CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Why is violence against women by men becoming acceptable to the leftie liberals?

King Billy

2 hours ago, Decimus said:

Agreed, I thought the same about 'The Terror'. There were Inuits running around left right and fucking centre but no one thought to ask them for directions.

Other than that I really enjoyed it. It's also refreshing to watch something on the BBC where the hero isn't a crippled, black, transgender, lesbian, Muslim, down syndrome utter fucking walking abortion.

If you ever feel tempted to smash your telly, remote and lounge to tiny pieces…watch ‘Clickbait.’ Murder/mystery with a non-drinking heroic Muslim detective, dead honky, black wife, racially abused mulatto kids, wrongfully accused darkies left right and centre, lesbian daughter, gay Asian reporter snogging his black boyfriend and guilty middle-aged Caucasians. I woke up the next day with the pillow case on my head with eye-holes in it.

• Like 2

18 minutes ago, nocti said:

What's blue and full of haribos?

Kevin Webster's overalls.

I certainly wasn't surprised when this mole eyed fucking gimp had his day in court, similar to how I didn't do a double take when I read that Ken Barlow had allegedly got his grimy paws caught in the pampers draw. I hope some cunt somewhere is keeping a close eye on Roy Cropper.

• Like 3

2 hours ago, Decimus said:

I certainly wasn't surprised when this mole eyed fucking gimp had his day in court, similar to how I didn't do a double take when I read that Ken Barlow had allegedly got his grimy paws caught in the pampers draw. I hope some cunt somewhere is keeping a close eye on Roy Cropper.

Nah. Roy’s not a wrongun. Apart from driving around in a Morris Minor Traveller, with his hair dripping Brylcreem, and marrying a tranny that is.

• Like 1

I read today that the MCC is removing the word “batsman” from the official rules in favour of “batter”. 

I look forward to the coming description of a Nightwatchperson being out caught at Third Person, having previously called on the Twelfth Person to fetch them a fresh Tampon. 

Fuck’s sake. 

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

I read today that the MCC is removing the word “batsman” from the official rules in favour of “batter”. 

I look forward to the coming description of a Nightwatchperson being out caught at Third Person, having previously called on the Twelfth Person to fetch them a fresh Tampon. 

Fuck’s sake. 

The bowler's Holding, the batsman's Willey.

6 hours ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

Fuck’s sake. 

"Silly Shortleg" will have to go as it will offend those with learning disabilities and one legged dwarfs