CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

>33 French floaters

Cunty BigBollox

1 hour ago, camberwell gypsy said:

That's just a normal day out at the seaside for the average Asian family from Wembley. 

Fucking Wembley, I never realised what a curry hole it was until I spent the night at a hotel there.

I'm surprised that the twin towers at the old stadium never got taken out, what with the amount of stinking Mohammedans living there with posters of Abu Hamza plastered on to their bedroom walls with balti reeking cum.

• Like 5

2 hours ago, Decimus said:

Fucking Wembley, I never realised what a curry hole it was until I spent the night at a hotel there.

I'm surprised that the twin towers at the old stadium never got taken out, what with the amount of stinking Mohammedans living there with posters of Abu Hamza plastered on to their bedroom walls with balti reeking cum.

The Wembley towers would now be fitted with some huge tannoy speakers like the ones in the opening credits to M.A.S.H. These would be fired up five times a day so a bearded, stinking child molester in a white nightie can screech messages of hatred and intolerance to the faithful. 

• Like 3

20 hours ago, White Cunt said:

And without pain - their cultures have lots in common.

Such as a complete inability to speak English or any other language properly, a genetic propensity to lie and steal, chronically weak bladders and bowels and an incurable allergy to soap and water. 

3 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

The Wembley towers would now be fitted with some huge tannoy speakers like the ones in the opening credits to M.A.S.H. These would be fired up five times a day so a bearded, stinking child molester in a white nightie can screech messages of hatred and intolerance to the faithful. 

🎶 Three goats on his vest (suicide)

9 year old wife starts bleeding

1500 years of hate 

It’s coming home

Its coming home

Its coming

Jihad’s coming home 🎶

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, King Billy said:

🎶 Three goats on his vest (suicide)

9 year old wife starts bleeding

1500 years of hate 

It’s coming home

Its coming home

Its coming

Jihad’s coming home 🎶

Did you know that Paul McCartney's lyrics for 'Ebony & Ivory' were rewritten by a studio writer. The originals went like this:

🎵 You are black and I am white.

You are blind as a bat, yet I have sight.

Side by side you are my amigo, negro... let's not fight. 🎵

Stevie Wonder was sent a copy to read through and he couldn't see anything offensive.

42 minutes ago, King Billy said:

Such as a complete inability to speak English or any other language properly, a genetic propensity to lie and steal, chronically weak bladders and bowels and an incurable allergy to soap and water. 

Throw in some dubious military tendencies, subterranean intelligence and warped turkey vocals into the bag. 

22 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Did you know that Paul McCartney's lyrics for 'Ebony & Ivory' were rewritten by a studio writer. The originals went like this:

🎵 You are black and I am white.

You are blind as a bat, yet I have sight.

Side by side you are my amigo, negro... let's not fight. 🎵

Stevie Wonder was sent a copy to read through and he couldn't see anything offensive.

Was this before or after he bled to death trying to read a cheese grater?

• Like 1

Guest judgetwi

Four trafficking cunts arrested yesterday. The day after tomorrow they will be awarded the legion d’honneur for “services to France”. 

The Frog policians are only slightly worse than our own but that could be my xenophobia kicking in there to be honest.

27 dead Peacefuls is a start but I would prefer 27 dead wokies.

5 hours ago, King Billy said:

Such as a complete inability to speak English or any other language properly, a genetic propensity to lie and steal, chronically weak bladders and bowels and an incurable allergy to soap and 

Ive no problem with the average brit ..its the whites i cant stand

PANZERMURPHYBABY 

• Like 1

Guest judgetwi
3 hours ago, PANZER MURPHY said:

Ive no problem with the average brit ..its the whites i cant stand

PANZERMURPHYBABY 

😁😁😁😄😆 Fuck me Pansyboy, that’s the funniest line I’ve ever read on here, I have to hand it to you, you whining bastard. I would have given you half a dozen likes for that but Mr Roops has banned me from such formal approval. 🔺(for my own good obviously)

Well done sir!

2 hours ago, judgetwi said:

😁😁😁😄😆 Fuck me Pansyboy, that’s the funniest line I’ve ever read on here, I have to hand it to you, you whining bastard. I would have given you half a dozen likes for that but Mrs Roops has banned me from such formal approval. 🔺(for my own good obviously)

Well done sir!

Irony followed swiftly by type-reversion. Daft cunt.

We see the fat lads haff baked notion of putting squddies on french soil to prevent brown people floatin over to ya has unsurprisingly fallen on its face. Also his open letter posted on social media has given the frogs the excuse they need to draw a line in the sand regarding his recent populist theatrics..the frog is out to push that unicorns horn up yer arses.

PANZERMURPHYBABY 

48 minutes ago, PANZER MURPHY said:

We see the fat lads haff baked notion of putting squddies on french soil to prevent brown people floatin over to ya has unsurprisingly fallen on its face. Also his open letter posted on social media has given the frogs the excuse they need to draw a line in the sand regarding his recent populist theatrics..the frog is out to push that unicorns horn up yer arses.

PANZERMURPHYBABY 

That was worryingly coherent after the first sentence, Panzy. The character is slipping and I find it bizarrely disconcerting, like a child at Disneyland seeing the cunt dressed as Mickey Mouse having a sneaky fag.

52 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

This has to be a piss take! 

Nope. Entirely real.

Created by a former Channel 4 creative head named Alice Tonge (who now works for Apple) and directed by a man named Dougal...

Personally I've always found this bellowing, lopsided monstrosity fucking awful as a TV channel mascot. I can only imagine what the horrid freak would do left in a room with the fluffy, squeaking BBC 2 mascot of the 2000's. Probably rape it.

Guest Lairy Larry
13 hours ago, judgetwi said:

Four trafficking cunts arrested yesterday. The day after tomorrow they will be awarded the legion d’honneur for “services to France”. 

The Frog policians are only slightly worse than our own but that could be my xenophobia kicking in there to be honest.

27 dead Peacefuls is a start but I would prefer 27 dead wokies.

Outraged at the death toll personally, I was expecting a lot higher. Fucking English channel needs to up it's game