CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Don't suspend your disbelief, abandon it.

Eric Cuntman

4 hours ago, King Billy said:

Very apt DC, although I’m assuming you weren’t referring to the exploding taxi outside the Womens Hospital in Liverpool yesterday. 
I saw your Chief Constable on TV this morning, waffling on about the incident. She said that they knew the identity of the sandrat they were currently scraping off the back seat and gluing back together, and that 3 other bearded Neanderthals had been arrested nearby. This cunt who I’m assuming is a lezzer (they all are) then made a point of asking the public not to speculate on the motive for the attack, or the background of the perpetrator and anyone else involved.

This country is fucked mate. The filth, the politicians and the MSM are all complicit in attempting to hide the obvious jihadi trademarks of this and many previous murder missions on our streets. The forthcoming narrative in the next few days will no doubt be that this fucking subhuman cunt had mental issues and his behaviour in no way reflects the views of the vast majority of our peaceful guests, who apparently contribute so much to our society.

So Bang and Blame DC. The bang is over in a flash (see what I did there) but don’t anyone dare blame the cunts responsible for it or the spineless politicians who’ve been for decades, and still are, welcoming these fucking animals into the U.K. in ever increasing numbers, against the wishes of the majority of the public.

Having said all that, if anywhere deserves be blown off the face of the Earth, Liverpool must be somewhere near the top of the list.

Fuck off.

Emad Al Swealmeen has been named as the 'suspect'. 

This rapid identification demonstrates that the quickest way to get a NHS dentist to look at your teeth is to blow yourself up. 

• Like 4

6 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

He gets the virgins, but they're all lesbians.

Are they oiled up, by any chance? If the reward was watching 72 slippery lesbians going at it hammer and tongs for eternity, and all for the price of blowing up a few scousers, I might be sorely tempted myself.

• Like 1

22 hours ago, King Billy said:

Apparently calling some cunt a banned name on Facebook or Twitter is more hateful than stabbing a kid to death on the street nowadays. The filth are shit scared to stop and search the people who are doing the stabbing but have free reign to batter your door in and drag you and your laptop off to the nick for offending some pathetic snowflake cunt online.

I miss the good old days when cunts like Blair Peach got what was coming to them.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Cuntybaws said:

Are they oiled up, by any chance? If the reward was watching 72 slippery lesbians going at it hammer and tongs for eternity, and all for the price of blowing up a few scousers, I might be sorely tempted myself.

I see it turns out the scouse ‘hero’ cabbie was actually working on the side and claiming benefits.

2 hours ago, Cuntybaws said:

Finding one virgin in Liverpool is a fucking near impossibility, so it’s quite apparent that this was the act of a fucking stupid fucking cunt of the highest order. And the fact that he was killed by just the detonator going off and the bomb failing to explode,  makes me think that there won’t be a lot of grey matter retrieved from the headlining of the taxi.

The greasy cunt wouldn’t have lasted five minutes at any half decent bomb factory when I was growing up. He’d have been standing in the corner with a Mills bomb under his dunces cap twiddling the pin with his hairy fingers.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

I see it turns out the scouse ‘hero’ cabbie was actually working on the side and claiming benefits.

I can't find a reference to this anywhere, not even in The Sun, so I suspect it may just be wishful thinking.

7 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

I can't find a reference to this anywhere, not even in The Sun, so I suspect it may just be wishful thinking.

The Franklin Mint will be churning out limited edition Cup a Soup mugs and biros with images of him, charred ear shooting skywards as we speak, to meet the Crimbo rush and not disappoint any of the Merseyside upper class.

19 minutes ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

There was a fucking punchline Bawso…🙄

That's a matter of opinion, DC 🙄

12 minutes ago, King Billy said:

The Franklin Mint will be churning out limited edition Cup a Soup mugs and biros with images of him, charred ear shooting skywards as we speak, to meet the Crimbo rush and not disappoint any of the Merseyside upper class.

This all gives me yet another excuse to once again re-post my second favourite Scottish newspaper headline. Fuck your namby pamby scouse poofs, this is how cabbies treat terrorists in Glasgow.

page.jpg

• Like 2

47 minutes ago, King Billy said:

Finding one virgin in Liverpool is a fucking near impossibility, so it’s quite apparent that this was the act of a fucking stupid fucking cunt of the highest order. And the fact that he was killed by just the detonator going off and the bomb failing to explode,  makes me think that there won’t be a lot of grey matter retrieved from the headlining of the taxi.

The greasy cunt wouldn’t have lasted five minutes at any half decent bomb factory when I was growing up. He’d have been standing in the corner with a Mills bomb under his dunces cap twiddling the pin with his hairy fingers.

I like the brown trash, nasa-class engineering combined with high-end slope supplies. Top marks.

7 hours ago, White Cunt said:

IQ of fifty doesn’t help.

What exactly the fuck defines 'mental health issues' these days? Surely its just thought, I thought I might be a cunt and now i'm going to prove it. Lock any cunt up who has 'issues' and let the normals get on with their lives. Cunts

3 hours ago, Neil said:

What exactly the fuck defines 'mental health issues' these days? Surely its just thought, I thought I might be a cunt and now i'm going to prove it. Lock any cunt up who has 'issues' and let the normals get on with their lives. Cunts

You Neil!.. you define mental health issues in a fucking nutshell, you redundant lump of shit. 

3 hours ago, Frank said:

You Neil!.. you define mental health issues in a fucking nutshell, you redundant lump of shit. 

I am amazed that you are able to type after the absolute kicking you've taken over this past 2 weeks. I actually admire the fact that you were able to get back up and come back for more, no change that from admire to pity. Surely your pride should stop you from returning  for even more of a beating. I can help you Frank if you'd just drop this false bravado and ask for the help that you so desperately need. What the fuck have you got to say for yourself uh?

20 hours ago, King Billy said:

Apparently he did a positive covid test last week, so this will go down as a covid death and not a fucked up suicide bombing.

11 hours ago, Neil said:

So this cunt who spent months buying the necessary bits and pieces, assembling a bomb in his kitchen, proudly strapped his handiwork to his torso, no doubt admiring himself in the mirror and then called a taxi to take him to the Remembrance Day service, had ‘mental health issues’? 
In stark contrast to the numerous other ‘totally sane’ individuals who’ve done almost exactly the same thing? 
The real problem here is, why was this fucking dirtbag still freely circulating in the U.K. when his asylum appeals had been finally exhausted in 2014?

• Like 1