

33 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Baggage handling is a noble profession with perks. Why, I know one who comes away from work very happy with cameras, iPads and sexy undies for the missus. So don't knock it.  He can open a case lock with a toothpick no problem. 

I know a retired railway guard who back in 2001 got away with a then high spec digital camera worth £2,500 .. we all worked out that he had done it and so did the BT police but the daft cunt who left it behind on the train had purchased it abroad and sneaked it through the customs so after talking to the cunt the camera belonged to the police refused to take the matter further.

13 hours ago, King Billy said:

Given the way Australia seems to be on a rapid descent into an authoritarian dystopia Doc, have you given any serious consideration to applying for political asylum in Afghanistan?

They've said they need doctors and medical professionals.

Sewing hands back on and a bit of genital mutilation wouldn’t take a pro like you long to get the hang of. 

Before you know it you'd have a couple of chickens and the best goat in the village.

And then they’d hang you. 

I’m surprised a man with your cultural background is so critical of religious fanatics and baby-killing terrorists. 

I’ll think about that while I walk the dog to the beach and back, that is if the lockdown droids don’t get me. Zero cases again here today so the patrols should be down to a minimum. 

You fruitcake.

2 hours ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

I’m surprised a man with your cultural background is so critical of religious fanatics and baby-killing terrorists. 

I’ll think about that while I walk the dog to the beach and back, that is if the lockdown droids don’t get me. Zero cases again here today so the patrols should be down to a minimum. 

You fruitcake.

Careful Doc….the reach of the Red Hand Gang knows no limits.

Guest Gronda Gronda
3 hours ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

Careful Doc….the reach of the Red Hand Gang knows no limits.

I've heard it said that the Red Hand Gang largely owed it success to James Bond III's acting.  Do you agree? 

9 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

I bet your saddlebags have had more than their fair share of handling.