CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Misti Leitz

Uncle Meatus

Guest Parabolic Cunting
2 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

Yes, some years ago.

Vampire in Dracula chosen clothing and a chastity belt underneath I'd wager, now impossible to remove for the giant redwood forest growing around it. 180 years and no orgasm explains a few things.

Guest judgetwi
On 19/12/2021 at 10:10, Mrs Roops said:

@Uncle Meatus, you were given a polite off-the record warning via PM. Suffice to say, I've just cQQlered yor A$$. CYA 7 days.

🔺Well done Herr Roopsfuhrer🔺We don’t want these intellectuals coming along with their fancy ideas do we? 🔺🔺🔺🔺Fuck ‘em I say!

🔺🔺🔺🔺🔺🔺🔺🔺🔺🔺

7 hours ago, judgetwi said:

🔺Well done Herr Roopsfuhrer🔺We don’t want these intellectuals coming along with their fancy ideas do we? 🔺🔺🔺🔺Fuck ‘em I say!

🔺🔺🔺🔺🔺🔺🔺🔺🔺🔺

I thought Meatus would be right up your street, Jewdy. You're a hard man to please, but then again you are a misanthropic old cunt. 

I'd wish you an early Merry Christmas but we all know your mates down the 'gogue wouldn't be impressed if you got into the gentile spirit. That being said I'll just leave you with a simple fuck off.

On 19/12/2021 at 17:24, Frank said:

Jesus fucking christ. 

You're a poor man's Barry Hearn.

A knees up muvva brown, barrow boy cunt made good. Gallivanting around supposedly fashionable hot spots whilst dressed like a tart, ordering champagne with every meal because that's the limited knowledge of prestige your eel-eating old man passed down to you. The old cabbie cunt was the sort of crass fucking wanker who thought that serving Ferrero Rocher at a suburban council estate, key swapping party made him a cut above all the other bus driving dickheads in the area. 

Take your vulgar, kid sized wardrobe and pretensions and shove them up your frothing fucking arsehole.

Hooray faggot cunt.

• Like 6

9 minutes ago, Decimus said:

A knees up muvva brown, barrow boy cunt made good. Gallivanting around supposedly fashionable hot spots whilst dressed like a tart, ordering champagne with every meal because that's the limited knowledge of prestige your eel-eating old man passed down to you. The old cabbie cunt was the sort of crass fucking wanker who thought that serving Ferrero Rocher at a suburban council estate, key swapping party made him a cut above all the other bus driving dickheads in the area. 

Take your vulgar, kid sized wardrobe and pretensions and shove them up your frothing fucking arsehole.

Hooray faggot cunt.

Jesus fucking Christ. 

• Like 1

Guest judgetwi
23 hours ago, Stubby Pecker said:

You fucking idiot

@Mrs Roopsban the cunt for giving you lip

And there you have the Roops dilemma my little not very bright friend. Obviously the bloke would love to delete me but it would look very bad for the wanker. Not that any cunt would care but the Roopsfuhrer doesn’t want to admit that he’s a two bob Jew baiter and complete and utter fraud. So he gives me the 🔺in the hope i’ll get fed up and go away.

It might work, who knows? It’s the uncertainty that really winds the cunt up. Go on Mr Roops, just do it you fucking bottler. 😁

23 hours ago, judgetwi said:

And there you have the Roops dilemma my little not very bright friend. Obviously the bloke would love to delete me but it would look very bad for the wanker. Not that any cunt would care but the Roopsfuhrer doesn’t want to admit that he’s a two bob Jew baiter and complete and utter fraud. So he gives me the 🔺in the hope i’ll get fed up and go away.

It might work, who knows? It’s the uncertainty that really winds the cunt up. Go on Mr Roops, just do it you fucking bottler. 😁

Really? You’ve never mentioned this before…

Guest judgetwi
On 21/12/2021 at 22:28, Decimus said:

Hooray faggot cunt.

Fucking hell Country Boy ..... yet more personas you have invented for me. You do realise you have just given away your darkest fears, what keeps you awake at night? 

Of course you don’t. Happy little Carrotcruncher, subservient pen pusher who buys into the bullshit he’s fed by his “superiors.” Good luck with that one Hillbillyboy.

11 hours ago, judgetwi said:

Fucking hell Country Boy ..... yet more personas you have invented for me. You do realise you have just given away your darkest fears, what keeps you awake at night? 

Of course you don’t. Happy little Carrotcruncher, subservient pen pusher who buys into the bullshit he’s fed by his “superiors.” Good luck with that one Hillbillyboy.

A typically bizarre post filled with the usual unsubstantiated histrionics. I'm not sure exactly what narrative you believe I'm buying into, Jewdy, but it certainly isn't the one about the poor six million kikes.

Get fucked etc.

• Like 1

On 21/12/2021 at 02:45, Wolfie said:

I've hitherto said very little about the positives and negatives of the effects of the vaccine, and I'm feeling something of a coward because of it, especially after watching Proper defend his corner so diligently, so here's my unqualified stance on things.

I have not opted to have the vaccine – and neither has my family. If any of my nearest and dearest decide otherwise, I will not stand in their way. I am not an anti-vaxxer by any means; nor am I pro-vaccine. If someone wishes to have an underdeveloped substance which has varying levels of success (depending on age, natural immunity and ethnicity) injected into their body, that is fine. It is also fine to not have the vaccine, if you so wish. What's not alright is having it insidiously forced upon you, as currently demonstrated by the UK government with its vaccine passport scheme, with the internet being used by authorities as a tool to monitor COVID-19 immunity & passport status.

Whether Proper is a doctor or not is irrelevant. I see someone who's had first-hand experience of patients suffer from the virus (as well as the fatality of his mother), which in my eyes places him in an excellent position to comment on the validity of having/not having the vaccine. My sister also works for the NHS, as she has done for over 25 years, and has also opted to avoid having the vaccine based on data she has seen. I think it is unfair to enforce a program not yet fully evolved upon those who don't wish to have it; this is the sort of behaviour one might expect from a communist government such as with China or Russia (or Nazi Germany), but not that of a free-thinking Western democracy.

One of our business partners, 57, opted to not have the vaccine. He contracted coronavirus at the beginning of November, and described it as an 'appalling fucking cold', while another colleague, aged 55, who had both jabs, suffered terribly from something she 'wouldn't ever wish on her worst enemy'. With the current transmission rates, a synthetic substitute used to stimulate the production of antibodies and provide immunity against a mutating virus, prepared from the causative agent of a disease, is never going to protect an individual as successfully as a body which reacts naturally and responds by building its own antibodies without assistance.

I still find it hard to accept our government is attempting to enforce a blanket-cover for everybody – despte obvious differences in age, general health, ethnicity etc. which affects different people with varying degrees of success. In my opinion, children and healthy adults are not in need of the vaccine, especially because it camouflages many coronavirus symptoms while still being transmissible. Offering more jabs and boosters clearly isn't the solution because it's not working: you cannot control a virus if transmission is still possible and, among other reasons, is mutating. Personally, I think the vaccine should be aimed squarely at those aged 60 and over. There is a good argument for it to be mandatory among this demographic because it is the one most in need based on current mortality rates. I also agree with the wearing of facemasks, which I believe does have positive effects providing they are new or clean. I cannot see what harm they cause, and at the very least provide the elderly – many brainwashed by the media – confidence when shopping in public. 

This government's prime intention is to get voted back into power, so it wishes to be seen to be doing something both drastic and productive. If it mattered to them so much, and if they really cared, the two protagonists involved in the lockdown design and vaccine program – Dominic Cummings and Matt Handcock – wouldn't have breached their own rules so readily, and nor would No.10 be holding garden parties amidst any given lockdown situation.

While the vaccine is not a requirement for my job (unlike tens of thousands who are having it forced upon them to keep theirs), I find myself slowly getting squeezed into a corner against my will. My mother, who is in her mid-70s and mostly lives in southern Spain, desperately needs my help to sell her house, not to mention medical treatment when she returns to the UK, and I cannot help her if I do not get vaccinated. For me, and I consider myself fit and healthy, I would rather let my body fight this thing as nature intended, and have the confidence to travel based on organic immunity, without the need to have still-developing synthetic substances injected into my body with a growing risk of potential side-effects.

While I think the vaccine has undoubtedly saved lives among certain groups of the demographic, as a healthy adult I do not wish to be part of a program which is driving the medical industry at the expense of common sense and self-governance. 

This contemptible shit hadn’t passed me by but I chose to eye roll my way through it rather than engage with the usual collection of contorted logic lest I be accused of unnecessary feud mongering. In light of subsequent exchanges however I think I can safely say that your view, while fascinating in the same way zoologists regard animal faeces, is of course utter bollocks. It’s no surprise at all given your previous viewpoints on all manner of subjects that you find yourself at the bottom of a deep dark rabbit hole, bemoaning where your sacred choice has put you. In an alternate universe you’d have helped your ailing mother solve her problems by now, not continue to cling to your Cornflake packet virology certificate and shake your fist at the medical establishment. ICUs around the world continue to fill with like-minded natural immunity advocates and those demanding yet more evidence of benefit, with seemingly no insight into how those tending to their endotracheal tube must regard them. Deathbed conversions to the merits of vaccination have become everyday, I’m told. So yes, make your choice and roll the dice, but don’t kid yourself for a second that the effects of such a choice extend beyond your own bloodstream,  and will continue to endanger the wider community. Wolfie Uber Alles might well be the death of you. 

On 22/12/2021 at 20:10, judgetwi said:

I’m no fan of the woman, but if she volleyed your foreskin-free, Hebrew helmet off this site I’d pay Billy to hand deliver one his finest firs to her stately home every year. If you’re going to stay, fuck that dopey red triangle off you tiresome, repetitive little twatkike.

On 25/12/2021 at 00:08, Last Cunt Standing said:

This contemptible shit hadn’t passed me by but I chose to eye roll my way through it rather than engage with the usual collection of contorted logic lest I be accused of unnecessary feud mongering. In light of subsequent exchanges however I think I can safely say that your view, while fascinating in the same way zoologists regard animal faeces, is of course utter bollocks. It’s no surprise at all given your previous viewpoints on all manner of subjects that you find yourself at the bottom of a deep dark rabbit hole, bemoaning where your sacred choice has put you. In an alternate universe you’d have helped your ailing mother solve her problems by now, not continue to cling to your Cornflake packet virology certificate and shake your fist at the medical establishment. ICUs around the world continue to fill with like-minded natural immunity advocates and those demanding yet more evidence of benefit, with seemingly no insight into how those tending to their endotracheal tube must regard them. Deathbed conversions to the merits of vaccination have become everyday, I’m told. So yes, make your choice and roll the dice, but don’t kid yourself for a second that the effects of such a choice extend beyond your own bloodstream,  and will continue to endanger the wider community. Wolfie Uber Alles might well be the death of you. 

Load of shit.

• Like 4

• 1 month later...