CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

MP Stabbed at Constituency Surgery

Guest Paulie

23 minutes ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

Noted. Best regards. I’ll do my best…etc.

How are you going to proceed going forwards, DC? You've got three options as far as I see it:

1. Maintain the status quo and focus on a triumvirate with Freak'n'Frank. Ultimately you may have no choice if you choose to continue as you are, as every other member beside those two will have turned against you. A risky stratagem knowing from history how easily they both resort to turning on the Ides of March style backstabbing routine.

2. Turn on Freak'n'Frank and conform to conduct the majority of members find becoming. I'd love to see you do this, but the downside is after all this time it would seem disingenuous and that your heart really wasn't in it. You could run the risk of being accused of caving in to peer pressure and being a weak cunt.

3. Go down the lone wolf route. Turn on Freak'n'Frank in a vicious and unprovoked attack, but maintain an aggressive stance toward everyone else. You'll instantly receive more kudos for destroying the two most despised characters on this site, but also avoid the humiliation of looking like you've been brow beaten into submission.

4. Get absolutely plastered tonight and go out all guns blazing. I'm talking full on nonce allegations, family abuse, quote altering, libellous accusations against high profile celebrities, the fucking works. Trust me as someone who knows, six months in the cooler is sometimes exactly what the soul requires.

• Like 11

Just now, Decimus said:

How are you going to proceed going forwards, DC? You've got three options as far as I see it:

1. Maintain the status quo and focus on a triumvirate with Freak'n'Frank. Ultimately you may have no choice if you choose to continue as you are, as every other member beside those two will have turned against you. A risky stratagem knowing from history how easily they both resort to turning on the Ides of March style backstabbing routine.

2. Turn on Freak'n'Frank and conform to conduct the majority of members find becoming. I'd love to see you do this, but the downside is after all this time it would seem disingenuous and that your heart really wasn't in it. You could run the risk of being accused of caving in to peer pressure and being a weak cunt.

3. Go down the lone wolf route. Turn on Freak'n'Frank in a vicious and unprovoked attack, but maintain an aggressive stance toward everyone else. You'll instantly receive more kudos for destroying the two most despised characters on this site, but also avoid the humiliation of looking like you've been brow beaten into submission.

4. Get absolutely plastered tonight and go out all guns blazing. I'm talking full on nonce allegations, family abuse, quote altering, libellous accusations against high profile celebrities, the fucking works. Trust me as someone who knows, six months in the cooler is sometimes exactly what the soul requires.

@Dyslexic cnut, option 4, option 4. If you don't, I will. Save your beloved Paulie from himself.

32 minutes ago, Decimus said:

Post of the month…comfortably. Standby for further.

56 minutes ago, Decimus said:

Note to Dyslexic Cnut: Option 4 would be the best option. For entertainment purposes. I'll get the popcorn. 

3 hours ago, Decimus said:

Is this vote still open? Can I choose 4 so it’s gone for good?  

I haven’t even read any of its comments, but I despise it more than Quincy’s yellow kipper tie. 

12 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

Billy Two-Jabs, naturally you're upset and embarrassed hence the resorting to old tropes and an exaggerated faux nonchalance. Incidentally as any fule kno NHS QR codes have a shelf life of 30 days so how you managed to managed to enter three countries on a code "sent to [you] months ago" is beyond comprehension. Do not even attempt to spin one of your convoluted explanations either you utter fraud.

😂😂😂You absolute fucking idiot. It’s 2021 luv, Bozo and his cronies are so busy lining their own and all their friends and family’s pockets under cover of the ‘pandemic’ that every cunt involved in it is getting rich like never before. Sucking senior managements cock may have been the only way to get round the rules in your day, but that was then and this is now, so calm down, have an early night and dream about your booster jab (the first of many). 
To save you any further embarrassment PM me and I’ll give you codes for as many prebooked PCR tests as you like, which will be accepted on U.K. passenger locator  forms, without any problem. As for your childish assumption that ‘QR’ codes to prove vaccine status are somehow foolproof? That would also be assuming that all NHS GPs are honest, and not the greedy dishonest fuckers that some of them are. Wake up luv. 😂 

Apparently Southend is going to be a city in honour of the man. Fair enough I suppose.

Here's another thought, how about interning every single fucking mudslime on the watchlist, or better yet, send them to Syria so Assad can play Operation without the annoying buzzer.

Fucking sky fairy worshiping sub-primates.

7 hours ago, Paulie said:

Apparently Southend is going to be a city in honour of the man. Fair enough I suppose.

Here's another thought, how about interning every single fucking mudslime on the watchlist, or better yet, send them to Syria so Assad can play Operation without the annoying buzzer.

It is too late to do anything there are probably several hundred thousands of them here We have spent nearly 40 years poking our noses into the middle east states business with our military trying to stop them tearing each other apart. We should have have kept our noses out and left them to it. Instead we now have a huge number of cunts whose idea of advancement is to run around stabbing poor innocent cunts to please a sky fairy who does not exist and then getting sent on to paradise by the nearest police officer who has got a gun.

7 hours ago, Paulie said:

Indeed. I suggested this several times on these hallowed pages, but do the cunt politicians listen to what we say. Do they fuck.

Another brilliant idea would be to micro chip every peace loving goat wallah who's medieval beliefs are slightly to the right of Genghis Khan. When the satellite tracking shows erratic behaviour said micro chip can be programmed to release a lethal dose of cyanide into the blood stream thus stopping the child murdering sub humans in their tracks. Failing that, the Syria option seems the best. 

Fuck off   

11 hours ago, King Billy said:

😂😂😂You absolute fucking idiot. It’s 2021 luv, Bozo and his cronies are so busy lining their own and all their friends and family’s pockets under cover of the ‘pandemic’ that every cunt involved in it is getting rich like never before. Sucking senior managements cock may have been the only way to get round the rules in your day, but that was then and this is now, so calm down, have an early night and dream about your booster jab (the first of many). 
To save you any further embarrassment PM me and I’ll give you codes for as many prebooked PCR tests as you like, which will be accepted on U.K. passenger locator  forms, without any problem. As for your childish assumption that ‘QR’ codes to prove vaccine status are somehow foolproof? That would also be assuming that all NHS GPs are honest, and not the greedy dishonest fuckers that some of them are. Wake up luv. 😂 

10/10 for the deflection attempt. Its not too clear what the scandal apropos The Boris chumocracy with the Innova Medical Group's suspect lateral flow tests and other questionable contracts has to do with the situation we're talking about. Furthermore, I have not articulated any assumption (inferred or otherwise) that QR & 2D bar codes are "somehow foolproof". More to the point, whether they are forged or authentic is missing the point. Even a forged QR code has to have an expiry date imbedded within otherwise its an immediate red flag that would reveal it self even with a cursory inspection. The notion that you crossed three international frontiers on a QR code given to you "months ago" is palpable nonsense.

Billy, you're a stereotypical Northern Irish proddy gobshite who can't keep his idiotic mouth shut. You rant and rave conspiratorial nonsense disparaging the "sheeple" when along you've shown yourself to be a mendacious bigot who does not practice what he preaches.

29 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

10/10 for the deflection attempt. Its not too clear what the scandal apropos The Boris chumocracy with the Innova Medical Group's suspect lateral flow tests and other questionable contracts has to do with the situation we're talking about. Furthermore, I have not articulated any assumption (inferred or otherwise) that QR & 2D bar codes are "somehow foolproof". More to the point, whether they are forged or authentic is missing the point. Even a forged QR code has to have an expiry date imbedded within otherwise its an immediate red flag that would reveal it self even with a cursory inspection. The notion that you crossed three international frontiers on a QR code given to you "months ago" is palpable nonsense.

Billy, you're a stereotypical Northern Irish proddy gobshite who can't keep his idiotic mouth shut. You rant and rave conspiratorial nonsense disparaging the "sheeple" when along you've shown yourself to be a mendacious bigot who does not practice what he preaches.

@King Billy this perfectly sums you up, along with the majority of the board. I think it's time we met, Mrs R. 

17 hours ago, Decimus said:

New audience, same old monotonous routine. Idiot. 

• Like 1

The weekend before last Baws let it be known that he was in Torbay. Around the same time I received a text message from an unknown number. I PMed Baws to ask him if he knew my number. He responded that he did not but asked me if I would be in the Torquay or Babbacombe area over the next couple of days. I took the latter as an invite to meet up and decided to decline the offer and advised him to look for a 6' 5" trannie. On my way to the station I passed Yates on the the strand where I observed a full bearded Scotsman about 5' 8" in height of medium shouting angrily at another Scottish cunt .. I now visualise Baws as being that very angry Scotsman. TBH the invite to meet up with him disappointed me as up until that point I had always seen him as somewhat more astute intelligent than the other members of the fraternity.

3 hours ago, Clavo said:

I observed a full bearded Scotsman about 5' 8" in height of medium shouting angrily at another Scottish cunt .. I now visualise Baws as being that very angry Scotsman. 

Well, that’s cruel. I thought you’d appreciate a cream tea and some civilised discourse, even if it was just a pretext for cloning your phone and your bank cards. I’m doubly disappointed now that the incendiary device I left in your bin failed to go off.