CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Emma B flashed by Couzens

camberwell gypsy

16 minutes ago, Decimus said:

They must have a loose definition of what's right and wrong ooop north if they let the Pontefract Pouncer sit on an ethics committee. Can you imagine the fucking minutes? They'd read like the script to 'Confessions of a Window Cleaner' if you could see the letters through all the cum.

Who was his bizarre biking boyfriend who lived in The Netherlands and posted a dashcam video literally straight to his front door? 

Fuck me, there have been some absolute loons on this site. 

• Like 3

41 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Some quality cunting here in this trip down memory lane 

But I agree; Manky must be dead

At 60 he was already 35 years above the average life expectancy of a Mancunian male. Couple that with the fact he was constantly pissed whilst swerving around the M60 on his 1992 Yeti Ultimate, and I'd say that he ended up having a fucking good innings.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Bubba C said:

Who was his bizarre biking boyfriend who lived in The Netherlands and posted a dashcam video literally straight to his front door? 

Fuck me, there have been some absolute loons on this site. 

The video never went all the way to his front door, Bubs... but the distinctive red scooter was parked for all the world to see on google maps on his driveway...

@Wolfie is the Mocking Shop still around or has it died off? I still never managed to get back in there after he kicked me and @Mrs Roops out for not posting enough, but apparently reading too much.

14 hours ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Some quality cunting here in this trip down memory lane 

But I agree; Manky must be dead

Shame, I liked Manky and his self-deprecating army humour. Its unclear what happened to him - one day he was posting his usual ninja cyclist thang, the next day he wasn't. All very abrupt IMO.

2 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

Shame, I liked Manky and his self-deprecating army humour. Its unclear what happened to him - one day he was posting his usual ninja cyclist thang, the next day he wasn't. All very abrupt IMO.

His skeletal remains and rusting bicycle are probably in some roadside ditch after being knocked in by a lorry.  Hope he put his name in the label of his 'King of the Mountains' cycle Jersey or they'll never know who he was.

On 22/10/2021 at 22:03, Wolfie said:

We can't all be wrong, @dave. Nobody tolerates an advocate of animal maltreatment. You can't come back from this. 

It doesn't take much to press your buttons, does it, Woofles?
You spend months abusing and accusing people with your childish innuendos, then cry like a girl when someone has a dig at canines.
Justifying your heckling with the 'you reap what you sow' metaphor, but you're too much of a pussy to apply it to yourself. Then you try to elicit sympathy by whining to your friends about animal abuse, like some aggrieved celebrity cunt on facebook or instagram.
There's a place for you on mumsnet, go to it.
You're pathetic.

19 hours ago, Roadkill said:

The video never went all the way to his front door, Bubs... but the distinctive red scooter was parked for all the world to see on google maps on his driveway...

@Wolfie is the Mocking Shop still around or has it died off? I still never managed to get back in there after he kicked me and @Mrs Roops out for not posting enough, but apparently reading too much.

It's a niche and unique bit of the internet in which opinion is permitted without reproach – that's if you have the privilege to comment, of course!

It is well-protected for a good reason. The decision made had nothing to do with me, though with history it makes one recognise the degree of caution – despite there ever being no threat.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, dave said:
It doesn't take much to press your buttons, does it, Woofles?
You spend months abusing and accusing people with your childish innuendos, then cry like a girl when someone has a dig at canines.
Justifying your heckling with the 'you reap what you sow' metaphor, but you're too much of a pussy to apply it to yourself. Then you try to elicit sympathy by whining to your friends about animal abuse, like some aggrieved celebrity cunt on facebook or instagram.
There's a place for you on mumsnet, go to it.
You're pathetic.

You rattled little creep! It's good to know I get right under your skin – much in the same way the dogshit lining your council estate's pavements gets right under your fingernails.

• Like 1

On 22/10/2021 at 22:09, Clavo said:

Wolfie, you talk of solving your problems by walking your dogs

If he does, he's the fuckin' problem that caused the obsessive rant in the first place, cunts who can't be bothered cleaning-up after their pets, so either he's literally got his hands in dogshit or he's a whiny cunt who lied about his love of canines.

Which is it Woofles?

• Like 1

18 hours ago, Wolfie said:

You rattled little creep! It's good to know I get right under your skin – much in the same way the dogshit lining your council estate's pavements gets right under your fingernails.

Looks to me like you're than one who's rattling, Woofles, while crying to your chums about animal abuse, you fuckin' pussy.
Then again, we have the vision of you 'poop-scooping' for your poochie pets while taking a stroll around the park, now who's hands are deep in the doggie-do?
Either you're cleaning-up after your canines or you're a dirty fuckin' cunt, as charged, probably both.

2 hours ago, dave said:
Looks to me like you're than one who's rattling, Woofles, while crying to your chums about animal abuse, you fuckin' pussy.
Then again, we have the vision of you 'poop-scooping' for your poochie pets while taking a stroll around the park, now who's hands are deep in the doggie-do?
Either you're cleaning-up after your canines or you're a dirty fuckin' cunt, as charged, probably both.

The latter