CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Emma B flashed by Couzens

camberwell gypsy

8 hours ago, Goober said:

mad as a bag of badgers,

Going off at a tangent, on the original Sickipedia forums there was an absolute royal pisshead going by the name Worm Soup. He'd occasionally bemoan his drunken lot and recount the problems his inebriation had resulted in, one was getting beaten up by a chip shop owner. He'd drunkenly pissed on the chippie window while staggering home from the pub, which was bad enough, but he'd forgotten in his stupor that he'd gone into the chippie and was pissing on the window from the inside. Another, and he posted photos of his quite horrific injuries, was getting into a fight with a badger. On his way to the boozer, already four sheets to the wind, this badger was standing in his path "looking at him funny". So naturally he tried to shift it. The results were a spectacular win for the badger and a trip to A and E for Wormy after he collapsed through the pub doorway demanding a pint. 

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Bubba C said:

That’s the weird cunt. Isn’t he the one who had a hammer fetish and threatened to torture people who didn’t find him funny? 

Fender doesn't just like his hammers. He has hatchets, knives and chisels, too. I'm sure there's a picture in the gallery somewhere of his personal armoury. 

• Like 2

17 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

Fender doesn't just like his hammers. He has hatchets, knives and chisels, too. I'm sure there's a picture in the gallery somewhere of his personal armoury. 

Wow. What a sinister cunt. The only thing more concerning than this is eric’s gun room. 

• Like 2

53 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

You don't have to be a graphologist to deduce from this that we're dealing with the sort of sick cunt who carves his initials into fresh cat shit. 

For the safety of small animals and kids everywhere, I wish you'd killed this cunt, Eddie.

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, Decimus said:

You don't have to be a graphologist to deduce from this that we're dealing with the sort of sick cunt who carves his initials into fresh cat shit. 

For the safety of small animals and kids everywhere, I wish you'd killed this cunt, Eddie.

I think poor Eddie might have ended up missing a few fingers, maybe his nose if the fight had happened. Fender is an angry person, with knives.

14 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

I think poor Eddie might have ended up missing a few fingers, maybe his nose if the fight had happened. Fender is an angry person, with knives.

Don't forget though that Eddie single handedly beat up three 12 year olds who got lairy in a pub car park.

If we're talking pure down syndrome rage power, how about the perpetually angry Bill Stickers? Although he'd likely have the bone density of a sparrow due to an exclusive diet of mung beans, as a far left mouthpiece, he's no doubt tooled up to fuck with devices from The Anarchist Cook Book.

• Like 3

43 minutes ago, Decimus said:

I would have made mince meat of Fender, easy. 

• Like 4

3 hours ago, Decimus said:

Don't forget though that Eddie single handedly beat up three 12 year olds who got lairy in a pub car park.

If we're talking pure down syndrome rage power, how about the perpetually angry Bill Stickers? Although he'd likely have the bone density of a sparrow due to an exclusive diet of mung beans, as a far left mouthpiece, he's no doubt tooled up to fuck with devices from The Anarchist Cook Book.

Fucking hell, Eduardo’s saving a damsel in distress story. 

All we need now is The Pub Landlord aka Manky to stop beating his wife for 5 minutes to return and get angry when someone says the Invictus games is for mongs, and it’ll feel like home again. 

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, Bubba C said:

Fucking hell, Eduardo’s saving a damsel in distress story. 

All we need now is The Pub Landlord aka Manky to stop beating his wife for 5 minutes to return and get angry when someone says the Invictus games is for mongs, and it’ll feel like home again. 

I believe Manky's dead, Bubs. 😢 RIP. 

25 minutes ago, Bubba C said:

All we need now is The Pub Landlord aka Manky to stop beating his wife for 5 minutes 

25 years service man and boy in the Royal Lancastrian Potato Peeling Corps left Manky a post-traumatic, dribbling mess. A single glance from a Pakistani would be enough to make the racist old cunt take his old service spud gun off the mantlepiece and start shooting up The Arndale Centre.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Roadkill said:

That the fixed blade one where you told him off for the pig-metal craftsmanship or the magazine-bought pretend Native American foldy?

The red indian one. The other one is a mild steel piece of tourist, wall-hanger shit that someone's taken wire wool to and stripped the cheap chrome off. You can see the copper plate they use as a sticking agent for the chrome. I wouldn't use it as a tent peg. 

Nice hatchet though.

1 hour ago, Decimus said:

25 years service man and boy in the Royal Lancastrian Potato Peeling Corps left Manky a post-traumatic, dribbling mess. A single glance from a Pakistani would be enough to make the racist old cunt take his old service spud gun off the mantlepiece and start shooting up The Arndale Centre.

Imagine spouting off like he did when his greatest achievement was achieving Junior Private of Potato Squadron in the merchant navy, the Uncle Albert cunt. 

I’m glad he’s dead. 

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, Bubba C said:

Imagine spouting off like he did when his greatest achievement was achieving Junior Private of Potato Squadron in the merchant navy, the Uncle Albert cunt. 
I’m glad he’s dead. 

He was a fucking cyclist too, the worst kind of cunt on the entire planet, which is saying something when said planet also contains Muslims, poofs, and scousers.

• Like 3

9 minutes ago, Bubba C said:

I’m glad he’s dead. 

Do you miss Ding, recounting tales of big titted office juniors giggling cheekily as he pinched their arses?

fookin gaggin for it.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

DingTheHarveyFuckingWeinstein.

They must have a loose definition of what's right and wrong ooop north if they let the Pontefract Pouncer sit on an ethics committee. Can you imagine the fucking minutes? They'd read like the script to 'Confessions of a Window Cleaner' if you could see the letters through all the cum.