CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Saint Billiam of Gates, multi billionaire philanthropist and absolutely not presently being divorced because of his past close association with Jeffrey Epstein.

King Billy

18 minutes ago, King Billy said:

Members of the ‘Scientific Pandemic Influenza Group on Behaviour’ (SPI-B) have admitted its work was “unethical and totalitarian”.

They have expressed regret about the level of psychological tactics used by the U.K. government in its response to the Covid 19 pandemic.

They warned the government in March last year that ministers needed to increase the ‘perceived level of personal threat from Covid 19 because a substantial number of people still do not feel sufficiently personally threatened’. 
But now these geniuses have realised that what they were doing was wrong and decided to come clean. Whatever. Shame they didn’t consider that all the  while they were tricking our moronic politicians into destroying everything around them that they were elected to protect.

All you wooily mask wankers were only too happy to scurry back under your beds and await Bozo, Whitty, Prof. Ferguson, or Dr. Hillary’s latest grim, but ‘totally scientific’ forecast re. your impending and unavoidable  death, how best to protect the NHS, and hopefully not kill granny, before you take your socially distanced place in the queue at the cemetery, with none of your family present, and say Thank you’ before leaping like a good little lemming into your allotted grave.

Ferguson should be the first to go up against the wall. His predecessor Liam Donaldson was totally fucking 'hatstand' as well. Maybe it's a qualification needed for the job. 

14 minutes ago, King Billy said:

Members of the ‘Scientific Pandemic Influenza Group on Behaviour’ (SPI-B) have admitted its work was “unethical and totalitarian”.

They have expressed regret about the level of psychological tactics used by the U.K. government in its response to the Covid 19 pandemic.

They warned the government in March last year that ministers needed to increase the ‘perceived level of personal threat from Covid 19 because a substantial number of people still do not feel sufficiently personally threatened’. 
But now these geniuses have realised that what they were doing was wrong and decided to come clean. Whatever. Shame they didn’t consider that all the  while they were tricking our moronic politicians into destroying everything around them that they were elected to protect.

All you wooily mask wankers were only too happy to scurry back under your beds and await Bozo, Whitty, Prof. Ferguson, or Dr. Hillary’s latest grim, but ‘totally scientific’ forecast re. your impending and unavoidable  death, how best to protect the NHS, and hopefully not kill granny, before you take your socially distanced place in the queue at the cemetery, with none of your family present, and say Thank you’ before leaping like a good little lemming into your allotted grave.

I read that each Pfizer 'vaccine' cost our useless Government £15 each. What a fucking joke, who's going to foot the bill for this then? The same sheep idiots that have been told what to do, had their businesses and mental health ruined and continue to prance around outdoors with a fucking mask on. 

I got Covid 19 yesterday and apart from a stiff neck and feeling tired (it could be the hash I'm smoking) I'm fine. 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

I read that each Pfizer 'vaccine' cost our useless Government £15 each. What a fucking joke, who's going to foot the bill for this then? The same sheep idiots that have been told what to do, had their businesses and mental health ruined and continue to prance around outdoors with a fucking mask on. 

I got Covid 19 yesterday and apart from a stiff neck and feeling tired (it could be the hash I'm smoking) I'm fine. 

What type of hash? I would fucking kill for some nice solid. Gold Seal squidgy black, even some nice clean Moroccan slate. I've got about 20g of indica kush, but I'm bored shitless with it. Don't hash smell fucking beautiful when you warm it up and cut it?

• Like 2

57 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

What type of hash? I would fucking kill for some nice solid. Gold Seal squidgy black, even some nice clean Moroccan slate. I've got about 20g of indica kush, but I'm bored shitless with it. Don't hash smell fucking beautiful when you warm it up and cut it?

I know what you mean Eric, too much of the same gets boring. Been smoking a nice bit of Moroccan and a bit of strong lemon skunk. Can't beat the smell of nice hash, I also prefer a nice bit of quality old school weed (not skunk). 

The kush types can get a bit heavy, a bit of sativa could be beneficial. 

1 hour ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

I know what you mean Eric, too much of the same gets boring. Been smoking a nice bit of Moroccan and a bit of strong lemon skunk. Can't beat the smell of nice hash, I also prefer a nice bit of quality old school weed (not skunk). 

The kush types can get a bit heavy, a bit of sativa could be beneficial. 

Old school weed... my favourite was called 'African Bush'. It was a brownish green, really dense and dry, crumbled in your fingers and full of seeds. It was cheap and had a buzz like nice hash. Haven't seen any for 15 years.

11 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Old school weed... my favourite was called 'African Bush'. It was a brownish green, really dense and dry, crumbled in your fingers and full of seeds. It was cheap and had a buzz like nice hash. Haven't seen any for 15 years.

I'm rather surprised to hear you're partial to a bit of African bush, Eric. 

What with all the dusky chaps only chasing dem white girls the void has to be filled though (pun intended). 

• Like 2

22 minutes ago, Goober said:

I'm rather surprised to hear you're partial to a bit of African bush, Eric. 

What with all the dusky chaps only chasing dem white girls the void has to be filled though (pun intended). 

That is a bit of a coincidence. I've literally, five minutes ago finished watching 'Jackie Brown'. Honestly the only black woman I've ever been attracted to.. Pam Grier. Fucking gorgeous.

• Like 1

13 hours ago, King Billy said:

Needless to say, the usual caveats apply...

On 12/12/2021 at 23:00, King Billy said:

...‘Some of the comments I post are what I believe to be fact, some are just things that I find interesting and don’t really care if they’re factual or not...

2 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

It's a relatively accurate comment, and was reported in The Telegraph and other Tory-friendly media.

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2021/05/14/scientists-admit-totalitarian-use-fear-control-behaviour-covid/ (behind a paywall, but we all know how to get round that, don't we?)

It's not terribly timely, though, the phrase "They warned the government in March last year" the clue that it dates back to May 2021. Better late than never, Bill. 😉

9 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

The debunking to end all debunkings. 
Fact check…… informationally correct.

Fact checkers ego check…..off the chart, in line with all previous finger wagging efforts. 🤭

7 hours ago, Cuntybaws said:

It's not terribly timely, though, the phrase "They warned the government in March last year" the clue that it dates back to May 2021. Better late than never, Bill.

I didn’t say that they’ve just said it Baws. It was simply the fact that the manipulation of the public and the fear which the government pushed on them wasn’t accidental, but 100% premeditated and calculated to deceive the people into complying with whatever they were ordered to do. 😷💉🐑

On 28/01/2022 at 20:27, King Billy said:

SPI-B has been instrumental in coercing virtually all of the UK into complying with its government guidance on lockdown rules and subsequent vaccination programme. If ever there's a real-life Orwellian version of creating fear through propoganda, leading to the feeling of totalitarianism we've experienced at times, it's these genuinely nasty, power-hungry, media/BBC-controlling fuckstick Nazis.

I've always wondered just how these organisations control and articulate people in governments, and I'm trying to think of a high-ranking/cabinet member to illustrate this. Take Matt Handcock. As one of two politicians pivotal in pushing for stricter lockdown rules and the AstraZeneca vaccine programme (Liz Truss the other), he warned anyone returning from a list of 'hotspot' countries and attempting to lie to border officials about where they'd been could face a jail sentence of up to ten years – this figure more than for racially-motivated assault, incest, and having sex with a child aged under 13. Honestly, what a brainless idiot. This, the same gopher-looking spunkstain who broke the very social distancing regulations he helped create to 'protect the NHS' while groping his secretary's arse in front of the nation. Here's someone (despite graduating from Cambridge, wtf?) who was clearly easily manipulated by SPI-B but too much of a vacuous bellend to realise it.  

So, maybe this is how hidden think tanks have the power to influence so effectively. Josef Mengele would have taken to a 'scientific advisory' organisation such as SPI-B like a duck to water. What a bunch of controlling shits, who've negatively changed the lives of tens of millions for financial reward, career growth, and the feeling of power in their hands. I shit on all of them. Billy, do you know how people in government-linked organisations such as SPI-B are regulated, so they cannot receive payments from pharmaceutical giants like Pfizer? Does anyone know?

• Like 3

20 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

That is a bit of a coincidence. I've literally, five minutes ago finished watching 'Jackie Brown'. Honestly the only black woman I've ever been attracted to.. Pam Grier. Fucking gorgeous.

Despite my efforts, I still can't appear to upload images. In my humble opinion Grier had one of the most amazingly spectacular sets of knockers known to mankind. Not bad for someone of black, Hispanic, Chinese, Filipino and Cheyenne heritage. 

"Only woman with many man's blood possess tits greater than Chief Squaw Part-my-Flaps"   – Cheyenne Proverb

• Like 1

52 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

SPI-B has been instrumental in coercing virtually all of the UK into complying with its government guidance on lockdown rules and subsequent vaccination programme. If ever there's a real-life Orwellian version of creating fear through propoganda, leading to the feeling of totalitarianism we've experienced at times, it's these genuinely nasty, power-hungry, media/BBC-controlling fuckstick Nazis.

I've always wondered just how these organisations control and articulate people in governments, and I'm trying to think of a high-ranking/cabinet member to illustrate this. Take Matt Handcock. As one of two politicians pivotal in pushing for stricter lockdown rules and the AstraZeneca vaccine programme (Liz Truss the other), he warned anyone returning from a list of 'hotspot' countries and attempting to lie to border officials about where they'd been could face a jail sentence of up to ten years – this figure more than for racially-motivated assault, incest, and having sex with a child aged under 13. Honestly, what a brainless idiot. This, the same gopher-looking spunkstain who broke the very social distancing regulations he helped create to 'protect the NHS' while groping his secretary's arse in front of the nation. Here's someone (despite graduating from Cambridge, wtf?) who was clearly easily manipulated by SPI-B but too much of a vacuous bellend to realise it.  

So, maybe this is how hidden think tanks have the power to influence so effectively. Josef Mengele would have taken to a 'scientific advisory' organisation such as SPI-B like a duck to water. What a bunch of controlling shits, who've negatively changed the lives of tens of millions for financial reward, career growth, and the feeling of power in their hands. I shit on all of them. Billy, do you know how people in government-linked organisations such as SPI-B are regulated, so they cannot receive payments from pharmaceutical giants like Pfizer? Does anyone know?

How and by who? these organisations are appointed to advise the cabinet is very unclear. SAGE for example is comprised of more behavioural psychologists and left wing academic ideologists than actual experts in the field of virology, immunology or any traditionally accepted medicine.

That said, the government are wholly to blame for their tunnel vision, refusing to listen to anyone  but the one group of appointed ‘experts’ even when it became obvious to everyone that they were wrong, and worse than that, putting the full resources of the state, into silencing  and destroying anyone who dared to voice a different opinion, no matter how qualified or genuine their views were.

There should be a day of reckoning for these unaccountable cunts, but I doubt it will ever come to be.

25 minutes ago, King Billy said:

How and by who? these organisations are appointed to advise the cabinet is very unclear. SAGE for example is comprised of more behavioural psychologists and left wing academic ideologists than actual experts in the field of virology, immunology or any traditionally accepted medicine.

That said, the government are wholly to blame for their tunnel vision, refusing to listen to anyone  but the one group of appointed ‘experts’ even when it became obvious to everyone that they were wrong, and worse than that, putting the full resources of the state, into silencing  and destroying anyone who dared to voice a different opinion, no matter how qualified or genuine their views were.

There should be a day of reckoning for these unaccountable cunts, but I doubt it will ever come to be.

You noticed though Billy, that every fucking TV GP are all of a sudden 'experts' in virology!  Cunts 

14 hours ago, King Billy said:

The debunking to end all debunkings. 
Fact check…… informationally correct.

Fact checkers ego check…..off the chart, in line with all previous finger wagging efforts. 🤭

I suppose I should not be surprised that after all you said, you are now scuttling around old MSN fish & chip wrappings in an effort to find anything to support your deranged narrative. The article you quote is about Laura Dodsworth hawking her latest "punchy Cassandra" tome, A State of Fear. Ms Dodsworth is actually an anathema to your N.Irish proddy mindset. What you don't mention is that Ms Dodsworth 'interviewed' three to four members of SPI-B (only one was identifiable) out of a total compliment of 44 odd advisors. This doesn't even come close to being a minority report. One critic described Ms Dodsworth's book as "dumb". May I suggest you wait for the results of the Hallett Inquiry which has been convened under the Inquiries Act (2005) which has full subpoena authority to surrender any documentation so required and compel witnesses to attend under oath?

12 hours ago, King Billy said:

Again, entirely incorrect. The usual etc...

On 12/12/2021 at 23:00, King Billy said:

Some of the comments I post are what I believe to be fact, some are just things that I find interesting and don’t really care if they’re factual or not.

14 hours ago, Wolfie said:

Some 40 years ago we were all coerced into wearing seat belts for a marginal decrease in the risk of injury and death if you happened to be involved in a crash? .. D you remember the "clunk, click every trip" and the cheery celebrity who was on those adverts? Were you foaming at the mouth or did you simply belt up in compliance?

7 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

your N.Irish proddy mindset.

Very cruel even for you, and especially  today of all days, when I’ve been gleefully celebrating one of the greatest days in British history, which on a personal level of joyful experiences is right up there with the three days on which I left my ex wives.

I do of course refer to the 50th anniversary of what’s become known as Bloody Sunday. I prefer to fondly remember it as Super Shooting Sunday.

Speaking of 50 years bally baby that's the amount of time that the marvel that is the brexit has accelerated the reunification of the aul sod..we see that the flat earther poots has been given the polished boot by the party in favour of a fine lookin blonde wan...not that it'll make much difference come the may election...shudda kept the kids in school instead of dressing them up like african generals an marchin dem down roads ..ya learn nothin standing around bonfires waving flegs.. lol

PANZERMURPHYBABY