CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

The strange and recent phenomena of people who seemed healthy and wouldn’t in normal times be OK one day and 3 days later be dead.

King Billy

3 hours ago, Stubby Pecker said:

She’s bang to rights for sure but if she does spill the beans on the Illuminati she might get a cushy life inside rather than being throw to the dogs 

3 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Still think she'll have an "accident" before that happens. 

So much trouble, despite all the money and fame: one found naked, floating in the ocean, while the other of notoriety is probably going to spend a long time in jail. I think she'll get off lightly, for the following reasons: 1) a relentless legal team acting on her behalf (with vast financial resources) will execute a deal in which she's allowed more freedoms than the vast majority of inmates; 2) authorities will want to keep her as sharp as possible to extract information re: HRH Party Prince Wanker (which she may use as a bargaining tool); and 3) US authorities will be keen to ensure she doesn't fall permanently silent in the same suspicious manner as her deceased husband. All three are inextricably linked.

But the most enjoyable thing for me in this long fiasco still has to be Prince Idiot announcing to the world his candidacy for the thickest royal cunt of all-time. I never thought of him as particularly bright, but my God – what a colossal buffoon, perhaps only superseded in recent regal circles by bionic-fannied dimwit Diana.

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

So much trouble, despite all the money and fame: one found naked, floating in the ocean, while the other of notoriety is probably going to spend a long time in jail. I think she'll get off lightly, for the following reasons: 1) a relentless legal team acting on her behalf (with vast financial resources) will execute a deal in which she's allowed more freedoms than the vast majority of inmates; 2) authorities will want to keep her as sharp as possible to extract information re: HRH Party Prince Wanker (which she may use as a bargaining tool); and 3) US authorities will be keen to ensure she doesn't fall permanently silent in the same suspicious manner as her deceased husband. All three are inextricably linked.

But the most enjoyable thing for me in this long fiasco still has to be Prince Idiot announcing to the world his candidacy for the thickest royal cunt of all-time. I never thought of him as particularly bright, but my God – what a colossal buffoon, perhaps only superseded in recent regal circles by bionic-fannied dimwit Diana.

I know one thing: there's no way a senior member of the British Royal Family (gawd bless 'em) is going anywhere near an American courtroom. 

17 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

I know one thing: there's no way a senior member of the British Royal Family (gawd bless 'em) is going anywhere near an American courtroom. 

She's not a paedo in the strictest sense. She's just a grubby, money hungry, entitled stupid cunt. Her behaviour was not for kicks, but for self enrichment. She's going to cut a deal, I have little doubt about that, but those sold down the river will be those with the slimmest wallets. Randy Andy, if he's guilty (innocent until proven otherwise), won't be one of those.

• Like 1

On 02/01/2022 at 09:42, Mrs Roops said:

The usual disclaimer by the post's author applies...

So, are you saying it’s true or not? Your responses to everything I post are becoming more and more laughable every day. Your fragile ego is now more visible than your rusty old growler was in that sad, pitiful photo of many years ago. It’s time to fold your tent and call it a day imo.

Oh and answer the question please.

President Bolsonaro of Brazil, an outspoken critic of the insane WHO  Covid policies and vaccine mandates across the world, has today been admitted to hospital with abdominal pains. I expect his death will be announced within days. Tanzania, Burundi and the Ivory Coast all had Presidents who publicly pushed back against the lockdown, face mask and mass vax ‘science’. All three are now safely tucked away 6 ft underground. Strange isn’t it?

22 hours ago, Wolfie said:

After a few weeks in the general population of some grubby yank jail, being gang fisted by beefy Brittany and the trailer park gang, she’ll happy start talking. 

Virginia Giuffrie has said she was trafficked around the world, by Maxwell, as a fuck toy for numerous elites “including hedge fund manager Glenn Dubin, attorney Alan Dershowitz, politician Bill Richardson, the late MIT scientist Marvin Minsky, lawyer George J. Mitchell, and MC2 modeling agent Jean-Luc Brunel”

I’m sure the other women in this vile case have similar lists of dirty cunts currently shitting a brick or contemplating suicide. Let’s hope Maxwell can corroborate some of these claims to spare her arse and fanny a few dozen stitches every week

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Stubby Pecker said:

After a few weeks in the general population of some grubby yank jail, being gang fisted by beefy Brittany and the trailer park gang, she’ll happy start talking. 

Virginia Giuffrie has said she was trafficked around the world, by Maxwell, as a fuck toy for numerous elites “including hedge fund manager Glenn Dubin, attorney Alan Dershowitz, politician Bill Richardson, the late MIT scientist Marvin Minsky, lawyer George J. Mitchell, and MC2 modeling agent Jean-Luc Brunel”

I’m sure the other women in this vile case have similar lists of dirty cunts currently shitting a brick or contemplating suicide. Let’s hope Maxwell can corroborate some of these claims to spare her arse and fanny a few dozen stitches every week

Virginia loved it the slag, world travel, luxury lifestyle and eventually her 500k settlement for Epstein. Although on the upside Andrew the utter cunt must have learnt to sweat again…

• Like 1

16 hours ago, King Billy said:

So, are you saying it’s true or not? Your responses to everything I post are becoming more and more laughable every day. Your fragile ego is now more visible than your rusty old growler was in that sad, pitiful photo of many years ago. It’s time to fold your tent and call it a day imo.

Oh and answer the question please.

There's little point having a tantrum Billy, any thrice jabbed anti-vaxxer is going to have a credibility issue, more so if he/she writes a disclaimer that warns any "facts" they present are going to be somewhere between dodgy and made up lies. I did warn you that writing your caveat was going to be problematic for the future so its unclear as to why you are now howling like a banshee. Perhaps you should fold and transport that massive marquee of yours to the local tip.

As for your story that the Aussie Govt is going to pay 80,000 citizens A$600,000 each you appear to have conflated several stories into one. In fact the authorities have just reduced the no fault compensation scheme (eg losing a few days work from post-jab side effects) to A$1,000 (£530) - roughly the same as the English system (where applicable).

On 02/01/2022 at 23:44, Goober said:

She's not a paedo in the strictest sense. She's just a grubby, money hungry, entitled stupid cunt. Her behaviour was not for kicks, but for self enrichment. She's going to cut a deal, I have little doubt about that, but those sold down the river will be those with the slimmest wallets. Randy Andy, if he's guilty (innocent until proven otherwise), won't be one of those.

In the UK context of the time (2001) it is simply a 40 year old bloke with a 17 year old girl. Iffy and he would have been seen as a bit of a randy cunt but in the UK concept she was not under age and in the photos she looks fairly typical for a 17 year old. The USA is a rather strange place, until around 60 years ago girls could marry at 14 years old.  Randy Andy is not the brightest star in the night sky and he is a buffoon and should have steered well clear of cunts like Epstein and Maxwell and perhaps kept away from the USA  but as said he is as thick as two very short planks.

On 03/01/2022 at 19:49, King Billy said:

President Bolsonaro of Brazil, an outspoken critic of the insane WHO  Covid policies and vaccine mandates across the world, has today been admitted to hospital with abdominal pains. I expect his death will be announced within days. Tanzania, Burundi and the Ivory Coast all had Presidents who publicly pushed back against the lockdown, face mask and mass vax ‘science’. All three are now safely tucked away 6 ft underground. Strange isn’t it?

Fucking hell KB, I've been watching the news and the Chinese have locked down a city of 1 million because of 3 Covid cases. It then went on to show the cunts 'parading covid rule breakers'.

It also mentioned a 'get a jab on your way home' tent where you can win prizes etc lol, what with the spread of Omicron when do reckon they'll bring in similar 'shaming' parades here? 

I think I might go out and get 7 jabs tomorrow...to be safe from Omicron and these potential shamings. Lol.

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, The Beast said:

This video is a bit worrying. This website https://www.howbad.info/ is useful.

https://odysee.com/@shadowcitizen:d/howbadismybatch:a

The chairman of the board of Thompson/Reuters also sits on the board of Pfizer. Nothing to see there folks. No conflict of interest and anyone who thinks so must be one of those evil conspiracy theorist, anti vaxxer weirdos and definitely a racist, misogynist, bigoted, far right enemy of the people who must be silenced immediately, before they infect the good people with their lies and dangerous thoughts.

1 hour ago, King Billy said:

The chairman of the board of Thompson/Reuters also sits on the board of Pfizer. Nothing to see there folks. No conflict of interest and anyone who thinks so must be one of those evil conspiracy theorist, anti vaxxer weirdos and definitely a racist, misogynist, bigoted, far right enemy of the people who must be silenced immediately, before they infect the good people with their lies and dangerous thoughts.

Although it’s tempting to call it a revolving door, the system is more akin to an early twentieth century Chicago bootlegging fiefdom.

1 hour ago, The Beast said:

This video is a bit worrying. This website https://www.howbad.info/ is useful.

https://odysee.com/@shadowcitizen:d/howbadismybatch:a

Jesus fucking Christ proper, is this the kind of tin hated bollocks you watch and choose as evidence to convince us silly cunts that the Covid vaccine is an Illuminati time bomb designed to thin out the morlocks and make us slaves?

I’ll bet my fucking ball bags you have unsupervised access to the medicine store and go on a chemical concoction bender of an evening dressed like this:

large.AD3A61D4-6921-483A-88B2-F3B25F070DD0.jpeg.30f8ede99681f9a46a5c7b397cc69af8.jpeg

1 hour ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Jesus fucking Christ proper, is this the kind of tin hated bollocks you watch and choose as evidence to convince us silly cunts that the Covid vaccine is an Illuminati time bomb designed to thin out the morlocks and make us slaves?

I’ll bet my fucking ball bags you have unsupervised access to the medicine store and go on a chemical concoction bender of an evening dressed like this:

large.AD3A61D4-6921-483A-88B2-F3B25F070DD0.jpeg.30f8ede99681f9a46a5c7b397cc69af8.jpeg

It appears a bit more complicated than you can obviously compute. Even if you discount the ADR's as self reported nonsense as they could be trivial or hypochondriacs, the serious issue is why the fuck are over 92% of batches very low in death rate and approx 8% have the majority of deaths? The death rate should be fairly evenly spread. It's clearly not.

Plus the fact of more disabilities and less deaths outside of the USA, whereas more deaths and less disabilities in the USA. A few ropey batches could occur given the massive amount of production, but these occurrences indicate something different to poor manufacturing standards. 

What makes this more compelling, is that all deaths on the VAERS system are reported by a doctor or clinician and then checked by the CDC before being attributed to the injection. If there is suspicion the reporter is making an inaccurate report there are severe punishments for false reporting.

You can take the piss all you like, that's your cope, but this disease and these injections are two cheeks of the same arsehole. I advise you strongly to avoid both. 

• Like 1

11 hours ago, King Billy said:

Who are you referring to?

8 hours ago, The Beast said:

It appears a bit more complicated than you can obviously compute. Even if you discount the ADR's as self reported nonsense as they could be trivial or hypochondriacs, the serious issue is why the fuck are over 92% of batches very low in death rate and approx 8% have the majority of deaths? The death rate should be fairly evenly spread. It's clearly not.

Plus the fact of more disabilities and less deaths outside of the USA, whereas more deaths and less disabilities in the USA. A few ropey batches could occur given the massive amount of production, but these occurrences indicate something different to poor manufacturing standards. 

What makes this more compelling, is that all deaths on the VAERS system are reported by a doctor or clinician and then checked by the CDC before being attributed to the injection. If there is suspicion the reporter is making an inaccurate report there are severe punishments for false reporting.

You can take the piss all you like, that's your cope, but this disease and these injections are two cheeks of the same arsehole. I advise you strongly to avoid both. 

Of course it won't "be fairly evenly spread". Vaccination roll-outs are prioritised according to demographic needs. That is, initial batches were allocated to the elderly and the clinically extremely vulnerable whilst other batches were allocated to the young and healthy so one would expect a higher death rate post-jabbing to the batches administered to priority cases. Not for the first time you have passed an open tea caddy under the noses of the puntership inviting them to smell the coffee.

• Like 1

14 hours ago, The Beast said:

As I noted in an earlier post, Mrs WC and myself experienced pain in the kidneys, which was slight after the first jab, and much more intense and long lasting after the second one. 
We have no previous issues with kidney disease, both of us have had regular tests which indicated good functioning, etc.

The odds of the same post-injection side effects (time in bed, fever, kidney pains, etc) and those complications are very much step in step in a time frame on two unrelated individuals. The problems we have experienced, were literally mirrored.

What are the odds?

7 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

Of course it won't "be fairly evenly spread". Vaccination roll-outs are prioritised according to demographic needs. That is, initial batches were allocated to the elderly and the clinically extremely vulnerable whilst other batches were allocated to the young and healthy so one would expect a higher death rate post-jabbing to the batches administered to priority cases. Not for the first time you have passed an open tea caddy under the noses of the puntership inviting them to smell the coffee.

You assume all the deaths are in older and clinically vulnerable, which is not the case. There are still bad batches in circulation now, one in particular  relating to children.

The data engineers and scientists that have spent their own time to put the site and tool together are hardly going to take the matter to the police without having ruled out your explanation. 

The scientist who has a long history of drug development and thus has oversight of drug trials identifies evidence of dose range finding studies in the pattern of deaths and disabilities.

As, I have politely pointed out to you previously, please keep the cheap unsubstantiated insults out of our discourse.

• Like 2

On 04/01/2022 at 22:25, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

Fucking hell KB, I've been watching the news and the Chinese have locked down a city of 1 million because of 3 Covid cases. It then went on to show the cunts 'parading covid rule breakers'.

It also mentioned a 'get a jab on your way home' tent where you can win prizes etc lol, what with the spread of Omicron when do reckon they'll bring in similar 'shaming' parades here? 

I think I might go out and get 7 jabs tomorrow...to be safe from Omicron and these potential shamings. Lol.

Medieval in a modern world. I wonder how many will spend the rest of their relatively short lives among China's vast network of concentration camps?  

1 hour ago, White Cunt said:

As I noted in an earlier post, Mrs WC and myself experienced pain in the kidneys, which was slight after the first jab, and much more intense and long lasting after the second one. 
We have no previous issues with kidney disease, both of us have had regular tests which indicated good functioning, etc.

The odds of the same post-injection side effects (time in bed, fever, kidney pains, etc) and those complications are very much step in step in a time frame on two unrelated individuals. The problems we have experienced, were literally mirrored.

What are the odds?

Did you get vaccinated at the same time?

1 hour ago, The Beast said:

You assume all the deaths are in older and clinically vulnerable, which is not the case. There are still bad batches in circulation now, one in particular  relating to children.

The data engineers and scientists that have spent their own time to put the site and tool together are hardly going to take the matter to the police without having ruled out your explanation. 

The scientist who has a long history of drug development and thus has oversight of drug trials identifies evidence of dose range finding studies in the pattern of deaths and disabilities.

As, I have politely pointed out to you previously, please keep the cheap unsubstantiated insults out of our discourse.

Absolutely agree with your last paragraph  

On 04/01/2022 at 22:25, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

By the looks of it, they're all wearing white with hats and face masks so the only thing you see is their eyes. Not saying that all chinks look the same but.......🤔