CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

‘This is the nine o clock news from the BBC. When I click my fingers you will all do exactly as you’re told.’

King Billy

Now that all the pathetic sheeple are fully compliant, after 18 months solid of being told they’re all going to die or kill granny, if they don’t obediently follow the daily and ever chsnging orders from Bozo and his collection of clowns, and are all clapping like seals for a fish, wallowing in the ‘freedoms’ that have been generously given back to them, but with the threat of having them removed without notice, constantly told to them by the fakestream media puppets, the narrative has seamlessly moved on to climate change, and the seemingly unarguable fact that the human race has only a few years to turn things around (very expensive) or death awaits us all. Every news program features some flood, fire, storm, sunny day, rainy day, slightly cloudy day or a slight breeze which blew a pensioners hat off in Trafalgar Square today. All absolute proof of the impending eco catastrophe which some bald headed spastic looking professor wearing ridiculously large joke shop glasses, from the University of Bullshit will waffle on about for ten minutes and then disappear never to be seen again.

The never ending avalanche of propaganda, countered with the odd fake ‘hero of the people’ to pretend that he or she is very angry and doesn’t agree with the ruling elites and knows better, just to fool the anti everything mob into thinking they have some of the cunts on the telly on their side and everything will be OK.

THE GREAT RESET is in full flow and the most pathetic thing about it is that they told you all it was coming, what, when and why, and you all stood there with your masks on, arms stretched out for your twentieth jab, and your arseholes fully greased up for what’s coming next. Enjoy.

BAAAAAAA!!! 🐑

• Like 1

1 hour ago, King Billy said:

some bald headed spastic looking professor wearing ridiculously large joke shop glasses, from the University of Bullshit will waffle on about for ten minutes and then disappear never to be seen again.

Chris Whitty?

You just know that if you turned this cunt upside down and shook him by the ankles, a load of Haribo packets and puppies would fall out of his pockets.

I concur with much of what you say Billy, but I'm also of the opinion the climate is changing at a worrying rate and something needs to be done to slow down the already inevitable path it's taking. Do you not agree the sheer amount of unprecedented worldwide fires, storms and floods en masse are indicative of this urgent need?

But I also agree the BBC utterly fails to understand how it is that many people see through its output – particularly on green issues – which qualify as 'fake news' (cue serial hypocrite Sir David Attenborough). 'Fake' because it is deeply partisan and unfair and marginalises, or excludes, viewpoints which don't conform to its own belief system or those of the government, who are always eploiting climate issues to increase tax revenue in one form or another.

Certainly the BBC, convinced always of its inability to do wrong, will plough down the green track just like it's done with immigration, the LGBT community, Africa, Islam, Trump and Brexit.  

1 hour ago, King Billy said:

Now that all the pathetic sheeple are fully compliant, after 18 months solid of being told they’re all going to die or kill granny, if they don’t obediently follow the daily and ever chsnging orders from Bozo and his collection of clowns, and are all clapping like seals for a fish, wallowing in the ‘freedoms’ that have been generously given back to them, but with the threat of having them removed without notice, constantly told to them by the fakestream media puppets, the narrative has seamlessly moved on to climate change, and the seemingly unarguable fact that the human race has only a few years to turn things around (very expensive) or death awaits us all. Every news program features some flood, fire, storm, sunny day, rainy day, slightly cloudy day or a slight breeze which blew a pensioners hat off in Trafalgar Square today. All absolute proof of the impending eco catastrophe which some bald headed spastic looking professor wearing ridiculously large joke shop glasses, from the University of Bullshit will waffle on about for ten minutes and then disappear never to be seen again.

The never ending avalanche of propaganda, countered with the odd fake ‘hero of the people’ to pretend that he or she is very angry and doesn’t agree with the ruling elites and knows better, just to fool the anti everything mob into thinking they have some of the cunts on the telly on their side and everything will be OK.

THE GREAT RESET is in full flow and the most pathetic thing about it is that they told you all it was coming, what, when and why, and you all stood there with your masks on, arms stretched out for your twentieth jab, and your arseholes fully greased up for what’s coming next. Enjoy.

BAAAAAAA!!! 🐑

Just had the first bulletin on news at 10 that because of the lack of mobile prozzie murderers and cyclist killers.....sorry I meant lorry drivers,  there MAY be empty shelves at Christmas. Someone said there's no need to panic, which means every cunt on two legs and wheelchairs, will descend on shops tomorrow and fucking fleece it of almost everything. Frank will be queuing up outside his local Lidl as we speak, to load up with 3 months worth of frozen Moussaka for one. Poor Ming will be thrown out to make room in the freezer.  I shall be popping out to the local National Trust property and their duck pond in the next few days with a few slices of Mothers Pride, a 3 lbs club hammer and a large sack. 

I'm alright Jack 

• Like 2

34 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

I'm also of the opinion the climate is changing at a worrying rate and something needs to be done to slow down the already inevitable path it's taking.

The thing is Wolfie, that practically every scientist on the planet agrees with your assessment. I know next to nothing about the physics involved, but when even scientists directly employed by the oil giants state it as factually inarguable I don't really see where one goes from there. More scientists dispute the link between smoking and lung cancer than man made climate change. 

16 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Just had the first bulletin on news at 10 that because of the lack of mobile prozzie murderers and cyclist killers.....sorry I meant lorry drivers,  there MAY be empty shelves at Christmas. Someone said there's no need to panic, which means every cunt on two legs and wheelchairs, will descend on shops tomorrow and fucking fleece it of almost everything. Frank will be queuing up outside his local Lidl as we speak, to load up with 3 months worth of frozen Moussaka for one. Poor Ming will be thrown out to make room in the freezer.  I shall be popping out to the local National Trust property and their duck pond in the next few days with a few slices of Mothers Pride, a 3 lbs club hammer and a large sack. 

I'm alright Jack 

Lol

A few empty shelves won’t do us any harm- the country is crawling with disgusting fat blobs who roam from KFC to perfect pizza as it is.

However, Frank will never chuck out his frozen yellow fuck doll (his dead wife, the filthy necrophiliac). More likely he’ll attempt to freeze dry it or preserve in vinegar- a difficult shag either way. Maybe he could just use the bony midget hand to wank himself off? I’m sure he’ll find a way 

58 minutes ago, scotty said:

More scientists dispute the link between smoking and lung cancer than man made climate change. 

My grandad smokes 400 Superkings a day, he’s 170 years old and he swam the Atlantic ten times last month. He told me that climate change is only because summertime is warmer than winter. He’s also a top scientist and bare knuckle fighter.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, King Billy said:

My grandad smokes 400 Superkings a day, he’s 170 years old and he swam the Atlantic ten times last month. He told me that climate change is only because summertime is warmer than winter. He’s also a top scientist and bare knuckle fighter.

Bullshit. Bare knuckle fighter. Huh! 

I’m watching Boris speak to the UN General Assembly over my toast and marmalade. The audience blink at him agog like amused children in the zoo. He’s already rattled through “this precious blue orb with its eggshell crust” and “humanity is a 16 year old, just old enough to hurt itself properly”, avoided all domestic irony with “we know we are wrong, and our children will know that we knew we were wrong but did it anyway”, and now he’s into the wrap-up phase renaming the north wind “Boreas, a little classical reference for you all” and thanking President Xi for his efforts on zero emission vehicles or Imran Khan for tree planting. It’s only the lack of a sign-off “Baaaaaa!” that distinguishes him from General Melchitt. Oh, fuck me he’s quoting Kermit the frog now and going on about Sophocles….

What a spectacular cunt. 

• Like 3

29 minutes ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

I’m watching Boris speak to the UN General Assembly over my toast and marmalade. The audience blink at him agog like amused children in the zoo. He’s already rattled through “this precious blue orb with its eggshell crust” and “humanity is a 16 year old, just old enough to hurt itself properly”, avoided all domestic irony with “we know we are wrong, and our children will know that we knew we were wrong but did it anyway”, and now he’s into the wrap-up phase renaming the north wind “Boreas, a little classical reference for you all” and thanking President Xi for his efforts on zero emission vehicles or Imran Khan for tree planting. It’s only the lack of a sign-off “Baaaaaa!” that distinguishes him from General Melchitt. Oh, fuck me he’s quoting Kermit the frog now and going on about Sophocles….

What a spectacular cunt. 

I think he's the child that was produced when the Honey Monster raped Just William.

He's a fucking cunt.

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, Cunty BigBollox said:

I want to know where the electricity shortage is coming from when I have a fuck off massive solar farm about 4 miles up the road and just off the coast about 20 miles away there are more windmills than in the whole of the Netherlands. It's bullshit.

Couldn't they find a way to capture the electricity from white lightening?

1 hour ago, Cunty BigBollox said:

I want to know where the electricity shortage is coming from when I have a fuck off massive solar farm about 4 miles up the road and just off the coast about 20 miles away there are more windmills than in the whole of the Netherlands. It's bullshit.

Bitcoin mining, perhaps? Eats electricity, that. And bone idle sitting-on-your-arse capitalism would be very appealing to lots of people sat at home with nothing to do but count their furlough dosh.