CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

MP Stabbed at Constituency Surgery

Guest Paulie

8 hours ago, Paulie said:

Apparently Southend is going to be a city in honour of the man. Fair enough I suppose.

It was good enough for Rome, which was also founded after some cunt shivved another cunt. 

I wonder what legacy Southend will leave the world in 2000 years time? Record high rates of teenage pregnancies and Chlamydia infections and Dom fucking Littlewood. It's hardly aqueducts and Marcus Aurelius.

• Like 4

Just now, Decimus said:

It was good enough for Rome, which was also founded after some cunt shivved another cunt. 

I wonder what legacy Southend will leave the world in 2000 years time? Record high rates of teenage pregnancies and Chlamydia infections and Dom fucking Littlewood. It's hardly aqueducts and Marcus Aurelius.

What did the geezers ever do for us?

12 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

Well, that’s cruel. I thought you’d appreciate a cream tea and some civilised discourse, even if was just a pretext for cloning your phone and your bank cards. I’m doubly disappointed now that the incendiary device I left in your bin failed to go off.

You left it in old Mrs Walker's bin at PlaInmoor .. it did not go off but the poor dear died of a heart attack when she saw it.

17 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

Well, that’s cruel. I thought you’d appreciate a cream tea and some civilised discourse, even if was just a pretext for cloning your phone and your bank cards. I’m doubly disappointed now that the incendiary device I left in your bin failed to go off.

Who was the 6'3" tall mid 30s cunt with the black hair and neatly groomed black beard who was taking photos of the insects on the sedum spectabile? He looked really peeved.

2 hours ago, Clavo said:

Bearing in mind that they were great civilsers or civilizers, there seem to be a lot of places where the locals held out against them and indeed fought them off for years on end

Considering the height of military equipment was the fucking onager catapult and the fastest way to send messages letting the cunts in charge know the locals have started sharpening sticks again was a cunt on horseback, I reckon they did OK.

Better than the Yanks can manage today.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Frank said:

That's one thing you'll never ever grasp, Wolfie. Timing. Characterless fucking dog-end.

Right on cue, hungry little stickleback. Moving beyond the Rocky theme, how about a fresh nomination (which doesn't involve you), or don't you know how to change the record?

6 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

Right on cue, hungry little stickleback. Moving beyond the Rocky theme, how about a fresh nomination (which doesn't involve you), or don't you know how to change the record?

I will give your due @Wolfie .. irony and humour along with having a memory are not your strong points. I am guessing that your needle is stuck in the same grove though .. best if you go outside and check that no one has stolen the sheep or chickens and hopefully you fall head first into the slurry lagoon.

9 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

Even a forged QR code has to have an expiry date imbedded within otherwise its an immediate red flag

Who said anything about a ‘forged’ QR code? I certainly didn’t. Nothing whatsoever ‘forged’ about the documents (digital and physical) which Ive travelled to Hungary, Spain and back with, without any problem whatsoever. Do try to keep up. I’m sure someone’s interested.

18 hours ago, Paulie said:

Apparently Southend is going to be a city in honour of the man. Fair enough I suppose.

Here's another thought, how about interning every single fucking mudslime on the watchlist, or better yet, send them to Syria so Assad can play Operation without the annoying buzzer.

Fucking sky fairy worshiping sub-primates.

I know it’s probably unlikely to happen but Saddique Kunt should be told to fuck off back to whatever shithole his old man infested before he became a fucking bus driver, and Jaywick officially instated as the new capital city of England. Harvey Price could be given the mayorship initially, in case the ‘diversity’ mob start whining on, as they always do.

Sag Aloo looks like shit and tastes even worse.

• Like 1

Just now, King Billy said:

I know it’s probably unlikely to happen but Saddique Kunt should be told to fuck off back to whatever shithole his old man infested before he became a fucking bus driver, and Jaywick officially instated as the new capital city of England. Harvey Price could be given the mayorship initially, in case the ‘diversity’ mob start whining on, as they always do.

Sag Aloo looks like shit and tastes even worse.

Jaywick would be the perfect place for Harvey to be mayor. Imagine his acceptance speech - a load of incomprehensible spastic talk, swiftly followed by a waterfall of dribble, dropping his kecks and taking a dump in front of the town hall, before staggering back to his dear mammas pink range rover to fist her arsehole into next week like a sex-crazed human mudslide. 

He'd still be the most intelligent person in town though.

3 hours ago, Wolfie said:

Jesus Christ. Alright then. Give me a topic. Anything you like... I’ll show you how it’s done.