CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Daniel Stephens R.I.P (Rot In Piss)

Neil

13 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

Vanilla Ice? Dappy? Tim Westwood? It's actually quite an extensive field when you start to think about it.

Tim fucking Westwood, son of the bishop of Peterborough. Grew up on the mean, ghetto streets of Norfolk and went to the private, all boys 'Norwich School'.

A sort of alternate universe Punkape who decided that he preferred hoes to bros and wanted to emulate Nigerians instead of being fisted by them.

• Like 1

54 minutes ago, Decimus said:

BRAINHARVEYPLAQUE.jpg

With all the absurd events that have occurred in the world, this is bizarrely one of my favourite things to have ever happened. It always cracks me up when I think about it, the fucking stupid cunt.

If I end up with alzheimers, I hope it's one of the last remaining memories I'm left with. At least then I can chuckle away when I'm wondering who the fuck my wife and kids are.

• Like 4

3 minutes ago, nocti said:

With all the absurd events that have occurred in the world, this is bizarrely one of my favourite things to have ever happened. It always cracks me up when I think about it, the fucking stupid cunt.

If I end up with alzheimers, I hope it's one of the last remaining memories I'm left with. At least then I can chuckle away when I'm wondering who the fuck my wife and kids are.

Sitting in the council run care home, by the 'sunny window', with the tartan rug on your knees. "I don't know what it is Mrs Nocti, but he occasionally starts giggling at something. Still doesn't know who the fuck you are though"! 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, nocti said:

One hundred percent the same, as soon as you mentioned him I instantly started pissing myself. I'll always remember my old man trying to remember Brian's name as he attempted to regale me with the dossier story, but all he could come up with was "who was that cunt that ran himself over?"

• Like 1

46 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

Vanilla Ice? Dappy? Tim Westwood? It's actually quite an extensive field when you start to think about it.

27 minutes ago, Decimus said:

Tim fucking Westwood, son of the bishop of Peterborough. Grew up on the mean, ghetto streets of Norfolk and went to the private, all boys 'Norwich School'.

A sort of alternate universe Punkape who decided that he preferred hoes to bros and wanted to emulate Nigerians instead of being fisted by them.

On 29/01/2017 at 10:49, Wolfie said:

BBC Radio 1's very own gangsta Tim Westwood, who grew up on da mean streetz of Norwich. Oh – and his dad was a vicar. Freeeeeestyle!

wenn2591373_600.jpg

48 minutes ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

A rare drift to redundancy in your phrasing here Baws. Say fifty Hail Marys.

I’m off to play 21. Or is it 18?

I'm not normally one for tautology, as you surmise, but when your target audience is a fucking moron it sometimes pays to be sure, to be sure.

• Like 3

23 hours ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

Will things become more ‘balanced’ now that this gruesome cunt is no more? Discuss…

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/entertainment-arts-58473208

This 40-year BBC career reptilian's grip on the news handle means the corporation has gone for almost a decade with a near-communist ideology that has prevented it reporting fairly on the world. Her legacy will be:

1) The BBC's pessimism of Brexit, leading to its one-sided presentation of the remain campaign.

2) The amazing, totally partisan coverage of US elections in which the Trump Administration's perspective was peppered with omissions and amplifications tailored to suit the BBC's 'liberal' agenda.

3) The fact most British people's attitudes towards immigration and foreigners in general have grown further away from the BBC's unrealistic 'pro-multicultural doctrine' under her stewardship.

A £340,000 salary? Good riddence to the old trout, though the BBC has never – and will never – change it's one-sided, pro-immigration, pro- third wave feminism, TV Licence-threatening reservoir of thruth-bending horseshit, in which every drama or comedy series or children's TV show is carefully designed for political reasons that supports and is more sympathetic to a tiny minority than to its own fucking people.

You can bet a Fran 'Goebbels' Unsworth mk2 with the same degree of left-wing BBC snobbery and ruthlessness is on the way.

• Like 4

3 hours ago, Wolfie said:

This 40-year BBC career reptilian's grip on the news handle means the corporation has gone for almost a decade with a near-communist ideology that has prevented it reporting fairly on the world. Her legacy will be:

1) The BBC's pessimism of Brexit, leading to its one-sided presentation of the remain campaign.

2) The amazing, totally partisan coverage of US elections in which the Trump Administration's perspective was peppered with omissions and amplifications tailored to suit the BBC's 'liberal' agenda.

3) The fact most British people's attitudes towards immigration and foreigners in general have grown further away from the BBC's unrealistic 'pro-multicultural doctrine' under her stewardship.

A £340,000 salary? Good riddence to the old trout, though the BBC has never – and will never – change it's one-sided, pro-immigration, pro- third wave feminism, TV Licence-threatening reservoir of thruth-bending horseshit, in which every drama or comedy series or children's TV show is carefully designed for political reasons that supports and is more sympathetic to a tiny minority that to its own fucking people.

You can bet a Fran 'Goebbels' Unsworth mk2 with the same degree of left-wing BBC snobbery and ruthlessness is on the way.

A response of pure eloquence. Where’s my fucking ‘like’ Wolfking?

17 hours ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

A response of pure eloquence. Where’s my fucking ‘like’ Wolfking?

You want a 'like' for cutting & pasting a mainstream piece of news from the BBC website, on a topic unrelated to it?

I never grant 'likes' for lazy, lackadaisical BBC news links. Not a chance. Try harder.

Just now, Wolfie said:

You want a 'like' for cutting & pasting a mainstream piece of news from the BBC website, on a topic unrelated to it?

I never grant 'likes' for lazy, lackadaisical BBC news links. Not a chance. Try harder.

https://ibb.co/mSL8r1V
I’m fucked, Wolfo…and stranded, all alone.

17 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

Give the 'lost at sea' thing a rest, DC. You're making yourself look like JSP on steroids.

Roops (with Eric’s help) killed JSP by revealing that he was lying about his location. She can verify my nautical tale of woe, she’s a very clever cuntess, and no mistake.

1 hour ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

Roops (with Eric’s help) killed JSP by revealing that he was lying about his location. She can verify my nautical tale of woe, she’s a very clever cuntess, and no mistake.

Even if your “nautical tale of woe” were true (which it isn’t) I find it surprising you’d choose to spend all day on here, posting fucking nonsense and rimming Frank, rather than spending time with whoever you’re on your imaginary trip with, and trying to sort out the imaginary problems. It’s almost as if you’re at home, drinking and taking drugs.

1 minute ago, Ape™️ said:

Even if your “nautical tale of woe” were true (which it isn’t) I find it surprising you’d choose to spend all day on here, posting fucking nonsense and rimming Frank, rather than spending time with whoever you’re on your imaginary trip with, and trying to sort out the imaginary problems. It’s almost as if you’re at home, drinking and taking drugs.

Roops will verify. Any chance you can post something that you’ve already posted…again? You dull little runt.