CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Jess Davies

Stubby Pecker

3 minutes ago, PANZER MURPHY said:

Report away ..i mentioned no names..t'was you yourself that called out the individual in question..you'll do yourself an injury with all those conclusions you're jumping to decco baby..however ya may get away with this drumhead court martial without doing any bird yourself.

PANZERMURPHYBABY

You're drunk, aren't you? You're quoting Stubby, not Decimus.

5 minutes ago, PANZER MURPHY said:

Nah too poor for midweek booze..saw the sixth finger n naturally assumed it was the decco baby..ive actually read it properly n amended me post*

*names changer to protect the simple

PANZERMURPHYBABY 

Ok, Panz, if you're not pissed please ring 999 or send a raven to the nearest witch doctor, or whatever it is you lot have in the way of medical care.

You appear to be having a stroke...

16 minutes ago, PANZER MURPHY said:

Nah too poor for midweek booze..saw the sixth finger n naturally assumed it was the decco baby..ive actually read it properly n amended me post*

*names changer to protect the simple

PANZERMURPHYBABY 

I think I can hear the Red Coats burning your cottage down, Panzybaby! 

I've considered the evidence and after also taking into account the disreputable nature of the plaintiff, find the defendant not guilty.

@Frankyou exceeded your remit of shit-stirring by encroaching on my self-appointed role of Nonce Finder General. Consider yourself lucky that I don't find you in contempt of court for making a mockery of these proceedings.

• Like 5

2 hours ago, Decimus said:

I've considered the evidence and after also taking into account the disreputable nature of the plaintiff, find the defendant not guilty.

@Frankyou exceeded your remit of shit-stirring by encroaching on my self-appointed role of Nonce Finder General. Consider yourself lucky that I don't find you in contempt of court for making a mockery of these proceedings.

Can you make a ruling on compensation/costs your honour? He claims to be not short of a few bob tbf.

2 hours ago, Decimus said:

Just checking for future reference, does the double jeopardy rule apply? 

3 hours ago, Decimus said:

Would it be out of place for me to quote a well known phrase which I can't remember the first bit of,

"............,to know one"

• Like 2

11 hours ago, PANZER MURPHY said:

Id say the NHS got a tiny bit better when you left it gyppo baby..if what you post on here is anything to go on...

PANZERMURPHYBABY 

My ancestor was killed at the siege of Drogheda. He was fucking some milkmaid in the field next door and went and complained about the noise.

So he did! 

• Like 1

11 hours ago, PANZER MURPHY said:

Well one paragraph of abuse looks very much like another one..they all have a certain sameness regardless of who typed em if ya see what i mean.. 

If I can say one thing in your defence, it would be that you're fairly unique. No one could mistake your tra-la-la-leeing, Loony Tunes Leprechaun shite as English.

Speaking of which, if you despise your former overlords so much, why don't you drop the piss poor imitation of their language and start communicating in whatever garbled, phlegmatic bollocks passes as a language over there?

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Cunty BigBollox said:

You twat, you jump to conclusions quicker than Tony Blair in the Middle East.

You seem to be commenting rather a lot recently, Drew.

Have you completed all of your 'money-saving' boiler repairs this side of Christmas, freeing your time to hit the Frosty Jack's non-stop for the coming month?

Wanker.

• Like 4

3 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

You seem to be commenting rather a lot recently, Drew.

Have you completed all of your 'money-saving' boiler repairs this side of Christmas, freeing your time to hit the Frosty Jack's non-stop for the coming month?

You're a few hours too late, Wolf. He'll be more pissed than Sidney Poitier's mattress by now. Bump the thread again at about 6am tomorrow when he's on the shake-shifters.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Decimus said:

If I can say one thing in your defence, it would be that you're fairly unique. No one could mistake your tra-la-la-leeing, Loony Tunes Leprechaun shite as English.

Speaking of which, if you despise your former overlords so much, why don't you drop the piss poor imitation of their language and start communicating in whatever garbled, phlegmatic bollocks passes as a language over there?

Dont be moanin at me because the roops baby shut down yer night of the long knives circus... ya ink pad nazi ya

PANZERMURPHYBABY 

Guest Parabolic Cunting
On 13/12/2021 at 13:37, Rev said:

I think it fair to say that a discerning bastard like myself is driven by pragmatism, hence, I'd fuck the piss out of her until her paraurethral ducts resembled a pair of weather-beaten ghillie's waders.

Then I'd have her summarily executed.

This is beautiful

46 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

Not quite – had you bothered to quickly check you'd have seen the next full UK moon is just five days away. I can forgive you for being drunk, but not blatantly fucking clueless.

Drew's gone off prematurely? Well, there's a surprise.

1 hour ago, Wolfie said:

Not quite – had you bothered to quickly check you'd have seen the next full UK moon is just five days away. I can forgive you for being drunk, but not blatantly fucking clueless.

Every day is a Drewsday in the run up to the Christmas holidays.

Keep your eyes peeled for further astronomical faux pas and generalised idiocy from the site's resident bottle bank dweller over the next two weeks.