CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Cunts Corner Music Exchange VI

Mrs Roops

On 19/08/2023 at 11:40, Decimus said:

You've been strangely quiet re the Lucy Letby case, Christ Killer. Following on from your usual modus operandi of defending those who torture, rape and kill children,

That's only your twisted interpretation of the situation, as I've said before, it's always the cunt with something to hide who points the finger.

Maybe you'd do well to shut-the-fuck-up and stop trying to involve me in your sordid little fantasy.

Until I do make a comment, if at all, you can then pontificate till your black heart's content 🖤

2 hours ago, Zev said:

That's only your twisted interpretation of the situation, as I've said before, it's always the cunt with something to hide who points the finger.

Maybe you'd do well to shut-the-fuck-up and stop trying to involve me in your sordid little fantasy.

Until I do make a comment, if at all, you can then pontificate till your black heart's content 🖤

If I did shut the fuck up you'd have absolutely no purpose on these pages anymore. Due to the dozens of severe kickings I've given you over the years, you're now that demented with impotent rage that you have become defined by your Decimus induced terminal rattlings. Don't believe me? Have a look at four out of the five posts you have made this afternoon, they're all quoting me.

Whilst I enjoy knowing I've got you wound tighter than your very own Jewish arsehole, I'm not sure it's a good look for you if you're claiming to just be a nonchalant, happy go lucky Kike.

As for the rest, it's not interpretation of the facts, it's just plain facts. In the past you have defended two confirmed paedophiles in Pete and Myra Hindley, one fictional one when I asked whether you'd take a made up serial sex offenders side over mine and let's not forget your numerous references to killing and torturing dogs.

So yes, I do fully expect you to defend Letby, because you're clearly a warped, sick and very disturbed individual with views and opinions that should be just as illegal as the acts you hold them on.

Hope that's cleared it up for you, Longford. I'll be waiting for your imminent and inevitable comments defending a convicted serial child murderer in due course.

• Like 2

On 21/08/2023 at 17:09, Decimus said:

you're now that demented with impotent rage

Do you think about all these imaginary kickings when you're trying to get a stiffy?

You love it when I mention your name, it's the only time you get aroused.

Are you slightly tumescent yet?

28 minutes ago, Dick Fiddler said:

You're well jel.

What? Are you a schoolgirl? Adults just don’t say things like this. 

25 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Fuck knows. Maybe I should stop.

Frank is like a scorpion on the back a frog, getting a lift across a river. It will never end well. 

10 hours ago, Penny Farthing said:

Those would be the ladyboy massage parlours run by King Billy.

Just imagine the combination of surprise and delight if you turned up for a massage one day, Pen. A wart on your cock would still be big enough to embarrass the average Chinaman. Fuck off, you hateful, stupid, lonely old waste of oxygen.

• Like 1