CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Cunts Corner Music Exchange VI

Mrs Roops

1 hour ago, Decimus said:

On 25/08/2022 at 06:18, Decimus said:

To be fair, it does bear a second airing. Belting cover. 

I wish he’d stick to this troubadour for hire stuff, he’s increasingly a parody of himself. I saw him play in Belgium a few years back, and when his backing band included a French bird on the scissors, I did wonder what a younger Mr G would have had to say about such cuntery. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
2 hours ago, Neil said:

One of the few songs from the 80's trhat has stood the test of time. The rest can fuck off

I met that 7 foot jock at a charity football match at Welling United. It was Chelsea All Stars v Charlton Ex 11. He wasn’t particularly good at football but I got his autograph on the back of a programme along with Derek Hales, Kerry Dixon, and George Graham who turned up to watch.

5 hours ago, and said:

Now you're talking, fuckin' legend (or he would be if football wasn't for irons) 😉

I'll always be grateful for the cunt bringing us a bit of success after the dismal early mid 80's but the man was a cunt, a greedy shifty cunt who I witnessed cheating at golf, cheers for Anfield 89 but fuck off for being a shady shitcunt