CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Last Fridays Gogglebox Programme

Neil

'Er indoors is watching a recording of last weeks programme, now I accept that there may need to be diversity in this current climate but 15 minutes on and not one white face, not fucking one white face. These cunts are trying too fucking hard, I feel like I live in a foreign fucking country. If this sounds like a racist rant then it probably fucking is. Its all going dark in England

• Like 2

White men and women have extremely specific roles on television these days, Neil. The women are exclusively paired up with hulking Nubians, subserviently raising choco rice crispie half breeds in a completely unrealistic household that no black led family could afford.

As for white men, they've been relegated to either parts portraying mincing abominations or cartoonist, moustachioed twirling villains that love oppressing sexual deviants and ethnic minorities.

John Rambo must be spinning in his grave.

• Like 3

On 12/09/2021 at 20:06, Neil said:

'Er indoors is watching a recording of last weeks programme, now I accept that there may need to be diversity in this current climate but 15 minutes on and not one white face, not fucking one white face. These cunts are trying too fucking hard, I feel like I live in a foreign fucking country. If this sounds like a racist rant then it probably fucking is. Its all going dark in England

The BBC are still the absolute worst for box ticking Nellie

The fact is that some cunt at channel 4 sat down and decided no white people were going to appear at anytime in the programme,  racism at its worst. My betting is that the cunt was a white,leftie,rainbow ccoloured snowflake without a cock. Can you imagine the screaming from the tree tops if it was the other way round? . I don't believe for one minute that at any time recently a white person has presided over any TV show with the remit or intention of putting only white faces in their programme, yet here we are with someone given exactly that scenario in reverse.

I believe it was an experiment to get a reaction. Experimenting on black people eh? Surely that's what they've been trying to stop for centuries.

Cunts

23 minutes ago, Neil said:

The fact is that some cunt at channel 4 sat down and decided no white people were going to appear at anytime in the programme,  racism at its worst. My betting is that the cunt was a white,leftie,rainbow ccoloured snowflake without a cock. Can you imagine the screaming from the tree tops if it was the other way round? . I don't believe for one minute that at any time recently a white person has presided over any TV show with the remit or intention of putting only white faces in their programme, yet here we are with someone given exactly that scenario in reverse.

It's everywhere Neil. I endured BBC R4 for less than 10 minutes this morning before the pro-minority shit started, so I changed to BBC R6, and the first song I heard was Michael Kiwanuka's 'Black Man in a White World'. What a load of biased bollocks.

41 minutes ago, Neil said:

I believe it was an experiment to get a reaction. Experimenting on black people eh? Surely that's what they've been trying to stop for centuries.

Cunts

.....or indeed in the advertisements during the programme.

Apparently this is all to confront the scourge of racism (see also footballers kneeling before games). Whilst no one can argue that racism is deplorable, over-compensation and uncritical acceptance of an establishment-led narrative is not the way to deal with it.

I usually find that honesty and not treating your audience like mugs or part of a social manipulation experiment is probably the best way forward.

• Like 2

I do not know what world you are living in but even in the UK popular music since the 1920 has been derived mostly from the songs of black American slaves, and that had already evolved into jazz music by the late 19th century and by then the music that it had been derived from was around 100 years old have kicked off in the plantations in the late 1700s.

14 hours ago, Decimus said:

White men and women have extremely specific roles on television these days, Neil. The women are exclusively paired up with hulking Nubians, subserviently raising choco rice crispie half breeds in a completely unrealistic household that no black led family could afford.

As for white men, they've been relegated to either parts portraying mincing abominations or cartoonist, moustachioed twirling villains that love oppressing sexual deviants and ethnic minorities.

John Rambo must be spinning in his grave.

‘Hulking Nubians’ wouldn’t be seen dead in….

3 hours ago, Jiggerycock said:

Apparently this is all to confront the scourge of racism (see also footballers kneeling before games). Whilst no one can argue that racism is deplorable, over-compensation and uncritical acceptance of an establishment-led narrative is not the way to deal with it.

In fairness, it does give us whiteys a more visceral sense of how ethnic minorities felt in decades gone by, when they very, very rarely ever saw themselves on TV.

Looks like the pendulum may have swung a little bit too far the other way, now.

2 hours ago, Clavo said:

I do not know what world you are living in but even in the UK popular music since the 1920 has been derived mostly from the songs of black American slaves, and that had already evolved into jazz music by the late 19th century and by then the music that it had been derived from was around 100 years old have kicked off in the plantations in the late 1700s.

Most of the indigenous American styles have been inluenced as much by European (particularly Scots/Irish) music as they have been by African music. A lot of it evolved as a parody of the bosses' culture. To white Americans, in the firat half of the 20th centuy, bues, jazz etc was "race music". It wasn't until quasi-intellectual Europeans took notice and tried to emulate it that interest took off and we sold it back to them.

Before the wide availability of recordings and radio, it must have been difficult for any type of music to move between social and geographical groups.

5 minutes ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

I don’t know you lot are moaning about, there’s always been black people on the telly, even in The Good Old Days when you could say “Sambo” and “Nig-Nog” without a word from Mary Whitehouse. 

Can't see the problem, fucking sensitive cunts

4 hours ago, Clavo said:

Be as sycophantic towards the spooks as much as you want but, Mbongo didn't invent the Fender Strat or the 100W Marshall stack.

Spooks didn't write Stairway To Heaven or Bohemian Rhapsody, neither of which sound anything like blues or jazz.

All music is influenced by the sound of something or other, if you created it, you'll only get paid for it if you have a good manager or lawyer in your camp.

2 hours ago, Cuntybaws said:

In fairness, it does give us whiteys a more visceral sense of how ethnic minorities felt in decades gone by, when they very, very rarely ever saw themselves on TV.

there was loads of em on Shaw Taylors show. 

• Like 1

Sort of my point

Do you deal with any extreme issue by advocating for the polar opposite in vehement terms - or for a middle-ground around which (hopefully) the vast majority can coalesce?

I know, let's dress them in proper clothes and let them ride tricycles and stuff. And if we sit 100 of them in front of typewriters, at least 5 of them will receive literary awards at the expense of 5 other people who actually deserved them. 

I would genuinely like to see a global project to IQ test every individual over the age of 16. The results should be made public, just so we all know who's letting the side down.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I would genuinely like to see a global project to IQ test every individual over the age of 16. The results should be made public, just so we all know who's letting the side down.

As the old saw has it, just think how stupid the average person is, and then realise that 50% of people are actually stupider than that.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Cuntybaws said:

I saw loads of the cunts on TV in the late 70's, in fact there were to many of the cunts. Now what was the name of that programme, I fucking loved it.......got it, Roots.

• Like 1

21 hours ago, Neil said:

What you need to remember Neil is the tables have turned, Whitey is now the slave out working all hours god sends so he hasn't got time to sit on his arse watching a load of PC, woke bollox that seems to be aired on terrestrial TV.