CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Petrol Station Cunts

Neil

27 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Bloody hell, @Clavo. Looks like you've got another member (excuse the pun) jumping on the "huge cock" bandwagon. I think it's time to retreat to the mealy bag redoubt. 

The lame little cunt has been at it since day one. It’s  the anaemic runt child that turned up into the playground, looked around at the biggest gang and joined in with them. Offers nothing, has no individual characteristic at all, no originality and no historical reason for personal grievance. It was better when it was absent after running away all summer. In short, it’s fucking useless and cowardly.

8 minutes ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

The lame little cunt has been at it since day one. It’s  the anaemic runt child that turned up into the playground, looked around at the biggest gang and joined in with them. Offers nothing, has no individual characteristic at all, no originality and no historical reason for personal grievance. It was better when it was absent after running away all summer. In short, it’s fucking useless and cowardly.

You seem to be describing yourself you daft cunt. I haven't 'joined in with' or tried to join any gang, unlike you. 

I simply take pleasure in giving idiots like you and @Clavo a kick up the bollocks from time to time, and you've brought most of it on yourself with your regular meltdowns. Good news is you've provided so much piss taking material, I'll be carrying on for ages. 

You utter bellend. Lol.

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

You seem to be describing yourself you daft cunt. I haven't 'joined in with' or tried to join any gang, unlike you. 

I simply take pleasure in giving idiots like you and @Clavo a kick up the bollocks from time to time, and you've brought most of it on yourself with your regular meltdowns. Good news is you've provided so much piss taking material, I'll be carrying on for ages. 

You utter bellend. Lol.

I'm gonna look into my crystal ball: you are going to get a few likes for that post.

You're welcome. Watch the step as you exit my tent. 

2 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

I'm gonna look into my crystal ball: you are going to get a few likes for that post.

You're welcome. Watch the step as you exit my tent. 

No idea Gypps, the retard is blocked. Let me guess, something about Pens cock? It’s a pioneering, original genius isn’t it? What an inadequate, run-away wanker.

4 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Bloody hell, @Clavo. Looks like you've got another member (excuse the pun) jumping on the "huge cock" bandwagon. I think it's time to retreat to the mealy bag redoubt. 

You can bet your arse (pun intended) at Rorke’s Drift, punkers and frank would be manning the first redoubt, bent over, bumholes towards the Zulu

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

You can bet your arse (pun intended) at Rorke’s Drift, punkers and frank would be manning the first redoubt, bent over, bumholes towards the Zulu

Admit it… you do miss Punkers…not carnally of course but he could raise a smirk every now and again. I hope he’s dead though.

4 minutes ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

Admit it… you do miss Punkers…not carnally of course but he could raise a smirk every now and again. I hope he’s dead though.

He never once broke character. You can’t engage in banter, he’ll just go on the attack 

His battle with Ape is as old as time itself 

• Like 2

21 hours ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

Free Punkape!

The faux upper class, golf playing, devout Catholic, old colonial throwback is one of the funniest cunts on here. I’m still intrigued by the reason for his sudden disappearance.

• Like 1

21 hours ago, Stubby Pecker said:

He never once broke character. You can’t engage in banter, he’ll just go on the attack 

His battle with Ape is as old as time itself 

If there was ever a Cunts Corner clip show with inevitably fucking rubbish, professional talking heads like Terry Christian and Danny fucking Baker, the battle of the simians would be in the "Top 5 Corner Feuds" section for certain.

31 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Who's jizz encrusted poster currently adorning Punkers cell. 

I genuinely miss the deluded bender. He was the site's punchbag and I'm convinced he enjoyed it. Seriously, who gives a fuck about leaderboard manipulation?

I've given up giving likes.

Vote Rat.