CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Dominic Calvert-Lewin

camberwell gypsy

https://www.thesun.co.uk/sport/football/16686669/dominic-calvert-lewin-england-everton/

I'm absolutely lost for words with this one. Dressing up as a schoolgirl?????  It mentions him being ribbed because of it. Ribbed? If this was the 70s abuse would rain down on him from every fucking terrace in the country. I remember being at the QPR V Spurs match straight after it was revealed that Stan Bowles had being 'playing away' with some tart. The abuse from the away fans was so bad, Bowlesy put his hands over his ears. No doubt nowadays the crowds will be encouraged to applaud him for his bravery. 

• Like 1

Yet another nail in the coffin of the straight white male. My lot were rumoured to be interested in him, well he can go and get bummed. If I ever see the cunt in a Gooner kit I'll abuse him till the cows come home. Fucking freak

1 hour ago, Neil said:

Yet another nail in the coffin of the straight white male. My lot were rumoured to be interested in him, well he can go and get bummed. If I ever see the cunt in a Gooner kit I'll abuse him till the cows come home. Fucking freak

Come on Neil, he'll fit in well at the Emirates, especially as you can number that dress wearing cunt Bin Laden as a supporter (before he went "swimmin' wid da fishes). 

10 minutes ago, Decimus said:

I honestly can't face watching the mincer prance around his living room again. Perhaps in 2015 he was unwinding with a drink after a stint in his black cab, before he inhereted enough to live on from the death of yet another wealthy, cancer-ridden relative.

26 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

I honestly can't face watching the mincer prance around his living room again. Perhaps in 2015 he was unwinding with a drink after a stint in his black cab, before he inhereted enough to live on from the death of yet another wealthy, cancer-ridden relative.

I still think he shot that in Croydon's DFS. 

30 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

Perhaps in 2015 he was unwinding with a drink after a stint in his black cab, before he inhereted enough to live on from the death of yet another wealthy, cancer-ridden relative.

I imagine that the £2.68 he found under the back seat of that old cunt Mitch's cab after he died was more than enough to pay Ming for another five years worth of sexual servitude.

1 hour ago, Cuntybaws said:

There's nothing new under the sun.

461a17c51f71d803b3d2c0847effa80a.jpg

I've always assumed this cunt was a raving chutter anyway. Not only does that spice "girl" of his resemble a masculine Cliff Richard, but throughout his stint in modelling boxer shorts, he'd always insist on wearing the dick-hole at the back.

• Like 3