CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Saint Billiam of Gates, multi billionaire philanthropist and absolutely not presently being divorced because of his past close association with Jeffrey Epstein.

King Billy

10 hours ago, King Billy said:

Don’t bother Roops. I’m talking about cunts who live in mud huts probably and wouldn’t have access to any of the ‘alternative’ Covid pass IDs that you say don’t exist. No need to reply, honestly. Unless you’re going to totally agree with everything I’ve ever posted and apologise profusely.

I never said that, as well you know. I will say you should pare down the Covid ambulance chasing as its making you look like a rabid nutter.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

I'd be surprised if you could successfully navigate a toy duck in your bathtub let alone sail and dock a 17 ton, 55' Beneteau given the chapter and verse you gave on your shoulder injury.

You struggle with irony? Op was late September and, for reasons that are blindingly obvious to the educated, no Beneteau was used on the Rhine in November. Raise your game or hand your stripes over to someone else. Where’s Punkers btw?

8 hours ago, Roadkill said:

I had my own reasons for giving @Dyslexic cnut a bit of a telling off, but why do you hate him so? I at least felt a bit bad about it afterwards, but you seem completely determined to obliterate him.

Obviously its nothing as frowned upon as fomenting arguments or pursuing a vendetta, what with you being a moderator and all I'd imagine you're far above such petty actions and would therefore never dream of accusing you of such a thing, but could you please explain the strategy in action?

I’ve invited it on myself RK and, if I’m being truthful, I quite enjoy it. She’s been on her arse of late however. Dreadful.

10 minutes ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

You struggle with irony? Op was late September and, for reasons that are blindingly obvious to the educated, no Beneteau was used on the Rhine in November. Raise your game or hand your stripes over to someone else. Where’s Punkers btw?

6 minutes ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

I’ve invited it on myself RK and, if I’m being truthful, I quite enjoy it. She’s been on her arse of late however. Dreadful.

Such is the parcity of your case you ain't got much to hang your coat on notwithstanding you are now dialling back with the the fantasy narrative. You had a a little foot-stomping session over the IP disclosure, remember? My "game" has been fine whereas your arse is with your shoulder - in the sling.

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

Such is the parcity of your case you ain't got much to hang your coat on notwithstanding you are now dialling back with the the fantasy narrative. You had a a little foot-stomping session over the IP disclosure, remember? My "game" has been fine whereas your arse is with your shoulder - in the sling.

How so? I merely supplied you with the info you requested. I loaded the gun for you but you then chose to point it at your size 11 foot and proceeded to pull the trigger. I chose to give you a break when you called Dr Campbell ‘Dr Carpenter!’ Don’t have me scrutinise any more of your cock-ups on here of late because the ‘spellcheck’ excuse won’t work again. You’re not what you once were, Roops. Pardon the clever dig, but ship up or ship out. Amsterdam on the Rhöne? Really?

How so? You regaled us all with tales of lotus eating around the Balearics, The Aegean Sea and The Rhone. Unfortunately the IP data simply did not back this up. You repeatedly asserted you were sailing a 17 ton sailboat despite an injured shoulder - pre or post-op, it matters not. Now you employ the usual exposed fantasists cop-out "I was only joking" despite throwing a thromby when I initially called you out. To distract, you throw out past minor errors on my part which arguably are not only irrelevant but moot. All this was yesterday news, done and forgotten until your bruised ego inexplicably decided to rake over the coals.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

How so? You regaled us all with tales of lotus eating around the Balearics, The Aegean Sea and The Rhone. Unfortunately the IP data simply did not back this up. You repeatedly asserted you were sailing a 17 ton sailboat despite an injured shoulder - pre or post-op, it matters not. Now you employ the usual exposed fantasists cop-out "I was only joking" despite throwing a thromby when I initially called you out. To distract, you throw out past minor errors on my part which arguably are not only irrelevant but moot. All this was yesterday news, done and forgotten until your bruised ego inexplicably decided to rake over the coals.

Are you pissed? It looks like you’re finished. Staggering.

45 minutes ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

DC I have witnessed many of your fueds over our time here and you always get your ass kicked, however I fear this argument with Mrs Roops may be the end of you. I'd like to know your strategy going forward and how you plan on restoring your reputation. 

PM me. Lol

5 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

Nice.

While I make no secret of your otherwise extraordinary moderating skills, sometimes the hypocrisy drips off you like sweat:

On 09/11/2021 at 16:47, Wolfie said:

While your choice of avatar for Dogshit Dave is most fitting, your 'punishment' is somewhat inadequate considering you've banned others for months for less. I suppose I'll just have to take it upon myself to ensure Mr Shit's visits are treated with the usual degree of hostility.

On 10/11/2021 at 09:56, Mrs Roops said:

Well, there's gratitude. Next time someone misappropriates your forum identity I'll be minded not to intervene. Anyhoo, now that you've publicly given notice to wage a vendetta by meting out some form of vigilante justice we'll have to keep an eye on you. 

On 22/11/2021 at 22:44, Mrs Roops said:

Well, I'm off to bed. I must say after all this talk of violence and char broiling I was expecting a good scrap. Two against one was decent odds and a fair fight in my book but what I encountered was two simps hugging each other waving sodden white flags torn from their petticoats. Jeeze I miss the old days of Pisstazza and the other psychos.

Unfuckingbelievable. Never was the creator of the 'No inter-member acrimony' moniker less appropriate.

• Like 5

23 hours ago, Roadkill said:

Omicron is believed to be the result of the virus mutating inside a victim of AIDS. And South Africa has a very low number of vaccinated people. Not saying the vaccine doesn't cause mutations itself, but Omicron seems to be more the result of the virus having free roam in an already fucked immune system that kept the subject alive just long enough for it to get all Terminator.

Vaccines won't cause mutations of the virus, quite the reverse in fact, but if they are effective, they can result in selection that favours mutations that can evade vaccines. This doesn't devalue vaccines, it's just an arms race in progress. 

Covid is never going away. Every year or two for the next couple of decades a nasty mutation is going to pop up and all hell will break loose. Think Spanish Flu 1918, even though flu had been with us for centuries. Once there is a base level of immunity through exposure we'll just live with this disease and the additional deaths every winter will just be another row in the annual death statistics. Then, every now and again, perhaps with gaps of decades, a really fucking horrendous mutation that starts culling people en masse, possibly including kids, will make headlines. 

Covid is with us for the rest of time, we just need to get through 5-10 years and it will then be just another disease. 

15 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

I never said that, as well you know. I will say you should pare down the Covid ambulance chasing as its making you look like a rabid nutter.

Seriously though. We need to have a chat soon about the rent. I can’t live free in your head indefinitely.

32 minutes ago, Goober said:

Covid is with us for the rest of time, we just need to get through 5-10 years and it will then be just another disease. 

Great news, as the lease on my bunker doesn’t run out till 2035. Providing I don’t run out of beans and pot noodles. I’ve booked a fortnight in a caravan at Jaywick in early August 2030  Do you think I’m being a bit too confident?

1 hour ago, Goober said:

Vaccines won't cause mutations of the virus, quite the reverse in fact, but if they are effective, they can result in selection that favours mutations that can evade vaccines. This doesn't devalue vaccines, it's just an arms race in progress. 

Covid is never going away. Every year or two for the next couple of decades a nasty mutation is going to pop up and all hell will break loose. Think Spanish Flu 1918, even though flu had been with us for centuries. Once there is a base level of immunity through exposure we'll just live with this disease and the additional deaths every winter will just be another row in the annual death statistics. Then, every now and again, perhaps with gaps of decades, a really fucking horrendous mutation that starts culling people en masse, possibly including kids, will make headlines. 

I’m hoping for one more year, max, and then some peace, again. There are other serious issues to be dealt with, which won’t be addressed if we are all locked up, the country doesn’t function properly and economy turns Zimbabwean.

7 minutes ago, White Cunt said:

I’m hoping for one more year, max, and then some peace, again. There are other serious issues to be dealt with, which won’t be addressed if we are all locked up, the country doesn’t function properly and economy turns Zimbabwean.

Sorry to say it, WC, but you're fucking dreaming. The media will be talking about this until most of you cunts are in the grave (with Covid) - its got everything they could ever dream of - death, fear, the opportunity to cry about inequality when darkies or gays don't get the vaccine, billions in money spent and still more to be spent, political, business and social connections up the arse that can be portrayed as saying anything they fucking want with just a few carefully placed quotation marks and celebrities can get it, too!

Its a big, fat, juicy tit in the mouth of a starving baby and they're going to suck it dry until it bleeds and withers away at any cost like the fucking shameless parasites they are. They fucking love covid. They couldn't be happier that it happened, and they'll keep it alive for as long as possible to sustain their own relevance.

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

Sorry to say it, WC, but you're fucking dreaming. The media will be talking about this until most of you cunts are in the grave (with Covid) - its got everything they could ever dream of - death, fear, the opportunity to cry about inequality when darkies or gays don't get the vaccine, billions in money spent and still more to be spent, political, business and social connections up the arse that can be portrayed as saying anything they fucking want with just a few carefully placed quotation marks and celebrities can get it, too!

Its a big, fat, juicy tit in the mouth of a starving baby and they're going to suck it dry until it bleeds and withers away at any cost like the fucking shameless parasites they are. They fucking love covid. They couldn't be happier that it happened, and they'll keep it alive for as long as possible to sustain their own relevance.

I’ve saved you a place in my bunker RK. Good to have you on board. I’ll fill you in on how much worse than that it actually is when I’ve quadruple bolted the door and fetched you a nice hot pot noodle. 

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, King Billy said:

I’ve saved you a place in my bunker RK. Good to have you on board. I’ll fill you in on how much worse than that it actually is when I’ve quadruple bolted the door and fetched you a nice hot pot noodle. 

I might not make it there, Billy. Just looked outside and I think the CIA glow in the darks are after me... I'll try, but the Prius probably isn't up to it.

1 hour ago, Roadkill said:

I might not make it there, Billy. Just looked outside and I think the CIA glow in the darks are after me... I'll try, but the Prius probably isn't up to it.

That bloke is fucking great. If they ever make a film about him, no ifs, no buts... it just has to be Sam Rockwell.

• Like 1

16 hours ago, Wolfie said:

While I make no secret of your otherwise extraordinary moderating skills, sometimes the hypocrisy drips off you like sweat:

Unfuckingbelievable. Never was the creator of the 'No inter-member acrimony' moniker less appropriate.

This of course has nothing to do with someone you don't like not being severely punished enough...

If you must conflate two entirely different threads then at least bother to read the relevant discourse and context.

No apology proffered as none is needed.

"Unfuckingbelievable" indeed

On 28/11/2021 at 08:59, Dyslexic cnut said:

22 hours ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

‘Irony!’ Cape Town isn’t really on the Mississippi River love. Sorry for any confusion. Try harder or desist. 🙄

Is your tone deafness accidental or deliberate or both?